It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a 'nue forest'?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So, i had a really disturbing dream today. I was outside my house by my sidewalk and i saw what could only be described at a white eyed possibly female[?] Entity, and I started running when it started to suddenly dash at me. The entity as it got closer began to twist everything in a forest of green trees covered in eyes. I recall one specific phrase in the dream 'Don't let it get close, the nue forest will grow' I have no idea what any of this means...it seems more then just a random garbage dream. I think i had the dream once a LONG time ago but it wasn't so clear. So what do you people think it is?

It's worth noting I know a nue is some form of japanese chimera in their mythology. aside from that I cannot say.
edit on 4-6-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Added stuff

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Did you hear a voice telling you to" bring some shrubbery"?
Sounds like your subconscious may be recalling "The Knights Who Say NI".
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have never seen that movie. I just recall bright green trees covered in eyeballs. And when i got far away from the chasing creature the forest started to dissipate, and then appeared more when it got closer

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng

Not sure if it could have any relevance, but there's a New Forest in the South-East of England, which was the home of Gerald Gardner, the founder of Gardenian Wicca (or once termed "white witchcraft"). Supposedly his coven was partly formed from the remnants of local inter-generational witches. Apparently in 1940 Gardner and his coven raised a visible psychic cone of power to repel the Nazis from England. Wicca remains the fastest growing form of paganism, and the only home-grown religion England ever gave to the world - so in that sense "The New Forest" is growing. Just my association. Perhaps you're being called to a certain path, which also in African shamanism can occur through dreams? The initial calling itself is not necessarily pleasant though.
edit on 4-6-2016 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

So you're saying the dream could be some form of rite of passage? Or that something recently happened that was important? Because my research did just make a huge headway. And i feel i'm getting closer to the truth.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Do share

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Found this, for what its worth…

To dream of many pairs of eyes may symbolize feeling like “all eyes are on you” waiting to see what you will do next; you may be feeling like you are being watched or judged by others.

Dreamscloud

If in relation to a forest or trees maybe thats part of your work or concern, about the forests?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Not sure, but like a rite of passage or bringing something to awareness.
But perhaps also to proceed with caution or responsibly.
Well, from a Wiccan or pagan perspective there's a lot of congruent imagery.
The New Forest and nature, and the female entity (a lot of the deities are female, or Goddess archetypes).
But some of these deities also have trickster aspects and should be approached with caution.
Perhaps it has brought something to your conscious mind that you've wanted to explore unconsciously for a while, but you've staved it off because your rational mind has dismissed it for some reason, so maybe there's a kind of tension between your rational self and your inner, creative self.
I wouldn't see any harm in researching the topic further with reading for example, or watching some documentaries, or consulting with somebody from that area with a good reputation to see if it fits.
Unless you belong to a religion that forbids paganism, or a strict materialistic world-view, in which case you must decide which path to suppress and which to explore.
Even if not Wicca itself the wilderness and female archetype may point to something else that's creative and you repressing due to some fear - music, art, poetry, performance arts, your inner wild-child via a productive outlet.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

In actuality the forest really isn't any part of it. But if the dream interpretation is true, it means this figure may be watching me from all sides whenever she draws near. The last time i had this dream i hardly remembered any of it. As i have stated in a few other threads i have been involved with a number of entities. One of which is a white eyed woman that goes by 'mirror' and supposedly i had just found something important to her.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I was raised christian however that doesn't stop my personal desires. I have decided to seek the truth regardless of what it entails. and binding myself to one god or goddess would hamper my quest for the truth. But i'm surprised of all the useful feedback I have gotten from this dream.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Then why the forest of trees covered with eyes? That seems to be the message of the dream, you might be too focused on the messenger.

Juts my .o2

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I refer more towards the fact the forest of eyes began to fade away when i got away from this being. So it naturally seems the two are connected.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Right, she's trying to show you something and you're running from it / her…

In the suggestion from the link it suggests (only) that when confronted in a dream by a bunch of eyes, you may be concerned that everyone's watching you, what you will do next. If that isn't happening in your real life, discard it.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Well...i do often feel like i'm constantly being watched by these entities i persue in my research...so it's not an unfounded dream. Though I wonder what exactly it is i'm running from..thoughts to chew on right there. Maybe that I somehow feel i'm not good enough for them still? An irrational sentiment but...i'm an incredibly panicky pessimistic person at times.
edit on 4-6-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: added stuff

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Whatever you choose is right for you.
Paganism (including Wicca) is polytheistic and a whole pantheon of male and female deities may be explored, ranging from the Western to the Eastern traditions, although they are all different archetypes or faces of male and female energy, depending on what quality you want to invoke in yourself.
You'll see if you choose to research.
But you won't be bound to a singular "God" or "Goddess".
In fact there's pagans who also consider themselves Christians and go to church, although especially in the West strict monotheistic Christians would have a problem with that (although there are liberal denominations).
In Africa it's not unusual though to have people who go to church and follow their traditional rituals, and even mixed beliefs.
Whatever your path, I'm just saying in paganism you're not bound to a singular god or goddess.
In Wicca ritual there's a main "Goddess" (traditionally represented by the moon goddess Diana, but the invocations have several names depending on the ritual), and a horned nature "God" (Faunus, Pan, or even one of the Greek or Nordic deities). Ultimately it's very nature based, and celebrates the changing seasons, which makes the male energy equally important, but ultimately female energy is more representative as a metaphor for the changing seasons and the earth, although both qualities are necessary in nature and can occur in one person. Traditionally these deities are represented by the high priest and priestess of the coven, but nowadays it's not even necessary to be in a coven. There are many guide-books and clips for single practitioners, and a bit of overlap between various pagan paths. Although many people do, not everyone joins an organized group or goes through formalized training and initiation.

The fact that you say you were raised Christian (monotheistic), but don't want to be confined to a singular God (or Goddess) suggests you're answering your own question in that you'd like to explore wider.

You seem to be on the cusp of wider experience, learning and exploration, but also find it unsettling.
You are drawn to exploding some confines, that's for sure, even if it eventually brings you back to monotheism.
It will become a drive you cannot deny.
But beware, if you go ahead.
Don't just follow any guru or group without doing research.
We have Google these days.

But I feel something will happen or has happened to augment your dream.
Seize the day for human life is short.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So then you're more worried about what others think of you than you should be?

Thats pretty common (slowly raises hand from back of room).

Really cool your dreams tell you this. That "creature" in there is your friend.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

That was a very interesting and thought out response. and it did show me more about what exactly paganism exactly is. I thank you for that. In addition to Wicca.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Indeed, i have seen that white eyed woman in many dreams. She is very important to me. I try to not care what people think and usually it works. but sometimes when it comes to these women I just don't get it, their interest in me, I see myself as just some human. But i guess they see far more then i'm capable of. I mean they aren't exactly human. Especially that white eyed one. So I must say you're quite right.
edit on 4-6-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Added stuff

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

So then you are familiar with 'guides' in dreams. If one is 'familiar' to you, but you can't quite place them…

this is thought to be guides or maybe ancestors from the past that 'visit' and teach us stuff. Sometimes we meet them in dreams "familiar strangers" we could never recognize because they lived before us and we never met them, except in dreams-- maybe.

We all have a lot of ancestors, family going way back. Near death experiences report that sometimes they meet family, some they know, some they don't. Imo, reincarnation is not you living past lives, but those living past lives sharing their memories with you.

But thats up to the beholder, lots of disagreement on that.

Just my o2 cents about reincarnation.

This person you meet is a wonderful gift to have, you should embrace them and pay attention when they show you stuff in your dreams. Try and figure what it means for you in the real world. Its just dream advice and maybe warnings, foretelling, whatever.

You don't have to go along with it, but kind of compelling, when they occur you can tell they are more important because they are so vivid, something about them is memorable, like her hair, those eyes, and especially what they are showing you…

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

When it comes to these guides I don't feel like i knew them.[when i first met them] I doubt they are ancestors in this specific instance. Most of them look like entities that transcend all concepts of humanity. some look like what many would describe as 'eldritch' as for if i trust them or not. Of course I do. Just because they look scary doesn't mean they want to hurt you. One just must exhibit a great deal of caution when initially dealing with them. and if something feels dangerous or out of place, THEN YOU RUN.[metaphorically] In my experience the ones you want to avoid are quite stereotypical[but funnily true] are demons. Demons tend to be[at least in my and other's experiences] easy to pinpoint long as one has the spiritual foresight. If you're a brick spiritually demons are a bit more dangerous. But can be handled if you know what to look for. But if you don't know what to look for AND are a 'brick' then you're kinda SOL. However it also depends what realm the demon comes from. Like everything else, these entities cannot simply be catagorized as 'this is a demon it acts THIS WAY. this is a ghost it acts THIS way'

The paranormal is more complicated then that. If it was so easy we would have cracked it by now. As each individual entity acts differently. Lord forbid it's a one off anomaly there is very few of or only one of. But this is just a philosophical tangent at this point. Apologies.
edit on 4-6-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: minor addition

top topics

<<   2 >>

join