It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on black supporter: 'Look at my African-American over here'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

To quote Bill Burroughs a bit, I'd add this:

"I don't care if people hate my guts. I assume most of them do. The real question is are they in any position to do something about it?"

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Metallicus

He is real alright..real dumb sometimes..no excuse for it.

Actually it is NOT Trump who is dumb, it is ALL the people in this country who get their damn feelings hurt to the point of ruining America by all this PC BS!! After the soon to be 8 years we have had of Obozo pulling the race card every time ANYONE had their own opinion and it was different from his people are fed up!!

If you start your presidency by apologizing for the country you are supposed to be leading for all the wrongs "we did" for every war we were ever in, I mean forget that we saved their ass's,what does that tell the rest of the world? That you are ashamed!! This country has never been as divided since Barrack Obama took office!!

Hell he cannot even call ISIS terrorists!! My God it sickens me!! We face more global threats because of this man!! His goal was to weaken America and guess what, he has!! The only reason Russia, China, North Korea the Middle East has not messed with our country is because we were perceived as a force to be reckoned with throughout history whne it came to our Military might! Now that Obozo is almost out he has succeeded in the rest of the world viewing us as weak and incompetent, when it comes to our economy, our military, and especially our infighting By cutting our defense budget and ramming Obozo Care down our throats, he has left us sitting ducks!!

And if you want to keep up with the tit for tat we are gonna get the Habitual, lying,Coughing, hideous pantsuit wearing CRIMINAL, Hildabeast!! it is time we stop thinking of only ourselves and start thinking as a whole country!! It is time we put away our thin skin and MAN UP!! Who cares what Donald Trump said and who he offended??? With the state America is in right now being PC should be the farthest thing from our mind!!

Pax

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Your skinhead is showing.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Making a big deal about ignorance seems valid.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

They dont need nor want blacks, browns, reds, or yellows. Just tang orange and white lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

To bad she really does but dont let facts kill your talking point.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Oh Jeeeeeeeez You people get offended at everything just like little children.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I've honestly never seen anyone get this much media attention in my life.

Worldwide too.

Pretty genius if you ask me.

I think you mistake 'fame' for 'Oh my god, look at this brainless bloviating moron over there'.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Wtf are talking about okey doke is black slang now lol. Wow you people disgust me.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones2

Wtf are talking about okey doke is black slang now lol. Wow you people disgust me.

I know. Mandela Effect if you ask me. I never remember it being slang among the black community.

(post by Looselungjones2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Like all those poor dumb saps carrying the treasonous flag you sport.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Prove it otherwise your just making sht up. But look who your defending the human lie lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

He lost the campaign a long time ago with his misogynistic stance against women!!
Then capped it off with his constant barrage against Mexicans.

Except he ranted about specific women, not all women and spoke about a specific segment of illegal Mexican immigrants, not all Mexicans.

I know that appeals to a lot of Right Wingers but it's losing the GOP any chance at WH. The Republicans made a valiant effort

I know a lot of LWers have trouble telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
As a Trump supporter I really believed that Donald was going to start getting his act together by now. I mean every time I get excited and hype for his candidacy, he always says something that makes me rethink if I should be behind Trump.

This has been a real struggle for me on decision making on my vote. I want Donald, but I thought by now he would get somewhat more classy on his speeches by now.

No one seems to remember that the guy has been on tv for 40+ years and now all of a sudden he's a misogynist, bigot, xenophobe. Just recently.

I like his points but I'm starting to think he may be sabotaging his campaign. I hope not, i really like his key points
edit on 4-6-2016 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The thread title made me laugh.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Worldwide too.

Not really. Trump is a stalking horse used by the MSM to avoid discussing Hillary's legal woes. As long as Trump remains "controversial" Hillary can stay safely away from discussions of her crimes as Sec. Of State. And, once Trump has served his purpose he will self destruct.

If Ron Paul's candidacy taught anything, it's that non-approved candidates don't seize publicity. It's given to them or they remain in the shadows, and the people in flyover country still using rabbit ears never even hear about them.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Trump has opened a Pandora's box and the demons in Donald's life will now be under the microscope.

He will not survive the GOP convention even if he makes it that far.

Trump's "outsider" persona has garnered him plenty of Right Wing support but there will come a time when
He needs to look presidential and gain support from the moderates; that time is now....
There is an outside chance that Trump could salvage his image but I don't think his campaign staff has the guts
to tell him he is losing supporters with his off the wall BS.

Trump has become a parody of himself....

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
I mean every time I get excited and hype for his candidacy, he always says something that makes me rethink if I should be behind Trump.

This has been a real struggle for me on decision making on my vote. I want Donald, but I thought by now he would get somewhat more classy on his speeches by now.

But yet you still support him.

Sounds similar to a case of the battered spouse syndrome. If he constantly says or does something that makes you seriously question supporting him and his candidacy, yet you still choose to support him, why?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Worldwide too.

The same could be said about Hillary.

Who gives a #?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join