It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any chance this is real? Nibiru footage from Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JulieCruise

I'd be beyond gratified if NASA, or the like, would finally admit Nibiru/Planet X was destroyed in May of 2003. (I say that because of a discussion I had with someone at the time. We were convinced it had been destroyed. I can't go into that conversation but I've been convinced ever since and have been hoping for the last 13 years it would be openly verified. Yeah, right!) Then this whole Nibiru thing could be put to rest. Come on, NASA!! Sheesh! Fess up!

The following link doesn't provide any evidence of it being destroyed but NASA was quite concerned about this mystery body back in the early 80's, then changed their tune later on and denied its existence.

Mystery Heavenly Body

NASA reports to the NSA (National Security Agency). All NASA employees are under nondisclosure. NASA, NSA, NSF (National Science Foundation) and NRO (the top secret National Reconnaissance Organization who puts telescopes in space), all governmental agencies, are the major funders of the category 2 and 3 observatory programs. All category 2 and 3 telescopes in the observatories have apparently been unavailable to the public since May of 2003. Category 4 scopes have a one to two year waiting list to schedule time.

Gee, I've always found this weirdly named Operation to be intriguing since May of 2003. I saw it the day it was posted. Just sayin', as they say.

Operation Planet X

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You're new here so...Nibiru isn't real, doesn't exist. Heading to hoax bin any second....

Welcome to ATS!

MS

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
Mystery Heavenly Body

Let us look at that website

Pushes Nibiru hoax - check
Pushes chemtrail hoax - check
Pushes the hoax vaccines are shipped with bioweapons in them - check
Claims engines can be run on water - check
Claims Jews sacrifice children - check
Claims Obama ordered a nuclear strike on Russia - check
Claims the holocaust is a hoax pushed by Jews - check

So this is a website you consider a good source!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MaximusZarf

If you saw that in the morning sky...would you go to work? Send kids off to school?
Reality rushes over you and you feel sick.

Panic would indeed ensue. Riots? Fear? Law enforcers would be with their own.

What you'd realize is THEY were right all along and you berated them and went on about your life and now the jig is up. You'd have to rely on the goodwill and mercy of others or the duration. The same people ridiculed by people just...like...you.

Gee, anyone question why there has been no "official" press release from the government, NASA, or media?
Preppers are no longer on the "watch" list as Obama advised us all to be prepared for...

As for myself, I would much ratHer be prepared for something than go unprepared for that something.

Rest assured, if called to help, I will be first in line.

You're welcome and safe travels.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: [post=20810211]
Any chance this is real?

No.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i really have to ask your mentality to be asking if thats real,no offence but if stuff like that was showing up then every news station in the world would be on it,the fact it never made any mite answer your question.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Between the real environmental catastrophe happening now, certain to come plagues, the real ever present danger from space of a big enough asteroid, sun eruption, nearby supernova or some previously unknown death dealer and good ol' human based nuclear war (which is closer than ever), along with the fact we and everyone we love and hate will be dead within 100 years, I'd say a rogue solar system everyone could see for months with a backyard scope is the least of our collective worries.

Not that I'd write the possibility off, completely, as the myth base is pretty interesting and there have been some bad catastrophes on Earth... and most solar systems are binary...

but nah, don't quit the job and party like animals yet... unless you want to, that is.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
good gravy........it's a screen.....the sun direction is off 90 degrees......when he points his finger, it's ambient light illumination is separate from the subject general view, as if it's really 2d on a screen....to cover that....thussly and therefore we have the audio added....makes it outdoorsy.....
then his voice is trying to quietly sell the idea.....instead of wow.....
edit on 4-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 4-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

edit on 4-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

No, there's no chance it's real. If it was I would have seen it with my telescope.

Wow you must have poor eyesight, it was big enough to see with no visual aids in the video clip, sure you didn't mean with my spectacles

No Julius Cruise, that did not happen, I t would have been to big an issue to hide, people in the streets would have seen it, no telescope needed
Also the whole earth spins, the whole earth would have seen it over a 34 hour period, no telescope watching all day and night required.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Not an Australian accent.

Two moons.

Giant other planet.

Nonsense "aircraft babbling" (not even language) in the background.

Published only on American 'alternate' website.

I doubt anything said about the video is true.

It looks like footage from the movie "Another Earth" re-filmed and with a different sound track.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: tweetie
Mystery Heavenly Body

Let us look at that website

Pushes Nibiru hoax - check
Pushes chemtrail hoax - check
Pushes the hoax vaccines are shipped with bioweapons in them - check
Claims engines can be run on water - check
Claims Jews sacrifice children - check
Claims Obama ordered a nuclear strike on Russia - check
Claims the holocaust is a hoax pushed by Jews - check

So this is a website you consider a good source!

Lol funniest thing i've read all day

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It may be there behind the planet. Maybe that is what is blocking it. Looks normal to me though, I only ever see that planet and it's satellites in my sky.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JulieCruise
Not vouching for this in any way. Just happened to see it and wonder if there is any chance at all it is legit. There is so much BS out ther on the subject it's hard as heck to figure out fact from fiction.

www.beholdapale.com...

It is certainly not Nibiru.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Probably, Ummmmmmm, Ummm.

Ummmmmm....

Not....No.

When I first heard about this planet X stuff, I went and got me the best telescope I could afford and went to see for myself.

It Is Bunk and it became even clearer after reading the ZETATALK website that was the one that had the most babblings to offer regarding this thing, and was supposedly the authority on it.
edit on 7-6-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: bunk

top topics

<< 1   >>

join