posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:04 PM
Patience is a virtue
as posted by MemoryShock
...I'm not satisfied that all involved were held responsible....
MemoryShock, I don't believe that fat lady has finished singing. Your concern is valid, but warrents patience also. I do not believe they are
finished, as of yet.
This may be of interest to you also? Look under Part Three: Recommendations.
The "Taguba Report" On Treatment Of Abu Ghraib Prisoners In Iraq
As to Mr. Grainer's claims to following orders, did he follow orders when:
1) he disobeyed orders concerning prisoner treatment?
2) he fraternized with lower ranking members?
3) he took porn pictures of some of his comrades and then posted them up?
4) he took part in making the prisoners form naked pyramids?
5) he took pictures of such events and abuses?
6) etc., etc.
Here, maybe this will aid some people on the likes of Mr. Graner.
Soldier Target of Prior Abuse Allegations
As mentioned before, he acted independently and voluntarily. And again, if
he was following orders, why did he not just dis-obey them? He could
have easily done so? And if
, by chance, he was following orders, does that mean that he is exempt from responsibility?
[edit on 15-1-2005 by Seekerof]