It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head of ACLU quits after daughters were ‘visibly frightened’ by men in women’s restroom.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vaibow123
. . . but do the majority of the transgender community respect the rights of those on the other end of the spectrum? I'm not saying they don't, or should...

Let's look at Marriage Equality.

Many homosexuals getting married have become the new "soccer moms".

LGBT businesses have been closing all over the world at a rapid rate, because the separation is no longer needed.

None of the Fear Mongering transpired.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: gladtobehere

This is the new world and these girls are going to have to learn to live in it.

No mention of any frightening behaviors or gestures, they were only frightened of the appearance.

The mother didn't know how to handle it? How about telling the truth? Children are vastly more adaptable than we give them credit for. And if they are terrified? It's because the mother is.

Translation: SCREW THE CHILDREN! They better learn to live with our demands or we will come down on them like a hammer, call them homophones, bigot or whatever we must. And you...the bitch calling yourself a "Mother"...you better start backing us up whether you agree with our views or not. You and your views, opinions and even your rights don't matter. Only WE are important and WE demand special treatment no matter who it hurts. Yes...no matter who it hurts.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: LordDraconia

1. Which law(s) are you referring to that bestow the rights to demand examinations, in public, of citizen's genitals?

2. Who is going to serve as this supposed "Pee Police" and decide if someone looks male or female enough and check out their "status?"

This shouldn't be some thing that is dictated and we didn't need the Nanny State to nanny us and tell us how to do it for thousands of years of bathroom history. They should just use common sense. If you can "pass" you can go in the bathroom you want. If you can't then you should go in the bathroom people are "incorrectly" identifying you as. But to pass a law that then lets grown men flash their meat and 2 veg at little girls and not be thrown out of the locker room as was linked somewhere here on ATS www.dailymail.co.uk... html is despicable wrong over reach and abuse towards children and I agree with the conspiracy theory they are paving the way for pedophilia just like Salon wants. The left always talks about right wingers being "on the wrong side of history". Maybe just once, the left is.
edit on 4-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordDraconia

originally posted by: Gryphon66

1. Which law(s) are you referring to that bestow the rights to demand examinations, in public, of citizen's genitals?

2. Who is going to serve as this supposed "Pee Police" and decide if someone looks male or female enough and check out their "status?"

This shouldn't be some thing that is dictated and we didn't need the Nanny State to nanny us and tell us how to do it for thousands of years of bathroom history. They should just use common sense. If you can "pass" you can go in the bathroom you want. If you can't then you should go in the bathroom people are "incorrectly" identifying you as. But to pass a law that then lets grown men flash their meat and 2 veg at little girls and not be thrown out of the locker room as was linked somewhere here on ATS www.dailymail.co.uk... html

What do you make of this law then? North Carolina's HB2

AN ACT TO PROVIDE FOR SINGLE-SEX MULTIPLE OCCUPANCY BATHROOM AND 2 CHANGING FACILITIES IN SCHOOLS AND PUBLIC AGENCIES AND TO CREATE 3 STATEWIDE CONSISTENCY IN REGULATION OF EMPLOYMENT AND PUBLIC 4 ACCOMMODATIONS.

But to pass a law that then lets grown men flash their meat and 2 veg at little girls and not be thrown out of the locker room as was linked somewhere here on ATS www.dailymail.co.uk... html

Did you read the article?

Did you notice that the individual accused of "flashing" had done no such thing?

Did you notice that the concerns, as usual, regard what 'might happen'?

edit on 4-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

No mention of any frightening behaviors or gestures, they were only frightened of the appearance.

The mother didn't know how to handle it? How about telling the truth? Children are vastly more adaptable than we give them credit for. And if they are terrified? It's because the mother is.

Translation: SCREW THE CHILDREN! They better learn to live with our demands or we will come down on them like a hammer, call them homophones, bigot or whatever we must. And you...the bitch calling yourself a "Mother"...you better start backing us up whether you agree with our views or not. You and your views, opinions and even your rights don't matter. Only WE are important and WE demand special treatment no matter who it hurts. Yes...no matter who it hurts.

I knew that any grown ups that disagreed with them didn't have any rights of freedoms. But how they can put transgenders on a pedestal over our children, our very future? I don't get it. Does not sound like what Dawkins called an, "Evolutionary Stable Survival Strategy" I believe.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sorry double postage.
edit on 4-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Sorry but you're missing the point. It is the left that want this to be an issue. It is trans community yet again demanding something. You could give them anything and everything and within 24 hours there would be something else they want/need. You see...they aren't comfortable in their own skin...they try to blame it on everyone else and then fail. Which is why their suicide rate is so high. They will never be happy because their mental issues aren't being addressed. Instead...they are left to believing that changing themselves will help. It doesn't.

It is actually pretty sad especially with so many liberals supporting their dementia and allowing them to go untreated and eventually...often die.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Those poor little snowflakes. We mustn't trigger them by having them wash their hands next to a trans person.

You go boy! What a SJW you are!!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

YOU are the reason they are killing themselves. YOU.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I knew that any grown ups that disagreed with them didn't have any rights of freedoms. But how they can put transgenders on a pedestal over our children, our very future? I don't get it. Does not sound like what Dawkins called an, "Evolutionary Stable Survival Strategy" I believe.

There are people in this world that don't care about anyone else. They don't care if they lose their jobs, their homes, their freedoms...just so long as they can force their agenda, views and opinions upon others. Look at this bathroom thing. Because .3 percent of the world want to use the wrong bathroom, 99.7 percent are supposed to accept losing their freedoms. Or look at the post by Gryphon66 and read the last statement.

We ALWAYS try to preempt problems. But he calls that out in this situation because it suits his argument. But that is the same argument many of the left make with guns. "You shouldn't have a gun in the house...something might happen". It is all lies to force the progressive agenda which if they win, will destroy America entirely. We will become a 3rd world nation of starving poverty.

But at least they got their way. False utopia for all...especially the ones we like.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

But how they can put transgenders on a pedestal over our children, our very future? I don't get it. Does not sound like what Dawkins called an, "Evolutionary Stable Survival Strategy" I believe.

You have it backwards.

First off: Equality doesn't have a pedestal.

Second: Those putting themselves on a pedestal are the ones denying Equality.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Really? Explain that to me then. What have I done to make someone kill themselves? You mean because I have an opinion that differs from theirs? If so...then they need more help than I thought. What would any Doctor say about a person who kills themselves because others refuse to accept their life choices?

That would be clinically insane.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Those poor little snowflakes. We mustn't trigger them by having them wash their hands next to a trans person.

You go boy! What a SJW you are!!

Yeah...screw the snowflakes. But damn it...you have to LOVE the trans people or you are evil and kill them. RIGHT? Sounds a little like hypocrisy doesn't it.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

What would any Doctor say about a person who kills themselves because others refuse to accept their life choices?

Still calling Gender/Sexual Diversity LIFE CHOICES - - I see.

edit on 4-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Really? Explain that to me then. What have I done to make someone kill themselves?

Because you and others like you insist that they are mentally ill freaks who don't deserve the same rights as everyone else. Any person who gets that pounded into their brain every day is going to be negatively affected by it.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yup...a man that is attracted to children and decides not to act upon it isn't a pedophile is he? He has pedophile tendencies but decides not to act upon them. It actually is possible. So yes...choices. If you choose to save money, go to a hospital and have surgery...that is a choice. In fact...it is a hell of a lot of choices, effort and money. It is a decided action. I'm not saying it is not something they want, I'm sure it is. But it is still a choice.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Really? Explain that to me then. What have I done to make someone kill themselves?

Because you and others like you insist that they are mentally ill freaks who don't deserve the same rights as everyone else. Any person who gets that pounded into their brain every day is going to be negatively affected by it.

Sometimes you just sound stupid. I'll let you in on a little secret. I think everyone...gay, trans, lesbian, straight all deserve equal rights. They all deserve life, liberty, happiness, etc. SURPRISE! And I've said this a hundred times. Where were you.

My opinion that their differences is in the mind is a fact. It isn't a physical difference...it has to therefore be in the mind. Argue if you wish, but those are scientific facts. The only problem I have is when any group demands special rights. If the trans want a new bathroom for them...I would support that 100%!!!!! HEAR THAT...100%. But that isn't what they want...they want OUR bathroom and won't be happy until they can take it. That mentality is where I have a problem.

Respond to THAT dear.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Stfu about transgenders and the bathrooms already.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

But how they can put transgenders on a pedestal over our children, our very future? I don't get it. Does not sound like what Dawkins called an, "Evolutionary Stable Survival Strategy" I believe.

You have it backwards.

First off: Equality doesn't have a pedestal.

Second: Those putting themselves on a pedestal are the ones denying Equality.

What about this case www.dailymail.co.uk... html ?
Does that 45 year old man have the right to flash his hairy wrinkly old man balls at 6 year olds? Because if you say yes, you are putting his right to be disturbing over the kids right not to have to see that. That is putting something on a pedestal.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Why? It is the perfect example of one group demanding another group be forced to accept them instead of making equal accommodations for them. You just watch...the transgendered don't want their own bathroom and therefore...equality. They want to force others to accept them into theirs. Sorry...acceptance is not a right and not being willing to accept someone isn't a crime.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join