It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth is real....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Is the Moon a munchkin then?

So it isn't made out of cheese. Hmm..

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Why do person like you always assume that NASA is the world source for outer space. Several other countries have active and successful space programs and have taken lots of pictures of the earth. USA nor NASA is not the world authority or only source, take your head out of the sand.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Are you really going to be so ignorant about this or are you trolling? There's plenty of proof that the Earth is round and man kind figured this out way before NASA came about.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Ah! But what does the turtle eat?

Maybe that explain deforestation???????

I'm more concerned about the waste production of it all. Where does all that waste end up??

Hm.

Maybe the growing pile of insane politics is a transformed state of waste matter?

(Rub chin thinkfully)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

why is this ridiculous thread not in skunk works????? ...everyone one else covered all the ways to disprove that that earth is flat

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Ah! But what does the turtle eat?

Maybe that explain deforestation???????

I'm more concerned about the waste production of it all. Where does all that waste end up??

Hm.

Maybe the growing pile of insane politics is a transformed state of waste matter?

(Rub chin thinkfully)

It ends up in space, accumulated into big balls, comes back to earth as "asteroids" (poosteroids would be more accurate) and then eaten by the same people who believe the earth is flat. Hence why they're all talking crap.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Lost In Space...

But when the Earth was young that's what helped to create our solar system, and planets...that's how methane made it's way to Mars and Titan.

Those large gas clouds in the universe NASA likes to show all came from the animals that are holding the Flat Earth up...
edit on 3-6-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
OK, I agree that the world is not perfectly round. It's a bumpy spheroid but not flat at all.
I work close to a small harbor, and every day I stare trough the window the passing ships. If you have a binoculars, and use some marine trafic software and you spot, for example a crane vessel coming at the edge of the horizon, the first thing to spot is the top of the crane.
Just take a plane to somewhere and when you are at about 10-15k meters, just look trough the window. There is no more to say about how flat the Earth is.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
all nasa images are just cgi. Doesn't that scream to u that they're lying ???? Why can't they provide one real video?

U have to snap out of it. Even the illuminati game cards talk about flat earth being real

Even if you are trolling, you're failing at it.

You gotta be less obvious. give a little, before you try to take it all.

Go up in a balloon, but don't move in any direction. I bet when you come down, you'll be somewhere else. You know, as the Earth rotates......

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If you really want to know, why not test out your theory by driving around the world while living in your car and various forests, and ferrying across the oceans. On the way you can $h!? In a bucket in your back seat to avoid all of the round earth believing gays from gawking at you.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You are wrong.

It is really the sun that is flat. Have you ever seen it look like anything other than a flat disc? No. There.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

This is a troll thread? It is has to be right? People really aren't this stupid, are they?

I remember when there was a time that people thought it was cool to be really dumb....but I thought that ended. I thought smart was the new sexy? Is that already over?????

Even my yard isn't flat....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ocean tides, how do they work? really, really, need to know, they have puzzled me for years, anyone know??

Yes, I know its the moons gravity causing them, as the world turns, and the moon drags the water along as the world turns, someone tell that poster above that proves the world is round, almost, bit flat at both poles, bulges a bit at the equator.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

...Even the illuminati game cards talk about flat earth being real

If even the Illuminati Game Cards talk about FlatEarth™ being real...I hereby deny all scientific, common sense, observational, mathematical and rational evidence that Earth is not flat and officially submit to the completely irrational, completely lacking in evidence, completely lacking in any sort of reasonable explanation, FlatEarth™ theory. If mere science and observation had showed me Earth was flat (which they haven't), it wouldn't be enough. Thank you, Steve Jackson, for bringing me to The Truth.

Now - who can tell me what's on the bottom? Is the bottom just like a black, waterproof plastic liner?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I believe flat earth is real. I just haven't seen enough proof otherwise. The challenge I think is only that the flat earth model hasn't been completely figured out yet. So it's not an easy area to prove or disprove.

I think the best evidence for Flatearth is all the fake nasa footage.

Slowly over time people are waking up to the truth.

Your thoughts???

Would you be willing to provide the faked NASA footage. Including your reasoning for it of course.
edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 03 Jun 2016 16:31:26 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join