It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet one of Hillary Clinton's biggest donors in California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

"I was attracted to Bill Clinton, but as soon as I met Hillary, it was much deeper for me,” she said.

Buell hasn’t stopped giving to the Clintons since.

More than $15 million has made its way from Buell’s bank account to the campaigns and causes of the Clintons.

Untold millions more have been raised by her, often at her gorgeous Pacific Heights penthouse apartment, a mandatory stop on the fundraising circuit for prominent liberals. The menu that iconic chef Alice Waters prepared when Bill Clinton dropped by in March 1996 is framed in the kitchen.

Buell not only has become a fundraising powerhouse since then. She has also become Hillary Clinton’s soul mate. Theirs is among a handful of friendships that have been key to fueling the candidate’s ambitions, providing emotional and financial sustenance.

It reflects the uncanny Clinton ability to build and maintain unyielding loyalty from the people positioned to help them the most – even people, like Buell, who have no business interests or political aspirations the couple might advance. In many cases, the bonds have only solidified through the stresses of scandal, electoral disappointment and Democratic Partyrivalries that the Clintons have powered through.

The network has been most valuable in California, where Hillary Clinton is raising more cash than anyplace else. How Susie Tompkins Buell became a hub of that operation is a uniquely California story.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tehthehet

15 million could of feed alot of orphans but i guess feeding a rich predator... uh i mean politician is well worth it.

gfy

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

15 million could of feed alot of orphans but i guess feeding a rich predator... uh i mean politician is well worth it.

gfy
it's the tone .. how they are saying it, like its nothing for her

edit on 4-6-2016 by Tehthehet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

the reson why people donate boils down to threads like this stop adding to the farce
edit on 4-6-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

no wait please explain that to me pleaaaassee I posted it because I was stunned by the number and it also says meet one of biggest and its only in California I can not imagine then what number are we talking even more so for what possibly ???

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

dont need to, you have already made up ur mind, ask me the right questions and we can go further, i only came here to help the un decided,

u know, kind of like how u came here to reinforce the decided
edit on 4-6-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

please for the love anything I swear on my life I have no Thought or opinion I have nothing hence I am asking I swear I dont have any political understanding whats so ever I want to understand it my mind is so blank its crazy I have even no idea about what I should have made up my mind about posting this

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

u know, kind of like how u came here to reinforce the decided
That makes no sense to me I swear

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

actually .. my outlook is I cant wait till the elections are over .. you know I believe who ever it is, it doesnt matter its up to the people to pull through ( and dont they always anyway ) dont get tics get to you

its like we deal with what ever is to come

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

saying that I need to understand it

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

This is ATS. No need to swear on your life. Let it roll off and keep on truckin'...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

edit on 4-6-2016 by Tehthehet because: me needs sleep

new topics

top topics

join