It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowflake Trump Pulls The Race Card

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Xeunchen follows many far right wing BS websites so Im sure he would be able to find anything to back up his point

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Donald Trump, con man, backroom dealing crony capitalist, chronic crier, would be serial victim and habitual vexatious litigator, a man who files frivolous lawsuits to silence reporters, architecture critics, former business associates, ex-wives and comedians alike, thinks the judge in his "Trump University" scam trial is a "hater."

This sleaze is saying that a federal judge is unfit to preside over his case because his heritage makes him incapable of impartiality. Let me ask you Trump supporters an honest question.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and speculate you're not a Trump supporter. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
American jurisprudence has NEVER applied such racial stereotyping to the law, as ignorantly as Trump does in this case

Trump is a bottomless ignoramus

You can’t say Trump never did an honest days work in his life because he has NEVER done any work in his life honest or dishonest

Just imagine this strutting egomaniac in the White House!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You can like or dislike a person, but saying Donald Trump has never worked in his life, would be a lie, because, how someone becomes that rich by sitting all day in front of tv and doing nothing?

The guy is a businessman. Like it or not

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes, and he has our soldiers running in to kill the young families of ISIL psychopaths? Nah, no major PTSD from that whatsoever. Arrgh.

And I wonder how he plans to steal Iraq's oil. It should be interesting to see how he pulls that off without the entire planet rising up against the U.S.

I think even the UK and Canada would tell us to kiss off. We can rename the country 'the united states of oil pirates".

edit on 6/3/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

S&F for the thread title, everyone I don't like is also a snowflake.

I don't think there's any dispute he can be a right Goose and really needs a dose of professionalism and couth.

Here's the thing, and I'm going to draw an analogy here as I think it suits the point I wish to make...

Some of the best Captains I've sailed with make Trump look like a humble diplomat but you know what, they were given their posting because they had what it takes to be a Master Mariner and I am often reminded that these same individuals always surrounded themselves with people much smarter and specialized to provide all the support and feedback necessary to make the hard calls. You see, on a ship full of people the Captain also becomes mum, dad, a shrink, a doctor, a mediator, a lawyer, a company rep, logistics coordinator, and lastly - a friend.

Sometimes we're right assholes, but that is what it takes to get the job done most efficiently, safely, on budget and ahead of schedule - and this is impossible without a good reliable team.

Anyway, if he gets the con and takes the helm, the best you can hope for is that his team is made up of people that you think are smarter and more suitable than he.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Where does that prove a bias or impartiality? The layers group has absolutely no affiliation to the National Council of La Raza but I'm sure you love repeating that as though they do. They're a non-partisan group of lawyers and judges. Your "GotProaganda" source makes the same mistake in conflating it with the political advocacy group NCLR which isn't surprising because Katrina Pierson made the same stupid mistake — or is it intentional "mistake?"

The judge is an American citizen, born in the US (in Indiana if I'm not mistaken) and the child of legal immigrants. Lots of people have views on immigration. Would you say that no Trump supporting judge should be able to hear a case involving a defendant who happens to be of Mexican heritage?

Where's the evidence of impartiality or some sort of malfeasance?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

To start a thread about a story involving race, then in the title of the thread use an adjective that has multiple meanings one of which is a racial slur, is ridiculous.

I dont think its ok for trump to go after the judge because he is mexican.
I also think the trump U lawsuit is bogus with respect to Trump personally. Looks like lawsuits against amway or any other mlm scheme.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Boo hoo. I am a white Caucasian male and I am not offended by the label snowflake, because I am not a whiny ass twit that thinks I am special or entitled. Snowflake has NOTHING to do with race, it has everything to do with whining about being special, entitled and how your feelings shouldn't be offended. Take a course, do some research, figure it out, just don't whine about it, mmmkay.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

if you are offended because it has "snow" in the name, and is also a white substance, I'd say you need to check yourself.

Honestly... for non-whites it makes sense when they are offended by insulting racial slurs because they are already stigmatized in our society in a number of ways.

The only way white people are stigmatized for their race nowadays is for the fact that they have not been stigmatized. Which means they have ALSO not been victimized (unless they were a victim of a hate crime from a non-white).

I am a Caucasian male, and recognize that I have had certain opportunities that my latino or black friends did not have because they fall into those racial categories (particularly when it comes to my past run-ins with the law)

It's not racist, it's a fact of society. If "snowflake" is THAT offensive to you, you should probably get off ATS and be a "leader" in the SJW movement.

It's pointless whining like this that is dividing us all from one another. Get over it! How are you HONESTLY that offended by the term snowflake?

I have 3 words: That Is SAD

Typical racist. Its ok to say every racist thing in the book and be offended by anything anyone says as long as youre not white apparently.
Heaven forbid a white person is offended by a racism term used to describe them.

Just like black, mexican, chinese, whatever kind of pride is ok, but if you try to say white pride youre a racist.

I thought racial slurrs were forbidden here? Directed towards another member or not. Its super irritating when someone can call a white person a racial slurr and its ok because their great grand parents were alive when slavery was around.
Thats like me saying i should recieve military benefits because my grandfather was in a war.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

adding "snowflake" to my repertoire

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Boo hoo. I am a white Caucasian male and I am not offended by the label snowflake, because I am not a whiny ass twit that thinks I am special or entitled. Snowflake has NOTHING to do with race, it has everything to do with whining about being special, entitled and how your feelings shouldn't be offended. Take a course, do some research, figure it out, just don't whine about it, mmmkay.

Cheers - Dave

www.rsdb.org...

Snowflake is on that list if I am not mistaken.
Just because it does not offend you does not mean it is not offensive.
Had the op put context in the thread title this wouldnt be an issue.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vortiki

Snowflake is NOT a term for white people. What are you on about? I am a racist because I am calling out someone who doesn't understand the definition of a stupid term?

It's not even worth my typing more of a response.

Can we ALL just make up terms that are "racist" and ask the government/authorities to outlaw them? Great frickin idea, let's limit more speech based on what people THINK a term means. This is absolutely one of the stupidest things I've come across on ATS. Enough with the "snowflake is a racist term for whites" crap - it ISN'T

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Snowflake is NOT a term for white people. What are you on about? I am a racist because I am calling out someone who doesn't understand the definition of a stupid term?

It's not even worth my typing more of a response.

Can we ALL just make up terms that are "racist" and ask the government/authorities to outlaw them? Great frickin idea, let's limit more speech based on what people THINK a term means. This is absolutely one of the stupidest things I've come across on ATS. Enough with the "snowflake is a racist term for whites" crap - it ISN'T

You are incorrect.
www.rsdb.org...

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Paris Hilton, NIghtlife, maggot and taco shell are also on that list btw

link   

Lol so I am a racist against whites, even though I am a white? Makes so much sense.

Logic much?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Paris Hilton, NIghtlife, maggot and taco shell are also on that list btw

Paris Hilton I would assume is referring to a white (female), I GUESS I could see how that could be misinterpreted. But Taco Shell and Maggot? Sounds like a lot of the things on that list are as ridiculous as SnowFlake

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

www.rsdb.org...

Snowflake is on that list if I am not mistaken.
Just because it does not offend you does not mean it is not offensive.
Had the op put context in the thread title this wouldnt be an issue.

Rsdb.org is like Wikipedia lol. Any old tool can throw an alleged slur up there. Wow, the new lows people stoop to, to try and justify BS.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

lots of interesting terms on that list

surely you have heard about the police officer case about mondays?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Try as you might, you will never convince me that "snowflake" is a racial slur in this context. Unless it is associated with other ACTUAL racial slurs against white people, I see nothing that validates your point. And I can't even access the Racial Slur Database because it is a prevented site on the hospital network I am typing off of. You're wasting your time with this argument.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join