It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Trump is ‘dangerously incoherent,’ ‘temperamentally unfit’ to be president

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Aren't there already at least 2 threads about this exact same Clinton speech?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

If you want to make a distinction between civil law breaker and criminal law breaker, that's your prerogative. To me, someone who's indicted on Fraud charges is not the kind of person who should be running the country. And I know, the indictment hasn't happened, yet. However, based on the information available, which includes written Trump University policy manuals, it seems clear that the whole operation was nothing more than a con-job to get unsuspecting people, (you know, the poorly educated that Trump 'loves' - it's no wonder he loves them), to fork over their money for garbage. Apparently the NY Attorney General feels the same.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: tommo39

No experience in government, no experience in international diplomacy...has no clue how to interact with world leaders etc. Hell. He even insults us! The woman, news-reporters, Mexicans, Muslims, American protestors...

Yeah. Great idea. Lets elect him to represent the very ones-American he insults. When North Korea likes him...well.....holy cow...

Listen! Hear that? Its the bombs flying our way...while he climbs into his own jet with paramilitary bodyguards...and flies AWAY from this country to save his own a--.

With him elected...We are in for a wild ride. Make your wills, stock up on supplies..and learn a little Arabic and Korean languages....

What about the Kraken, you forgot about Trump releasing the Kraken.

Hillary could save the world by turning it into stone, if she's not passed out again.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Never mind that "Innocent Until Proven Guilty" stuff huh?.

I'm not particularly fond of any of these wannabe president assholes, but being indicted does not give anyone the right to deny a position to anyone, anywhere.

...Except, of course, down here where we dwell...Those of us who cannot afford to secure ourselves adequate legal representation...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
People like to pretend they can tell the future. Trump is unfit to be president, he will destroy the economy, he will wage war—all of it derived from sordid and ill-trained imaginations, and not fact.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The entire speech Hillary made is subjective. One would have to trust Hillarys judgement to believe her opinion about anything. Hillary has judgement problems.
Trump is not unfit to be president.
Constitutional requirements to be president: one must be 35 years of age, a resident "within the United States" for 14 years, and a "natural born Citizen,"
Trump checks all of those boxes.

While Trump does not have a political or government service record, Hillarys record is not something to be entirely proud of.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If he is elected and he gets us into another conflict, which seems to be his very favorite thing in the world as he is a bored little rich kid with good lawyers to get him out of all of his mistakes as always has been the case it seems, doesn't it seem to be what the entire world is gearing up for anyway?.

The banks, the government, big business...They all love war.

I think there is another war coming soon, and the only way to prevent it is to refuse to participate.

But then, if you're beyond draft age, and / or have enough money to procure a deferment, What The Hell?, long as you ain't the one fighting and bleeding and dying for god knows what reason....

The young are for the most part too naive to make an informed decision, to understand what it is they are actually doing....

No problem, we can just make more.....(sarc)

edit on 3-6-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: gack

edit on 3-6-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: ;lkjh

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

And I know, the indictment hasn't happened, yet. However, based on the information available

Do you feel the same way about the $700,00 speech fees during negotiations (paid to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was the SoS)?
Do You feel the same way About the $500,000 multiple speech fees paid during the selling of American uranium rights to foreign investors (Paid to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was the SoS)?
Do you feel the same way about all the money laundered into the Clinton foundation during the time that Hillary had influence in government?
Do you feel the same way about the Clinton Foundation having to refile taxes for five years when Hillary announced her candidacy (because of a mistake)?

Should all government employees be able to set up charities that they can be paid speaking fees by the same people they are negotiating with? If not why?

Why is something so terrible when Trump does it to 30 people, but it's OK when Hillary does it to the nations 340 million?
edit on 3-6-2016 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
One would have to trust Hillarys judgement to believe her opinion about anything.

I'm not trusting her judgment or opinion, I have eyes and ears and I can read. I trust my own. Nothing she said about Trump was in disagreement with thoughts I've had for a year now...

Trump is not unfit to be president. Constitutional requirements to be president

Being Constitutionally qualified has nothing to do with his mental and emotional fitness for the job...

While he's old enough and a natural born citizen, he is temperamentally unfit for the POTUS position. And I'm not taking Hillary's word for that, either.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

So your counter-argument is that a personality disorder is less trustworthy than a psychosis?

You really want to invoke narcissism in the same sentence with the word Trump?

What was that definition again?

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes.

Care to compare the public statements of Clinton and Trump on that score? REALLY???

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: shooterbrody
One would have to trust Hillarys judgement to believe her opinion about anything.

I'm not trusting her judgment or opinion, I have eyes and ears and I can read. I trust my own. Nothing she said about Trump was in disagreement with thoughts I've had for a year now...

Trump is not unfit to be president. Constitutional requirements to be president

Being Constitutionally qualified has nothing to do with his mental and emotional fitness for the job...

While he's old enough and a natural born citizen, he is temperamentally unfit for the POTUS position. And I'm not taking Hillary's word for that, either.

Lol I guess that depends on what you define tempermentally unfit as.
What you define as "tempermantally unfit" others define as standing up for ones self. Not taking crap from the media helped Trump win the GOP nom. Not taking crap from Hillary will win Trump the white house.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UnBreakable

So your counter-argument is that a personality disorder is less trustworthy than a psychosis?

You really want to invoke narcissism in the same sentence with the word Trump?

What was that definition again?

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes.

Care to compare the public statements of Clinton and Trump on that score? REALLY???

I said nowhere that one is less trustworthy than the other. If you bothered to read my closer, I said one is not better than the other. In addition, the article stating Hillary is a narcissist was from 2007, way before Trump has entered the political arena. I know you Hillary sycophants can't accept the fact she too is just as psychologically damaged as Trump.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

As if that psychotic hag has any room to talk or point fingers LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: Gryphon66

All people fall, it's a matter of if you get back up.

Sure. I bet it's easier to "get back up" with millions in the bank though from daddy's estate.

Trump had a few bankruptcies and a few business that didn't work. He had far more that did work and has made more money than he lost. He fell and got back up.

Trump's been licensing the brand use of his name for years. No one can fault Trump's shameless self-promotion.

Clinton was in charge when things went pear shaped. She should have been held responsible. She fell down. When she got back up she couldn't remember anything and said "what difference does it make".

Benghazi??? Again???? Jeez, eight or nine Congressional investigations finding no fault with Clinton's actions, DESPITE THE BEST EFFORTS OF HER REPUBLICAN RIVALS, just isn't enough for you, eh?

At some point, that dead horse needs to be buried. It stinks.

For the humpteenth time, here's what Clinton actually said:

With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator.

Source of Quote: Politifact

It was apparently the Republicans' job (and all the little parrots) to treacherously use this tragedy to their own advantage.

“Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?” McCarthy said in an interview with Fox News. “But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.”

Time magazine

But that's just one guy right? Right?

Wrong.

A second congressman admitted on Wednesday that the Republican House committee created to investigate the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, is solely “designed to go after” Hillary Clinton. “This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton,” Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.) said on WIBX First News with Keeler in the Morning, a radio show in upstate New York.

Huffington Post

We all stumble in life, some of us just seem to hit our heads when it's convenient. Amirite?

Sure, we all make mistakes. Mrs. Clinton has publicly stated that she does and has and tries to learn from them.

Mr. Trump? Not so much.

“I fully think apologizing’s a great thing, but you have to be wrong, I will absolutely apologize, sometime in the hopefully distant future, if I’m ever wrong.”

Source

Yeah.

edit on 3-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So Clinton wasn't faulted on Benghazi, but that doesn't make her any less of a liar. Why the two stories?

Documents show Clinton told two stories about Benghazi attack

Hillary Clinton told the Egyptian prime minister the opposite of what she told Americans about the attack on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, according to recently released documents.

The documents, which were provided by Judicial Watch but publicized late last year by the House Select Committee on Benghazi, include notes on telephone conversations between Clinton and then-Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil from the day after the Sept. 11, 2012 attack. The event "had nothing to do with the film,"the documents show Clinton telling Kandil.

The press statement Clinton released to Americans on the same day attributed the attack to "inflammatory material posted on the Internet." After evidence emerged suggesting the assault amounted to a terrorist attack, Clinton attributed the false statement to confusion produced by the "fog of war."

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

So, Democrat Eric Schneiderman's opinion has nothing to do with politics?

Schneiderman endorsed Clinton

Attorney General Eric Schneiderman was quick out of the gate to endorse Clinton, but has been a no-show when it comes to the campaign trail.
But veteran Democratic consultant Hank Sheinkopf said it makes sense for Scheiderman to lay low since it will make it more difficult for GOP presidential frontrunner to claim the ongoing fraud lawsuit the attorney general brought against the now defunct “Trump University” is politically motivated.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Does it matter if you inherit millions from your father or you get millions from foreign donations for selling American assets?

Is one money source cleaner? Did Hillary earn that?

The Benghazi hearings she spoke at after taking a few months of with "diplomatic flu"? In which her head trauma and follow-on blood clot made remembering details fuzzy at her convenience? Not the first time, probably not the last (when something works, keep doing it). However, a person with a MTBI as she claims, suffers from brain damage and this itself makes her medically unfit, as the MTBI does not heal and worsens over time (I have had three and have a 60% chance of early onset Alzheimer's by age 45 as a result). She would be in a constant state of deterioration, that or she lied about the head injury to avoid testifying to drag out the process and hope it would be forgotten, which is a known Clinton ploy.

The Benghazi hearings in which half of the seated Congressman were Clinton sycophants? How much would you pay to have that hearing if you were guilty? Cummings actions alone make the entire proceedings a joke.

I'm not a Trump supporter, just like you aren't a Hillary supporter. I just try to be honest about the whole process.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I commented merely that millions makes it easier to "get back up."

Money, like power, tends to corrupt. Not every time of course, but in general.

Oh come on! Nine Congressional hearings, nine findings of no wrong-doing!

That's all negated because Hillary has had medical issues that you question?

Come on.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join