It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth is real....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
look at the floor. It's flat. Not round or spherical. Look!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Well shoot if the illuminati cars game says it....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If the Earth is flat, how comes The Orion Belt, which is the constellation most people can spot with naked eyes, looked 'upside down' when I visited South America? I mean, it looks one way in the Northern Hemisphere, and 'upside down' in the Southern Hemisphere, which would be impossible on a flat planet.

Like this:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Maybe the illuminati card game points out to rehashing the "flat earth" theory as a psy-op distraction..

Anyway, I do not think you are considering that massive undertaking that would be needed to constantly prevent the masses from discovering "flat earth".

It'd be like "The Trueman Show" x1000000. Every aspect of science and expedition would have to be controlled to a point. There would need to be highly intelligent scientists that would trick other scientists into believing false theories. THere would need to be endless books that would trick people into believing in lies.

It's just too much.

But lets say it IS TRUE. Humanity would not stand a chance against the creators of this illusion. They would have far greater technology, be extremly intelligent, and have known exactly how to control humanity.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

That is explained by the "dome" aspect of flat earth. There is a giant dome around flat earth that creates the illusion of space.

Yea, I know, f$cking insane right? But, thats the theory...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance

The section of any sphere large enough will appear as if it's nearly flat.

But then, if the World is flat, how come your shadow is longer when you stand near the poles than when you stand at the Equator?

edit on 3-6-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I believe flat earth is real. I just haven't seen enough proof otherwise. The challenge I think is only that the flat earth model hasn't been completely figured out yet. So it's not an easy area to prove or disprove.

I think the best evidence for Flatearth is all the fake nasa footage.

Slowly over time people are waking up to the truth.

Your thoughts???

It can't be true. Because we have never seen the edge of the earth. That's all the proof you need. We know for a fact there are satellites and helicopters and airplanes boats, submarines, motorcycles and cars and tanks and balloons, Rockets, Space shuttles, bycicles horses mules and scooters and skateboards and blimps and Jeeps and yet...no one has ever navigated to the edge. There you go.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
That is explained by the "dome" aspect of flat earth. There is a giant dome around flat earth that creates the illusion of space.

Yea, I know, f$cking insane right? But, thats the theory...

Oh, not insane at all, because two giant turtles hold it in place, and drink the ocean water that spills over the edge.
Now I get it.
LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Nuh uh!

1 giant turtle and 4 elephants!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Flat earth is real....

No, Méiyǒu, nyet, akukho...the Earth was known to be round around 250 BC, so unless you can show that person is wrong the Earth is not flat.

That person is Eratosthenes...

Eratosthenes, a Greek mathematician, geographer, poet, astronomer, and music theorist, is best known for being the first ever person on Earth who calculated the circumference of the Earth, and he did so by never leaving Egypt. He was able to calculate the circumference of our planet by applying a measuring system using stadia (A Stadion or stade, was an ancient Greek unit of length equal to a typical sports stadium at that time.)

www.ancient-code.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Will this insanity ever stop??!

There is so much evidence pointing to earth being a globe. But people that believe flat earth deny it and have created their own physics to fit their theories.

Pure insanity!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Earth is not any shape or size, earth does not even exist, there is no space or planets, no galaxies, no end no beginning. Its all fairy tales and rumors. Now wake up from ur silly dreams.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Nuh uh!

Of course, how silly of me to forget that.... the elephants have long trunks that grab foolish people that fall off the edge.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

all nasa images are just cgi. Doesn't that scream to u that they're lying ????

Then why don't you take yourself to one of the many private companies that will be offering space rides to the general public within the next couple years and see for yourself? Then you can come back here and apologize to everyone for peddling this BS garbage.

edit on 3-6-2016 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

And a golf ball is round.

WTH does that have to do with the shape of the planet?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Nuh uh!

Of course, how silly of me to forget that.... the elephants have long trunks that grab foolish people that fall off the edge.

That's better! And it makes way more sense.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Add to that a nebula of peanuts surrounding the edge of the Earth.

Why?

To feed the elephants, of course.

edit on 3-6-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: TerryDon79

Add to that a nebula of peanuts surrounding the edge of the Earth.

Why?

To keep the elephants fed, up course.

Ah! But what does the turtle eat?

Maybe that explain deforestation???????

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Build it long enough and it will.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The Earth is NOT flat OR round.

It is CONCAVE with a glass sky!!
Just ask Lord Steven Christ.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join