It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Rioters chant "Make California Mexico Again!”, beat up Trump supporters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: Gryphon66

Feel free to start a thread about all the rioting Trump supporters are doing.

I'd like to see that. It'd be interesting to catalogue all the violence perpetrated by Trump supporters and all the violence perpetrated by Bernie and Hillary supporters.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Feel free to start a thread about all the rioting Trump supporters are doing.

I appreciate the suggestion.

Now that your attempt at diversion is over ... care to offer your proof that the folks being violent or rioting in your videos or that you're trying to paint as something they aren't ... are Democrats?

The lie about Trump and his supporters not advocating violence is so pathetic as to not deserve any further comment.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Specimen
Personally, I think he will bring in a lot more Mexicans, because White folks don't want to bend over for less then minimum, like the amount of work foreigners will do.

I'm actually interested in seeing Trump in power, to see some Rednecks spirit being broken and cling to whatever meaningless pride that left for them, and him making more negotiations with China, with the possibility of a Nuclear War to make life a little more interesting, and get my rusty heart racing with blood and fear again.

So, you're advocating for chaos and world destruction?

Dare I ask if you're being ironic?

Yes, I do advocate the Chaos, because it goes against the plan, everything goes tipsy tirpy, and nothing will make sense and order will never reveal frustrated face ever again, to the point that only God itself could only know or imagine.

Not only that, their won't be a planet left in some people birthrights, when the rich left with scraps.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion Im sure there are people that can help with your oversensitivity. Don't be so sensitive, man up.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 Um yeah right,,,they are definitely democrats because the only reason they are here IS BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATS LET THEM STAY HERE FOR VOTES ! Everyone knows that who knows anything. Republicans do not protest or riot, we consider that low class.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Personally, I think he will bring in a lot more Mexicans, because White folks don't want to bend over for less then minimum, like the amount of work foreigners will do.

I'm actually interested in seeing Trump in power, to see some Rednecks spirit being broken and cling to whatever meaningless pride that left for them, and him making more negotiations with China, with the possibility of a Nuclear War to make life a little more interesting, and get my rusty heart racing with blood and fear again.

So, you're advocating for chaos and world destruction?

Dare I ask if you're being ironic?

Yes, I do advocate the Chaos, because it goes against the plan, everything goes tipsy tirpy, and nothing will make sense and order will never reveal frustrated face ever again, to the point that only God itself could only know or imagine.

Not only that, their won't be a planet left in some people birthrights, when the rich left with scraps.

Fair enough.

Thanks for a cogent answer.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Specimen

Precisely the problem. The illegal workers keep the market value of the labor artificially low.

Supply and demand economics and it effects every sector not just landscaping, and carpentry.

Supply in demand is a big factor in economics, especially when the demand becomes more increasingly, on a ever shrinking planet.

Now what on demand is more cheap paid laborers, with less raw materials being consumed, while the a worker being paid well or not will affect the quality of a product so the company can at least break even, while the Owners or CEO's could pay at least their medical bills, while feeling the enjoyment or fruit of their workers or slaves blood.

Till, there more renewable resources, more land, and people stop buying over priced garbage that ain't reusable. Also, being green doesn't take to kindly on the cutting trees thing.
edit on 4-6-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It's a little different.
When less material is being consumed companies cut supply to raise prices until they get to the marginal point.

Under these circumstances companies require less workers, but since there is a surplus of available workers the labor cost drops to the ground. Affecting negatively the American workers.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: syrinx high priest

You are seriously against personal responsibility aren't you?
Trump made these idiots go out and do all this? Trump made them attack his supporters? I guess that whole Freedom of Speech thingy needs to go huh? If these people can't control themselves, why do you blame others for it?
Oh wait, I forgot, it's always someone else's fault, right?

So let's get this straight.

On the one hand, we have this guy with a megaphone who is saying "make California Mexico again" to a crowd of what? 100 people? The OP is implying that he's inciting riots.

Then on other hand, there's Donald Trump, who is on stage in front of thousands of his loyal followers glorifying violence against the non-violent protesters who sometimes are seen disrupting his rallies but it's preposterous to think Queen Trump could be inciting his followers to assault protesters at said rallies?

Yeah. You're ALL about personal responsibility when it suits you.
If I told you to go jump off a bridge...and you actually did it, am I responsible or are you?

If I told you to jump off a bridge and you actually did it. Am I responsible or are you?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I couldn't make it all the way through this thread...both side of this election are acting like mentally retarded children with entitlement complexes. I am saddened that my fellow countrymen can't see through the veil of bullshi* on both sides. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If we deported all the illegals in Calif there would not be a water shortage.

And a lot less criminals. LOL

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

Dude. Your video is 10 seconds long.

Which of the 10 seconds shows someone being attacked?

Didn't YOU watch it before you linked it in your OP?

Again you seem incapable of noticing there is more than one video post in the OP, all from the same event. Of course you did in fact notice this, but you're a child playing child's games.

He's just trolling and de-railing and obfuscating on purpose. Are there any mods that can do anything about him? Someone take Gryphons coat away please.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Photographs Show Trump Supporters Pepper Spraying Protesters in The Face (UPDATED)

I wait to hear that this violence is justifiable.

It is not one side or the other, it is both.

And we all need to wake up to the real reasons: we are being factionalized in this country.

Me and this comment (well other then the one's who are just extremely happy to see a violent anti-free speech rioter get their comeuppance) both agree: "yeah, I see a mexican kid in a black sweater lunge at the trump supporters. Looks like he was trying to knock signs out of their hands. That's called assault. He got what he deserved."
edit on 4-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Dunno why it erks me so bad when people misquote a turn of phrase, but it happens a whole freaking lot it seems. It's Supply and Demand just in case you didn't know. Not trying to be that guy, but I feel a little better knowing you know the proper phrase now =)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The reconquista crowd was around a LONG time before Donald Trump ever uttered a word they might have used as an excuse for violence. IMHO the reason they are starting to act out violently is because they perceive the ideology of fortifying our national sovereignty as as a threat to their "reconquest" of the southwest US. They already view Cali as part of Mexico,and see Trump as a threat to that position.
edit on 4-6-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

The reconquista crowd was around a LONG time before Donald Trump ever uttered a word they might have used as an excuse for violence. IMHO the reason they are starting to act out violently is because they perceive the ideology of fortifying our national sovereignty as as a threat to their "reconquest" of the southwest US. They already view Cali as part of Mexico,and see Trump as a threat to that position.

This is exactly whats happening. The question is why Democrats and left wing Americans support it.

edit on 4-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LordDraconia

So, you're defending violence, as long as it's a Trump supporter doing it.

Did the man using the pepper spray get "assaulted"? No? Do you happen to notice the wide smile on the face of the man spraying the boy (probably a minor)? That's a-ok in your book?

So not only are you in favor of political violence, but you're in favor of vigilante justice?

Good to know.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I am a leftist and at the moment, a registered Democrat.

I do not support any attempt to conquer or "reconquer" anything by violence.

I say you're mistaken if not intentionally dishonest when you make such claims.

Can you show Democrats on the record in favor of these movements, or for that matter, of the use of political violence?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
a reply to: Gryphon66 Um yeah right,,,they are definitely democrats because the only reason they are here IS BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATS LET THEM STAY HERE FOR VOTES ! Everyone knows that who knows anything. Republicans do not protest or riot, we consider that low class.

They are "definitely Democrats" because you say they are?

I find that evidence less than compelling; anything else?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Can you show Democrats on the record in favor of these movements, or for that matter, of the use of political violence?

The Democrats and the media continue to deflect and protect the protesters as somehow only acting in response to Trump's words. That shows a level of support, because the logic being used is so flimsy and transparent.

As far as Democrats supporting La Raza..

Notice the La Raza members applaud the idea of Obama taking dictatorial powers in order to grant them Amnesty. It of course furthers their goals of conquering parts of this country for Mexico. A goal useful idiots like yourself are helping to make happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join