It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ISS UFO: footage shows 'fireball-like UFO streaking through space'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Another ISS video. I immediately thought meteor, until I remembered they don't light up till it hits our atmosphere. Someone made the statement that it cannot be a fireball, but basically, isn't that what stars are? Not that it's a star, just sayin'.

He goes on to explain how a source had been rewatching recorded ISS live stream footage, recorded on Thursday, and came across the inexplicable clip.

There is this bright object which cannot be a fireball because there's no air in space, hence there cannot be any fire.

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Posted by UFO investigators Secure Team 10, it has had more than 5,500 views.

Off to the HOAX bin.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Another bulls**t by Tyler Glockner (SecureTeam10), the known hoaxer who likes to deceive his fans/followers.

edit on 3-6-2016 by ufoofinterest because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2016 by ufoofinterest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Secure Team 10 and the Mirror must have an advertising deal worked out.

Hoax.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

It's a Secure Team 10 production, so I personally take their creations with a pinch of salt....saw it earlier.

Why Drudge has this on his page today is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Secure Team 10 and the Mirror must have an advertising deal worked out.

Hoax.

I was thinking the same thing. Must be 3 or 4 in the last month posted here.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm not following all the contemporary ufo industry daily claims of ISS UFOs, except to make a larger observation.

Although the common explanation of shuttle UFO videos, as ice flakes, is subject to a lot of mockery nowadays, we should all realize there’s been a marked change in the visual nature of 'space UFO videos' since the shuttle stopped flying. Gone are the fleets of UFOs, the criss-cross drifting and zig-zagging of multiple objects seen on camera views.

This change has occurred since the ISS, unlike the shuttle, doesn't dump waste water, and rarely uses thrusters for attitude control. So naturally, pseudo-UFOs created by such prosaic factors on shuttle missions have ALSO stopped -- replaced by distinctive new features of the new optical systems providing continuous external views.

This fundamental qualitative shift of the appearance of 'space UFOs' that coincides with a fundamental technological change of spacecraft routine operations seems to me to a powerful argument that the videos are CAUSED by the technological features of whichever spacecraft was carrying the cameras.

If the videos were caused by factors external to the spacecraft [such as alien vehicles], why have they visually changed so dramatically when the camera-hosting spacecraft technology changed?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What was the location of the ISS as the time of this video? Is it possible this is related to the AZ meteor?? I'm sure someone will be along to answer this question or debunk it.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Posted by UFO investigators Secure Team 10, it has had more than 5,500 views.

Off to the HOAX bin.

Sorry, my bad. I didn't notice the source. I do know the rep of SecureTeam10 too. Should've known better.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

The reverse of your argument is why do we still see strange objects around the ISS when the area is so pristine these days?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I think one day in the not too distant future some, even many, of those threads, like this one, tossed into the Hoax bin, will be removed and aapologies will be in order.

Not everything is a Hoax.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

I think one day in the not too distant future some, even many, of those threads, like this one, tossed into the Hoax bin, will be removed and aapologies will be in order.

Not everything is a Hoax.

Nope, with ST10 everything so far has been a hoax.

Additionally the reality of it is that if an actual alien event or something out of this world does happen then multiple news sources will report and not just a fake one.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Did someone say fireball?

Oh, riding the coattails of this mornings Arizona fireball thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I disagree. I have seen things fron ST10 that happen near me and definately not a hoax.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well, secure team don't claim this as one of their own, but contributed, however they do say that quite a lot.

But, if someone has their own copy of the same scene gleaned from the ISS archives I don't see that this immediate hoax system should be applicable, regardless of what it may or may not be.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: opethPA

I disagree. I have seen things fron ST10 that happen near me and definately not a hoax.

Which items from ST10 that happened near you are definitely not a hoax?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Nope, with ST10 everything so far has been a hoax.

No it hasn't. Lots of them have been legitimate videos posted previously by someone else and then snagged by secureteam10 and re-posted on their channel.

The baby is being thrown out with the bath water.

I think that may be the whole point of these channels.

SC10 and TPoM are the National Enquirer of the internet and serve the same purpose regarding UFOs.
edit on 3-6-2016 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

See? Youre replying without scanning down the response that its a HOAX. Please folks!

At least read down from the OP...because its no point in you commenting!

It is/was/will be...a HOAX.***

***This has been a public service message on behalf of all the ATS membership who DO scan the responses FIRST...at least minimally...before wasting an opinion on a post that requires none!!!

We now return to your regularly scheduled postings>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I posted around 8 minutes after ONE person stated it was a hoax.....My post even then was only about the 4th or 5th post on the entire thread at that moment...Just because one or two say it's a hoax doesn't always mean it is.

Now in THIS case it apparently is someone known for hoaxing but I was not aware of their hoax history at the time. So while I appreciate your attempt at patronizing me you can keep that S*%t for someone else. I added a comment that was relative at the time I posted it. We know FOR SURE one event is not a hoax (Arizona Fireball) and it resembled the one posted here. Even the OP didn't NOTICE the source till after my comment so you can back off a little.

edit on 3-6-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I didnt either until I did as I suggested...read through the posts, saw its sources, read from others and saw it in the hoax bin.

Thats is all I suggested...you do too.

In the past we've had people respond 4-5-6 or more pages deep on a topic because all they read was the O.P. thread.

Thats all...just trying to keep the quality in check we have here! Nothing directly personal!

Thanks!

MS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join