It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Snowflake Trump Pulls The Race Card

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:44 PM

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: theantediluvian

You obviously see the vast majority of Mexicans in this country trashing him, being violent, etc.

Where? Who? No, I haven;t seen that.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:24 PM

In an interview, Mr. Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had “an absolute conflict” in presiding over the litigation given that he was “of Mexican heritage” and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association. Mr. Trump said the background of the judge, who was born in Indiana to Mexican immigrants, was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. “I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest,” Mr. Trump said.

1. It IS a conflict.
2. A judge in Indiana really has no say in a BORDER wall.
3. A judge in the US LEGAL SYSTEM is a member of a single LAWYER association. Clearly he put his ethnicity above the LAWS of this country.

Which means he should be disbarred, and kicked off the bench.

Especially he willfully VIOLATES what a judge is suppose to be. IMPARTIAL.

And the OATH they take.

That goes something like THIS:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm), that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent on me, according to the best of my abilities and understanding, agreeably to the Constitution, and laws of the United States. So help me God.”

You can whine about Trump until the Mahdi comes home.

But guess WHAT ?

He's absolutely RIGHT.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:24 AM
a reply to: FamCore

I can't believe you are going to use Urban Dictionary to try to make your point. Did you actually read any of what's on that page??

The Special Snowflake (Also referred to as one with the "Special Snowflake Syndrome" or "SSS") is a person who believes they are different and unique from everyone else because of something there are or do. This thing they are or do, most commonly is something is something many many other people are doing, E.G.
. Look how bad this is written. They were lucky to even finish the paragraph. Not only that, look at the lovely name who posted it on Urban Dictionary.

by Cluster#

You can also see by visiting that page, that anyone can post on that site. So the Urban Dictionary members can write anything they want. Maybe you should try a little harder next time, unreal ......

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:29 AM
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Snowflake means delicate. Easily destroyed by little effort.
Nothing to do with color.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:14 AM
Again, Trump is right. It is not whining or complaining and something just about anyone would do in a legal case. If you think it does not happen, or there is no bias, you are deluded. Judges get a sense of power sometimes and do things you would not this.

I am not aware of a law that states there has to be race representation in a trial.

No biasin law? The above makes me sick to my stomach...probation for home invasion and a lecture to the victims?
edit on 06am30amf0000002016-06-06T10:16:02-05:001002 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>