It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Rioters chant "Make California Mexico Again!”, beat up Trump supporters

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
trump doesn't care who gets hurt by his hate speech as long as he gets power.

let's not forget who laid the groundwork for this.

I have never seen this type of reaction to an american candidate for president, and trump is 100% responsible for it.

he is reckless and careless.

this is what happens!!!

the sad part is he knows mexico will never pay for the wall, and neither will paul ryan. he knows it will never be built.

he just used the populist rhetoric to build a following, made them take an oath to vote for him, and now he's onto phase 2

I would feel very disillusioned if I was a trump fan who bought into phase 1

Are you serious troll. It is americans right to support whichever candidate they choose, without prejudice or attack on their natural rights america has given us, and sadly including all the people waving mexican flags, during an American election. You must be kidding me. I dont see russian flags being waved, Swedish, Canadian, Israeli, brazilian etc.... You must be delusional. It seems that the masses trump has mentioned going after or stopping illegal entry into our country are realizing the free ride is over and there families will be stuck south of the border unless they apply and enter america through legal routes, which trump is not against. Grow up

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I would feel very disillusioned if I was a trump fan who bought into phase 1

But Syrinx, they are incapable of feeling disillusioned. I think them incapable of individual thought and incapable of complex considerations. It seems that it's 'either or' for many of them and as they have chosen their 'either' (Trump) the 'or' just has to be bad. They are caught up in a cult with it's own guru, the man who will save them.

Nothing but personal attacks coming from your post in these threads for weeks.

Have anything of substance?

If you noticed one of the people being attacked and interviewed supporting Trump was a Salvadorian. Yeah, you can tell the difference between a Mexican and a Salvadorian and incase you didn't know, Mexicans hate Salvadorians as much as they hate Americans.

Thanks for proving everyones point. Mexicans hate Salvadorians as much as Americans you say, then wtf are they doing in our country, by your statement why would any mexicans live in america? And its still the same point, mexicans waiving their flags in an american election and attacking those who oppose them. They should learn our freedoms first, which they so much enjoy taking advantage of, before trying to strip others of their rights through violence like a group of wild animals

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I lived in California for 8 years and I'll tell you what, the legal immigrants don't like illegals either, that's how you know the difference.

I lived in Cali for 19 years, and I agree with this assessment to a point. MOST legal immigrants and their subsequent generations vehemently detest illegal immigration, but there are still some who find it okay, and often even a preferable way to enter the U.S., and they see I.C.E. and I.N.S. as the problems.

Still, your point is valid, and it generally is a decent way to tell if someone of Hispanic origin is a citizen or not--if they are obsessively and passionately rallying/rioting for the "rights" of illegals or against those saying that they should be deported, it's a pretty good chance that they're not a U.S. citizen.

But then again, I grew up in Kern County, which is a pretty conservative bubble in a blue state, so the Hispanics who live there may be of a different breed than the ones in San Jose, or Los Angeles, or San Diego. It does seem that, as you "escape" the San Joaquin Valley, people and things tend to get more and more "progressive" in ideology, especially north and south of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yeah! It's totally his fault for staging a political bid on his personal beliefs and then asking people that agree with him to vote for him! How dare these pigs show up at a rally and expect to exercise their civil liberties by supporting a candidate of their choosing! They should just tow the PC line like the rest of you saints, huh?

Seriously, kidding aside, blaming anyone aside from these angry racists that show up and start hurling things at people is beyond stupid.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's not a surprise that you would condone anti-American bahavior and brutal violence, it's happens frequently here. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well trump asked for it didn't he? You reap what you sow. In this case HATE

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

No he's not responsible for the violence....

"Responsible" is an interesting word here...You fish with the bait that Trump fishes with and eventually someone's going to bite.

Now...out of the thousands of fish...the fish that bite deserve to be caught..arrested, prosecuted etc...but to pretend that Trump isn't fishing with race-bait is to deny reality.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: TheBulk

The reconquista crowd was around a LONG time before Donald Trump ever uttered a word they might have used as an excuse for violence. IMHO the reason they are starting to act out violently is because they perceive the ideology of fortifying our national sovereignty as as a threat to their "reconquest" of the southwest US. They already view Cali as part of Mexico,and see Trump as a threat to that position.

This is exactly whats happening. The question is why Democrats and left wing Americans support it.

They are deluded into believing, like everyone else, that the promised land is always on the other side, where they can bring themselves into a place they did not create.

They are not able to see just how stupid lowering the bar is.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This election is about preserving what's left with America, and fending off Mexican invasion. Vote carefully.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

She had it coming. Look how she was dressed. And walking through the wrong part of town, too. She was advertising.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

There is a double standard but Trump isn't a rape victim. He is the gang member that went into the rival gangs turf puffed his chest and said "come at me bro".

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So he is supposed to stay on 'his side' and the other guys stay on 'their side'?

How tolerant.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Of course it isn't tolerant at all but it is a better anology of what happened then comparing him to a rape victim.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: JDmOKI

No he's not responsible for the violence....

You don't agree so you assault people and refuse to take any responsibiliy

Those people assaulting Trump's supporters are passive-aggressive. They are directing their anger for Trump in another direction.

And they're racists.

It proves and justifies Trumps comments about building a wall.

And their tactics could backfire at the polling stations. I have gone from favoring Trump to favoring a former secretary of State with more experience in high level politics because of his actions in New York City, questionable business practices. But after seeing their behavior in assaulting white people I may still vote for Trump regardless of his questionable business practices.

Yep!!

You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately… You call the city, 4 different exterminators but nobody could handle the job… But there is this one guy and he guarantees you to get rid of them, so you hire him.

You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he voted for Obama, you don't care if he has plumber's crack...you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best. Period!

Here’s why we want Trump, yes he's a bit of an ass, yes he's an egomaniac, but we don't care. The country is a mess because politicians suck, llegals are everywhere. We want it all fixed!

We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he had been friendly with Hillary, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist.

This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegal's, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in; "AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED" and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want. We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, Republican Party, and sick of illegals. We just want this thing fixed.

Trump may not be a saint, but doesn't have lobbyist money holding him, he doesn't have political correctness restraining him, all you know is that he has been very successful, a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also not a politician, he's not a cowardly politician. And he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.

Thank you for articulating my thoughts far better then I ever could. This 100%!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Of course it isn't tolerant at all but it is a better analogy of what happened then comparing him to a rape victim.

Noone is saying the Trump supporters got raped. We are saying it is the exact same logical fallacy to blame the victim.
It fit's 100% wear it here is the argument copypastad and tell me where it doesn't work:

"Well trump asked for it didn't he? You reap what you sow. In this case HATE"

Well she asked for it didn't she? You reap what you sow. In this case RAPE

"The Trump campaign regularly schedules these rallies in areas that are heavily populated with deeply cultural interests, often Latino, sometimes African American.

Why is that? Surely research and scouting is done in advance? After the number of protests we've seen thus far, WHY would the Trump campaign keep doing this? Aren't they concerned AT ALL for the safety of both their supporters and the inevitable protesters??? "

The Slutty Girl Alliance regularly schedules these rallies in areas that are heavily populated with deeply cultural interests, often Latino, sometimes African American.

Why is that? Surely research and scouting is done in advance? After all the number of rapes we've seen thus far, WHY would the Slutty Girl Alliance keep doing this? Aren't they concerned AT ALL for the safety of both their supporters and the inevitable rapists???"

Get Rekt by Logic. You're trying to bail out the Titanic and you guys it's just not going to work. It's not to late to get on board the Trump Train. We have plenty of coats for all of you and you get get un-#ed.
edit on 8-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
This is getting ridiculous. We have racist, nationalistic Mexican mobs targeting white people for beatings and humiliation while openly supporting the take over of this country and the media is IGNORING IT. None of this stuff makes the national news and definitely doesn't stir up the outrage it should be. These people don't like this country and they definitely don't like white people. We have all this spin about things Trump has said and claims they're racist, while we have real racism happening on video everyday with out a peep from the usual suspects. I'm tired of it.

Police Officer Assaulted, Punches Thrown After San Jose Trump Rally (video at link)

Ridiculous Indeed!

Half of these Chanters, are probably Illegal or have Illegal family living in the USA, the other half are Idiots who if they want California to go back to being part of Mexico again, should simply just go back to Mexico.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

let's not forget who laid the groundwork for this. I have never seen this type of reaction to an american candidate for president, and trump is 100% responsible for it.

What?

WHO is responsible?

No, sorry, but folks committing actual violence are responsible for the violence they do.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordDraconia
Noone is saying the Trump supporters got raped.

Nobody said that you said that.

We are saying it is the exact same logical fallacy to blame the victim.

That is why it doesn't work. He wasn't a victim. A fight with two aggressors has no victim.

edit on 9-6-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: LordDraconia
Noone is saying the Trump supporters got raped.

Nobody said that you said that.

We are saying it is the exact same logical fallacy to blame the victim.

That is why it doesn't work. He wasn't a victim. A fight with two aggressors has no victim.

It's a victimless crime if you were asking for it. That rich guy deserved to get mugged flashing that ferrari in the ghetto. Sry buddy if you don't understand logic, anology, and metaphor you're hopeless. Gl with that. Does cognitive dissonance effect you on every issue or just Trump? Are you always this stupid or just when our Country is at stake?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

Anyone I disagree with "deserved it" therefor anything goes. Right?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join