It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth is real....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I believe flat earth is real. I just haven't seen enough proof otherwise. The challenge I think is only that the flat earth model hasn't been completely figured out yet. So it's not an easy area to prove or disprove.

I think the best evidence for Flatearth is all the fake nasa footage.

Slowly over time people are waking up to the truth.

Your thoughts???

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Only two words for ya:

Lunar eclipse.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

My son believes Santa and the Easter Bunny is real. He hasn't seen enough of proof otherwise...

link   

No, you heretic!

The earth is a torus! (aka donut)

Makes at least the same sense like the flat earth: we don't have any problem with the backside - there is none..

link   

If the earth is flat why can't we see the Southern Cross? If we are all living on the same plane we should all be able to see the same star constellations and yet some can only be seen north of the equator and others south.

link   
How come I can't look through a telescope across the oceans to the next continent?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Fake nasa footage? Fake moon landing? Fake reality?

Everything that I know is fake.

Just go sail around the globe, and get back to us when you tested your theory.

link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
I believe flat earth is real. I just haven't seen enough proof otherwise. The challenge I think is only that the flat earth model hasn't been completely figured out yet. So it's not an easy area to prove or disprove.

Your thoughts???

I'll make you the same offer I made in another such posting.

I'll pay you one million dollars IN CASH, when you take me to the edge of this "flat earth" and I might even throw in a little extra if you can show me the "dome" which some are saying holds in our atmosphere.
Just let me know when and where we can meet up to take this little trip. I am looking forward to it.

Oh! Almost forgot. You ask for our thoughts.

Well, I think some folks need to move out of their mother's basement, go out into the real world, get a job and learn what the world is all about.

How is that for a thought?
edit on 3-6-2016 by tinymind because: after thought

edit on 3-6-2016 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

link   

If the world was flat your picture would be a lot different. That poor soul would be surfing on pure dirt as the water that was on the Earth would simply fall off the edge. Also, if not, where's this massive waterfall supplying countless gallons of water for Earths oceans? Why are the sea levels constantly changing and morphing if the Earth is flat?

What about lunar eclipses and things like, oh I don't know, satellites? Is that all lies too, if your television a lie? Your internet too?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Your thoughts???

I don;t think you are looking hard enough for proof.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Earth is really a Mobius Strip... being consumed by an Ouroborus ... and hunted, in turn, by Orion, who stands on a series of turtles...

silly.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Threads like this make me wonder if there's a button to just not see input from certain users.

I come here to expand my knowledge on reality, not entertain foolish thoughts.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
all nasa images are just cgi. Doesn't that scream to u that they're lying ???? Why can't they provide one real video?

U have to snap out of it. Even the illuminati game cards talk about flat earth being real

link   

Of course the earth isn't flat, there are mountains, gully's and all sorts of terrain, it even bulges slightly around the middle. A bit like me and I'm not flat either, I'm a fat earther myself...

link   

Your thoughts???

I believe there are many other threads like this, what are you adding ?

Flatearth is just plain ignorance.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Your thoughts???

Why are most celestial objects rounded from universe exposure except this planet? Also why cannot the flat planet believers pay RUSSIA for a trip off world to take pics? Otherwise more attention capturing it seems...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So, why don't you buy a go pro (or use your phone), and buy a weather balloon on Amazon. come back and tell us what you find. If that's too much work you can also look up 4th grade science projects doing this exact thing on YouTube. 4th graders know the Earth is round and can actually prove it. Are you older than 4?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
gravity is just a theory. Even the UN uses the flat earth map on their flag. So why is it that tptb recognize flat earth symbolically? U have to snap out of the brainwashing n Indoctrinatuon that's controlling u

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

all nasa images are just cgi. Doesn't that scream to u that they're lying ???? Why can't they provide one real video?

U have to snap out of it. Even the illuminati game cards talk about flat earth being real

Nasa images are composite and colour-adjusted, yeah. But none of it is evidence for a flat Earth.

But for the sake of argument, let us assume that NASA data cannot be trusted. What is your counter argument to the fact that during lunar eclipses, the Earth casts a round shadow onto the moon, and does so no matter your position on the world?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Your thoughts???

With all the patience I can muster, You haven't seen enough proof to know the Earth is spherical. Yet, you've seen enough proof to know it's flat. Your proof is 'all the fake nasa footage".

Where is all the fake nasa footage. What would physicists have to gain from lying to us about the shape of EARTH?

WHAT?

WHY would they conceal the 'truth". Have you thought about that? Is somebody paying them to lie about it?

WHO?

This is a troll thread? It is has to be right? People really aren't this stupid, are they?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join