It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic anti Hilary rant by young woman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Why is she insulting the audience? Or did I get that wrong?

"If your watching this then your less than mediocre brain should have concluded...."

And what is that about a "Longworth(?) moral dilemma"? I did a quick google and found nothing.. why include such obscure terms without explaining them, I don't get it.. did she coin that herself? I'm confused here.

As for the video itself, I didn't really like the way she came off for some reason but she's right about Hillary, can't disagree there.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

And what is that about a "Longworth(?) moral dilemma"?

Her name. LOL

She's on Youtube.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh........ haaa.. I thought it was some long dead philosopher perhaps.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

This disturbed girl doesn't have to worry, as she said, about going to federal prison for this unhealthy over the top diatribe

Not at all, sure, it wont land her in federal prison but definitely may land her in the federal nut house

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
To all who found this disturbing. Some parts I did as well. The graphic content wasn't necessary.

But as she said, it was keep it all inside or let it out, which she did

I for one feel the same way about this Clinton women and at times I question the sanity and intelligence of those who would waste there vote on her. She reeks of corruption, contempt and mockery of the US and of us lowly citizens.

I totally forgive her for the parts of her rant that are offensive to me because, though I would never have thought of her words nor spoken them, I consider her totally right in her sentiment.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Why is she insulting the audience? Or did I get that wrong?

"If your watching this then your less than mediocre brain should have concluded...."
And what is that about a "Longworth(?) moral dilemma"? I did a quick google and found nothing.. why include such obscure terms without explaining them, I don't get it.. did she coin that herself? I'm confused here.

As for the video itself, I didn't really like the way she came off for some reason but she's right about Hillary, can't disagree there.

That line in her rant was directed at Hillary, not the audience. Yes you're confused.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Aahhhh.. I didn't think of it as being directly directed at Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join