It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WA Schools to Teach Gender Identity Curriculum to Kindergarteners

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee
I'm also not the only person calling this what it is.
www.charismanews.com...
wizbangblog.com...
Don't forget that I have been through the Montwssori teacher training program and had a personal interview with madam Elizabeth Caspari. I know what an advocate for the child is and thus transgender Ed program isn't it!!!!

There is more then one kind of Montessori school. There was a split awhile back on methods/direction.

As mom of an ADD kid and grandmother to a high functioning Autistic - - there is not a school program I have not investigated.

But, that's off topic.

Annee as long as you continue to insult me with remarks that my position is a mere selfish pursuit I have a right to defend my position. There is no
Montessori split which would advocate this type of indoctrination.

I have NEVER said that.

How you interpret what other's say - - is ALL On YOU.

It's coming from YOU.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Health is not the same thing as biology. Do I need to explain the difference?

Someone should tell the colleges then that they are teaching the subject all wrong.

Brown College Health and Biology AP

Promoting health and well-being in the 21st century requires depth of expertise in the life sciences as well as breadth of knowledge in the social sciences and humanities. Brown's concentration in Health & Human Biology (HHB) is designed to offer students the chance to examine human health issues from a multidisciplinary perspective. HHB provides students with a strong foundation in biology, chemistry, quantitative methods, genetics, structure & function and organismal biology. Students delve more deeply into biology through advanced electives and add breadth of understanding through theme-based coursework intentionally based outside of the biological sciences.

edit on 6-6-2016 by SomeDumbBroad because: Adding course description

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Great, so some college decided to offer a course that combines health and biology. Doesn't mean they are the same thing, hence the class name. Health and Biology. They could also have a class that combines art and biology. Biology from an artistic view point. Doesn't mean art is the same thing as biology.

Keep tryin'.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Great, so some college decided to offer a course that combines health and biology. Doesn't mean they are the same thing, hence the class name. Health and Biology. They could also have a class that combines art and biology. Biology from an artistic view point. Doesn't mean art is the same thing as biology.

Keep tryin'.

Well now I dont think they would combine things that have NOTHING to do with one another.....do you? Hmmmmm. This is where (wait for it) I was talking about choices!!!! Yay! So now that people have grown and matured, they are able to specify exactly what kind of work they want so they have (there's that word again) choicesto take whatever class they want and openly peruse a career in their field after getting down the basics! WOW. Amazing.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Truly, I don't know what that has to do with health curriculums in K-12. Health curriculum is required in K-12. Are you trying to say it shouldn't be?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

www.charismanews.com...
wizbangblog.com...
Don't forget that I have been through the Montwssori teacher training program and had a personal interview with madam Elizabeth Caspari. I know what an advocate for the child is and thus transgender Ed program isn't it!!!!

There is more then one kind of Montessori school. There was a split awhile back on methods/direction.

As mom of an ADD kid and grandmother to a high functioning Autistic - - there is not a school program I have not investigated.

But, that's off topic.

Annee as long as you continue to insult me with remarks that my position is a mere selfish pursuit I have a right to defend my position. There is no

I have NEVER said that.

It's coming from YOU.
Annee you said "it" was "all about YOU and Your thinking"
Is it not a point of selfishness for something to be all about me ? You insinuated that I am not interestedlyin the welfare of these kids. For certain I am for the welfare of all these millions of children and it is simply not appropriate to sexualize kindergartners (just like potus wanted when he campaigned for office) much less to indoctrinate them into questioning their gender. This may well create an epidemic of gender confused children where there doesn't have to be.
edit on 6-6-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

www.charismanews.com...
wizbangblog.com...

But, that's off topic.

I have NEVER said that.

It's coming from YOU.
Annee you said "it" was "all about YOU and Your thinking"

I'm not responsible for your insecurity.

There is nothing wrong with what I said.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Truly, I don't know what that has to do with health curriculums in K-12. Health curriculum is required in K-12. Are you trying to say it shouldn't be?

Pretty sure that's what I have been saying the entire time....

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Really. So no info about sex ed or nutrition or drug use or community health issues or mental health issues, or emergency first aid, or physical fitness? Boy I'm glad you aren't in charge of public school curriculum.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

'hands SDB a towel' you may need this, she's up to her old sh't stirring tricks again.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

What is with your obsession with feces? You might want to talk to someone about that.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's kinda the way i feel every time i see your Posts Kayla,

btw, you may want to learn the difference between sh't stirring and actual sh't. One is a term for people who love to cause chaos and drivel with their snowflake pushing agendas, the other is actual sh't.

Know The Difference.

edit on 6/6/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
You know, it is just amazing how in a website such as this one, which is about conspiracy, we have so many members willing to have the State dictate everyone how to live, where to live, what to eat, what lifestyle children should be taught about, etc...

Yeah, i know I have talked about it many times, but it is the truth. in countries like Cuba, Marxist countries, the State dictates what children should be taught, and at what age, etc. If a child is not taught what "the State" wants, the child will be taken away by the State and would be sent to one of the indoctrination camps so the "child can learn to be a good Marxist"...

I just really can't believe how far this has come, and many Americans don't even want to realize what is happening to them.

More amazing still, some know exactly what is happening, and they embrace it. You have to wonder how many people here are members because they weer told to be, to foster that sort of mentality.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The statement that we should take away children who might not be "getting it" because of the parents. Ugh.... I can't even.

Where is the men in black mind erase thingamabob when you need it?

Oh, for one of those.......and some free time.....

Do you think that sort would complain if reprogrammed? Could they, justifiably? Holding the positions they do?

Alright, bad thoughts!!! Gotta stop that......

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Know more than most adults? No....although one must make adjustments for previous lives and the memories of them that do disappear by the age of five....... and although their human brains will not, in fact, mature for another 25 to 30 years

I marvel anyone on this thread is trying to have a rational conversation
with people that believe the above statement of "one must make adjustments
for previous lives and the memories of them".

One poster said it best, this IS insanity. Unfortunately some simply can't
discern the obvious when their world view is filtered through insane
gobbledygook beliefs.

(music to the Twilight Zone in the back ground)

LOL

edit on 6/7/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Actually the exact same criculum is being imposed on kindergartenchildren in the UK, with the stated goal of helping children identify with their transgender feelings and even help them undergo
"treatment" if they "desire" it - with or without the knowledge of parents. Brainwashing young chldren is not a wonderful thing. Period.
edit on 7-6-2016 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
As kids we got the biggest surprise when we discovered that GI Joe and BarbIe were smooth down there. Goddamn toy companies, its all their fault.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999
Actually the exact same criculum is being imposed on kindergartenchildren in the UK, with the stated goal of helping children identify with their transgender feelings and even help them undergo
"treatment" if they "desire" it - with or without the knowledge of parents. Brainwashing young chldren is not a wonderful thing. Period.

When I was in school SexED was about health care. It taught you about diseases you can get from having sex. There was ZERO information about any sex act. I leaned about that on the playground from other kids. The government had to force REAL sexEd so we didn't learn it from the playground. Same type parents objected to that as those who object to new teachings about gender.

The playground is not the place for any kid to learn about sex or gender dysphoria.

We can see right here on ATS some of the attitudes and misinformation kids are going to get from their parents.

Just like when I was in school, the parents who mostly object to this kind of knowledge are the religious parents who will never teach their kids about sex/gender differences.

Knowledge over ignorance.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

No, it's not insanity.

Open your mind. Study some quantum entanglement. Have a look-see at theories of reincarnation. It ain't a new concept.

Your dismissal of scientific findings is premature, and hare-brained. LOL indeed. This is science, man. Do try to keep up.

edit on 6/7/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Time for home schooling. And while you're at it...I know a good place to get some weapons, ammo and food for what is coming next.
edit on 6/9/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join