It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Jose Mayor Justifies Mob Violence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Looks like the Mayor of San Jose, CA is deflecting like crazy because of the violent anti-Trump protests there yesterday.

He's saying Trump should be responsible and not hold campaign rallies in areas like San Jose !!!

Great Mr. Mayor, you hate free speech just like the demonstrators do !!!

Now we have local officials getting the "bug".

San Jose Mayor Justifies Mob Violence

Thousands of Americans participated in that most benign of civic rituals in San Jose, California, on Thursday night: seeing a presidential candidate speak. Of course, that candidate was Donald Trump, so as these engaged citizens streamed out of the arena, they were subjected to astonishing levels of violence. An angry mob pelted eggs, tomatoes, and bottles at the spectators—as well as the police, who tried (and failed) to maintain some semblance of order. Other Trump supporters were set upon and punched. One was left with blood streaming down his face. (See representative video below.)

The mayor of San Jose, Democrat Sam Liccardo, reacted angrily to the events. Not that he was particularly upset at the violent mob that attacked innocent Americans, of course. No, his ire was directed at Mr. Trump. "At some point Donald Trump needs to take responsibility for the irresponsible behavior of his campaign," the mayor said. Apparently it was downright "irresponsible" of Trump to even set foot in California's third largest city. ...........

Mayor Liccardo justified committing violence against people with whom he disagrees politically. That's an attack on the very foundation of our system of government and the First Amendment, and a very dangerous one.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

He's saying Trump should be responsible and not hold campaign rallies in areas like San Jose !!!

Typical lefists bull snip speak.

IF that's the case the current potus was responsible for all the shooting deaths of the cops.

He was responsible for ALL the Violence of Occupy, and Ferguson, and BLM..

STILL want to play this game ?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The mayor's upset because he knows he'll be one of the ones deported when Trump takes charge.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's getting quite obvious that progressive liberal radicalization is a mental disorder. I wonder when the American psychiatric association will jump on the bandwagon and start medicating these poor mentally challenged souls?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/3.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
The mayor's upset because he knows he'll be one of the ones deported when Trump takes charge.

Why would he be deported, he must be an american citizen if he got elected mayor.
edit on 3-6-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Maybe he was born in the same hospital that Obama was and has a birth certificate from the same forgery company that Obama used. .....had to be said.
You don't have to be born here to hold any office other than president.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Why would he be deported, he must be an american citizen if he got elected mayor.

Don't be so sure in the Peoples Republic of California where they use that GD piece of paper as toilet tissue.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I see this and it makes me wonder if anyone else is thinking............hmm, I'll be thinking twice or three times before I drive to California for a vacation with Texas, or Oklahoma, or Louisiana licensce plates on my truck.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I see this and it makes me wonder if anyone else is thinking............hmm, I'll be thinking twice or three times before I drive to California for a vacation with Texas, or Oklahoma, or Louisiana licensce plates on my truck.

I wouldn't step foot in California. That place has gone completely off the rails.

There are literally 3rd world countries that make more sense.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The harder they fight the more we know we're winning.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Since when has California cared about illegals in local government?

California City Appoints Two Illegal Immigrants to Commission

Huntington Park, California — a tiny southeast Los Angeles suburb where 97 percent of the 60,000 residents are Hispanic and 50 percent are foreign-born — has appointed two illegal immigrants to positions on the City Commission, a first in the Golden State, according to the International Business Times.

www.newsmax.com...

edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Since when has California cared about illegals in local government?

Yeah they let foreigners run rough shot over EVERYONE there, at the expense of the native borns.

The rule of law doesn't mean very much there except when it comes to boom sticks.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So if someone says something, and people react with violence, then that someone should not speak.

This is a government official stating that the expression of free speech should not be conducted because the words that Trump says are inciting violence.

Words like deporting illegals, closely looking at Syrian refugees.

Yes, I can see now that a government official, one sworn to uphold the Constitution, would dislike a close scrutiny of Syrian refugees and an emphasis on deporting illegal aliens who have broken the law. (redundant, I know)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Ive been hearing good things about Panama these days.

Yea, I'd never set foot in one of the coastie states, either coast. I prefer to stay in the US.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I wouldn't step foot in California. That place has gone completely off the rails.

Use to be Cali's only saving grace was Hollywood, but for the last 20 years more, and more movies, and television is fimled elsewhere. Like Canada, and other locales.

I think we should just kick Cali out of the Union, and go ahead and let Mexico make it their territory.

'We' have already conceded national parks on the border to the drug cartels.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The REAL California is north of Sonoma County, thats where it's at. Everything south except Santa Barbara is lost.

Hell, even the Mongols claimed Orange County and I'd put money on it the HA's are not happy about it.
edit on 6/3/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I think we should just kick Cali out of the Union, and go ahead and let Mexico make it their territory.

I thought it already was a territory of Mexico.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
STILL want to play this game ?

Are you expecting the mayor to reply to your post?

AS for the OP is the mayor justifying or is he asking "What did you expect?"

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
the best part, the people mad at Trump for saying that we need to follow immigration laws. A high percentage of those people were the ones YELLING, that Kim Davis shouldn't have ran for office if she didn't want to follow the laws of America.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Typically one does not seek an answer to rhetorical questions.

But if you need one.

NO.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join