It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton has opened up a double-digit lead over Republican rival Donald Trump, regaining ground after the New York billionaire briefly tied her last month, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday.

The shift in support comes as Clinton steps up her attacks on the real estate mogul's policy positions, and as Trump fends off criticisms of his eponymous university and the pace at which he doled out money that he raised for U.S. veterans.

Some 46 percent of likely voters said they supported Clinton, while 35 percent said they supported Trump, and another 19 percent said they would not support either, according to the survey of 1,421 people conducted between May 30 and June 3.
Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Things have changed a lot since Trump pulled ahead of Clinton less than two weeks ago.

Washington Post Poll: Trump 46%, Clinton 44%

I'm getting a clearer picture of what Trump was saying to the Clintons in the picture below. "My run for president will assure you the White House."

edit on 4-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What if Trump has been holding onto the Clinton bombshells until after she bears Sanders?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I don't know, Trump has been saying some pretty harsh stuff about her recently. I don't think he would risk his life and his families lives for anyone much less that thing.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Trump is full of radical conspiracy theories and BS so he's gonna drop the bombshell whether they're true or not.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Are we going to have to see a new thread every time Trump and Clinton swap their leads before November? Why not just start one entitled "Status of the Trump/Clinton horse race", or something like that. Just one running thread that's kept updated.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's a poll of 1,400 people.

it means absolutely nothing and it's reliability is zero.

Out of 146,000,000 registered voters this is roughly .001%.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
It's a poll of 1,400 people.

it means absolutely nothing and it's reliability is zero.

Out of 146,000,000 registered voters this is roughly .001%.

Statistics tho. Is it a scientific poll or unscientific? That is the million dollar question. Absolutely nothing has happened that would account for that kind of swing, I find it suspect...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Total BS

Hardly anyone overseas think killary is even still in the race.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I agree, it's crazy how many polls get shown as speaking for the nation when they only talk to 1000 people. Apparently that is some sort of magic number and they can use it to extrapolate but I don't buy it.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yea let's NOT take your word for that lol. Killary ahahahahaha the middle school name calling is funny yet so sad.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Looselungjones2

"Hopefully its the old toad trump himself."

Yea, yea, hypocrisy and all that. Have anything of merit to add?

Isn't Hillary still in a race with Sanders and maybe a court case soon?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Just playing the game with these kids for sport. Yup shes winning a race and soon to defeat the king toad.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Gone be another sad 8 for you something tells me. Ill add that as well. On another note we dont want russians in the white house.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I want to know what location this poll was conducted vs. the poll where Trump was ahead.

I never truly trusted polls and Trump exposed some BS polls by winning in landslides where he was slated to lose.

Explain that conundrum.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Clinton with double digit lead....... hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha... damn that hurts to laugh so hard.

We all know the real poll is more like: Trump 99%, Clinton 1%
edit on 4-6-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Looselungjones2

Do you offer any content in your post?

Anything on topic perhaps?

No? Just useless blabber and rambling, okey doke.

No matter who wins in November we will all lose, you can find polls anywhere to backup whatever B$ your trying to spin.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

You know you can find a poll that says pretty much whatever you want it to say, right?

www.rasmussenreports.com...

Thursday, June 02, 2016
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump remain tied in Rasmussen Reports’ weekly White House Watch survey. But neither candidate has shown the ability yet to grow his or her basic support, despite Trump’s calls for party unity and Clinton’s hopes of quelling the Bernie Sanders revolt.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I agree, it's crazy how many polls get shown as speaking for the nation when they only talk to 1000 people. Apparently that is some sort of magic number and they can use it to extrapolate but I don't buy it.

I've been poled about 20 times so far this season and every time they call I hang up on them.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I've been poled about 20 times so far this season and every time they call I hang up on them.

I just tell them I don't speak cantonese and THEY hang up.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones2

Gone be another sad 8 for you something tells me. Ill add that as well. On another note we dont want russians in the white house.

They will be if a certain someone becomes president. They'll be sitting in her inbox, reading her e-mails all day!

On topic, this is way too large of a swing to make realistic sense but I'm sure these two clowns are going to swap leads constantly. The horse race should have its own thread, as another member stated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join