It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look At My African American Over Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Lol

Donald Trump has got to be one of the most awkward people to run for President in a long time. He also can't keep from contradicting himself front one sentence to the next — and this all against a background of non-stop bulls#.

Here's my transcript:

"When we have a protester inside, which isn't even very often. I say 'Be very gentle. Please don't hurt him. Take care of him if he wants to shout. If he punches you in the face, smile as your nose is pouring blood out of it. Be very very nice.' We had a case where we had an African American guy who was a fan of mine. Great fan. Great guy. In fact, I want to know what's going on with him. You know what I'm...aww look at my African American over here, look at him. Are you greatest? You know what I'm talking about?"

First off, Donald Trump doesn't say "be very gentle" or any such nonsense and everyone knows this is outright lie. Secondly, when have any of the protesters being removed from inside of a rally (I thought they were in there all the time but apparently it's actually very rare — who knew?) punched somebody in the face?

SO THAT WAS A LIE

Secondly, for a guy who keeps saying he doesn't support violence at political rallies, he sure does seem to keep supporting violence at his political rallies as is clearly obvious from his completely contradictory next statement:

"Okay. So we have an African American guy at one of the rallies a month ago and he's sitting there behaving. And we had protesters inside the arena and they were dressed in a Klu Klux Klan outfit okay? And they're running around dressed as Klu Klux Klan and the place is booing and booing. This African American gets up and maaaan he slugged these guys. He slugged em. And by that time, their hat was off 'cause it got ripped off as they were running up the stairs but this guy — a great guy — I think he was a military guy for a long time. He slugged this guy wearing the Klu Klux Klan outfit but by the time he got up to the top you couldn't see that it was a Klu Klux Klan outfit. So when the African American cold clocked this guy — this guy never knew what happened — everyone thought the African American was against me and it was the opposite. He was like this great guy, military guy. We have tremendous African American support and the reason why is I'm going to bring jobs back to this country."

SO THAT WAS A LIE

In case you have whatever type of senility that Trump pretends to have, here's the video of the event he's talking about:

Trump says, "disgusting guy with a Klu Klux Klan hat on" by which I can only assume he's referring to the female in the white hood. The guy who actually got hit wasn't wearing any sort of hood. He was holding a picture of Trump (which guy snatches) and saying something or another but there's no way the guy that sucker punched and then stomped him thought he was somehow emulating a Klan member let alone that he was doing so out of some sort of racial prejudice.

SO THAT WAS A LIE

The guy was clearly an anti-Trump protester, everyone knew it. Trump WAS BROADCASTING IT TO HIS CROWD which completely blows up his nonsense about "people thought he (the black dude) was against me." Also telling was the roar from the crowd when the protester got sucker punched.

SO THAT WAS A LIE

It also wasn't two guys. It was a guy and a girl and the guy wasn't wearing a hood (or running around).

SO THAT WAS A LIE

He said roughly two things that were true out of all that:

1. The crowd was booing.
2. The protester didn't know what hit him because... he got sucker punched.

Now I feel as though I have to add this statement to ward off Lyin' Trump's supporters.

I DO NOT SUPPORT VIOLENCE AT POLITICAL RALLIES BY ANYONE (can Trump say that without lying? No.)

I don't support intimidation, threats, blocking access to venues, refusing to leave venues, purchasing tickets to block others from attending rallies, damaging property or any of the rest of this nonsense that has been going on, particular outside of the West Coast rallies. It's wrong. It's wrong. It's wrong.

What did you think I was going to waste a perfectly good OP going about what a jackass Trump sounds like pointing to a black person in the crowd as though having a black person attend your rally is somehow an accomplishment? Maybe waste a lot of keystrokes about what a race-obsessed buffoon he is? Nah.

As it turns out, he's doing a pretty good job of that himself. It would just be... redundant.
edit on 2016-6-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
10,000 more votes for Trump.

Lot's of mis-interpretations I think.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lot's of mis-interpretations I think.

Yes, they're not lies when they come out of his mouth, they're "misinterpretations." Come on. Just admit it. The guy lies constantly. He lies more than he tells the truth. He can't get through 30 seconds with a mic in front of him without telling at least one lie. I thought Hillary was a liar but hey, at least she's selective. She lies with a purpose.

Trump lies like other people breathe.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join