It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS footage of something strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...

News Politics Football Sport Celebs TV & Film Weird News TRENDINGEGYPTAIR MS804EU REFERENDUMKATE MIDDLETONWEATHERDANGEROUS DOGSDAVID CAMERON Technology Money Travel Fashion Mums Home News Weird News UFOs Amazing International Space Station footage shows 'fireball-like UFO streaking through space' 13:39, 3 JUN 2016 UPDATED 15:55, 3 JUN 2016 BY KEYAN MILANIAN The footage purportedly shows a UFO coming into shot behind the ISS and was reportedly captured on the unit's live feed on Thursday 1097 SHARES 91 COMMENTS Enter your e-mail for our daily newsletter 2:17 / 2:49 This incredible footage is said to show a UFO speeding through space close. Captured by the International Space Station's base's cameras, the clip has been released on Facebook - and conspiracy theorists are torn over what it shows. Posted by UFO investigators Secure Team 10, it has had more than 5,500 views. But commenters have clashed over whether the images show an alien craft.

Now to me, this seems a bit unremarkable, but during the video the guy mentioned something that I question. He said, there is no air in space, so you can't have fire. How is it that we see meteors or comets? If in fact there can be a fireball in meteor form, then this is likely just that, but if not, then perhaps it's something amazing.

I hope the minds here can answer this quickly.
edit on 4-6-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Perhaps a Meteor hitting Earths atmosphere ?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This was posted yesterday and went straight to hoax been.

secureteam10.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6 4 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join