It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back from my break.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hello ATS, I'm back from a long break. I'd like to apologize to anyone I've harassed or been rude to in my time here. I have let my arrogance get the best of me time and time again here despite my belief system. This makes me a hypocrite. That's why I had to leave ATS, to attempt to get myself under control.

To Enlightened1, Akragon, and others, my deepest apologies. I don't know how active I will be here from this point on, but I have at least one more thread coming after this one.
edit on 4-6-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: oops

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

It's a tricky place ats, it easy to get lost in an argument over opinion
That and sometimes the religiousy threads are allowed to run feral by the moderators for the most part
That and our phantom friends who pop in and out after being banned and back
Sometimes it's best not to throw pearls to the ...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
When you come back, you come back. That's it... Now if you want to drink *SNIP* and come back and post, now feel free to do so.
edit on 6/4/2016 by semperfortis because: Removed T&C VIolation

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I wouldn't worry about it too hard unless that was your intent. I get accused of being arrogant and condescending all the time when that actually wasn't my intent at all when I wrote the post. If anything, I was doing my best to scrub as much emotion as possible from them. What happens at that point is that my post assumes a more academic, lecturing "tone" but it isn't because I am trying to create any impression but beause I am trying to drain that out.

Oh, well, live and learn. People are going to create out of words the intent they feel, not necessarily the one you intended them to get. That is one of the real evils of internet communication.
edit on 4-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Welcome back...and good to see you're refreshed and rejuvenated.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Everyone gets a little excited when posting in forums that hit home...

Especially in the religious section... I've seen so many get banned for losing their cool over the years...

It can be hard to maintain when the heart gets pumping

IF one is a regular poster in that section, said person is bound to come under fire eventually

No apologies needed brother...

Welcome back

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

We all have bad days, weeks, even months.

Heck I had a terrible 2012 (the whole year).

Welcome back.

new topics

top topics

join