It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Trump is ‘dangerously incoherent,’ ‘temperamentally unfit’ to be president

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

Trump doesn't have Benghazi on his record.
Trump doesn't had China in the South China Sea on his record.
Trump doesn't have Russia Annexing Crimea on his record.
Trump doesn't have a dead Ambassador on his record.
Trump doesn't have failed campaigns in Libya, Egypt, and Syria on his record.
Trump doesn't have the rise of ISIS/ISIL on his record.
Trump doesn't have hundreds on millions of dollars in foreign donations coinciding with political decisions on his record.
Trump doesn't have friendships and assistants with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

You're right. Trump doesn't have a lot of things.

This is because he is unfit to be President of the United States in temperament, experience, cognitive ability, scope, outlook and any other spectrum you wish to bring up.

The only positive point about Trump (that followers chant like a mantra) is that he "speaks his mind."

So does a paranoid schizophrenic. Incessantly.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I heard the speech. She didn't say anything that wasn't true.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You are right Gryph, it's always more fitting to be a proven failure than to speak one's mind.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You are right Gryph, it's always more fitting to be a proven failure than to speak one's mind.

Well, you can say that Mr. Trump is a failure as well, but I haven't said that.

I know that he's had a few failed businesses, and three or four bankruptcies ... but hey, don't hold that against him, amirite?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: tommo39

You're right. It wasn't a foreign policy speech, but she was SPOT ON about Trump. Her speech was very powerful and true. Trump is a thin-skinned bully, who is temperamentally unfit to have his finger on the button or to be president. Trump is dangerous for this country and for the world.

I would rather have a loud mouth bully then a criminal in the White House.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

All people fall, it's a matter of if you get back up.

Trump had a few bankruptcies and a few business that didn't work. He had far more that did work and has made more money than he lost. He fell and got back up.

Clinton was in charge when things went pear shaped. She should have been held responsible. She fell down. When she got back up she couldn't remember anything and said "what difference does it make".

We all stumble in life, some of us just seem to hit our heads when it's convenient. Amirite?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Blah blah blah Trump this Hillary that.

You now what?
Bernie could win CA
And then the super delegates could give their votes to Bernie
Then that would give Bernie the nomination

And then Bernie will easily kick Trumps ass out of the race and out of our lives (unless you watch tv)

I'm tryin trollin

edit on 3-6-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Trump is a thin-skinned bully

I won't disagree with that.
But I will also cite pot/kettle here. (not referring to you, BH, you are not a bully AFAIK, and have no reason to believe that about you!)

Just watch Hillary respond to some everyday person when they have anything negative to say to her.
She is the quintessential bully in those cases.
I know someone that sat in a meeting with her when she was trying to 'reform' Healthcare as FLOTUS. They said she was pure bully, and that there was no need for anyone to have shown up to the meeting, because no dissent from her plan was tolerated.

edit on b000000302016-06-03T08:30:58-05:0008America/ChicagoFri, 03 Jun 2016 08:30:58 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

She was spot-on in her assessment of Trump and his complete lack of suitability for President. All she did was use Trump's own imbecilic words against him. Very effective. I hope she repeats her points continuously until the election - I'm sure the comical Trump-isms will continue to pile up. Hillary is not perfect, by any stretch. But compared to the clown Trump, she's Eleanor Roosevelt.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

You're right. It wasn't a foreign policy speech, but she was SPOT ON about Trump. Her speech was very powerful and true. Trump is a thin-skinned bully, who is temperamentally unfit to have his finger on the button or to be president. Trump is dangerous for this country and for the world.

Both of them are criminals.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Hillary's big foreign policy speech turned into a 45 minute rant against Trump.

Her supporters think this was the best thing in the world as it shows she is tough and is willing to go after her rival.

She hasn't secured the Democrat nomination so her rival should be Sanders, but let's look past that.

This was billed and promoted as her foreign policy speech.

How much did she speak about her foreign policy credentials? Zero
How long did she speak about her foreign policy plans? Zero

She desperately avoided those by doing the very thing she lambasts Trump for. She climbed into the mud and talked about Trump being dirty.

Trump doesn't have hundreds on millions of dollars in foreign donations coinciding with political decisions on his record.
Trump doesn't have friendships and assistants with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Trump has words that the left doesn't like. Hillary needs to stay as far away from her record as she can, especially when it comes to foreign policy. So in her speech that was supposed to be about her policies, is it any wonder that it degenerated into an hour long rant on why she hates Trump?

Trump also doesn't have the foreign experience of coming under sniper fire while at an airport in Bosnia. Neither does she, although she claimed to.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Trump IS a criminal. He's about to be indicted on Fraud charges. Try watching something other than FOX'NEWS' once in a while.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UnBreakable

LOL ... yep, in one speech, Hillary made funny sounds.

Now Trump on the other hand ...

Yeah.

But she's the one yesterday to claim she's presidential while he's not. She's had her share of unpresidential moments.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Interesting - can you provide a link please?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Hillary is not been proven to be a criminal. It's just a bunch of loud-mouth bullies who are suggesting that she is. On the other hand, Donald has proven himself, over and over, to be a loud-mouth bully.

I'd rather have an experienced person who knows about foreign policy in the White House, than a second-grade bully.

To each his own, I guess...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Interesting - can you provide a link please?

Found this LINK

edit on 3-6-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're right. Trump doesn't have a lot of things.

This is because he is unfit to be President of the United States in temperament, experience, cognitive ability, scope, outlook and any other spectrum you wish to bring up.

The only positive point about Trump (that followers chant like a mantra) is that he "speaks his mind."

So does a paranoid schizophrenic. Incessantly.

So he's a paranoid schizophrenic who speaks his mind. She's a clinical narcissist who lies at every turn like coming under sniper fire, emails, different stories on Benghazi, etc. She's no better than him.

Analysis of Hillary Reveals ‘Clinical Narcissism’

humanevents.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
Trump IS a criminal. He's about to be indicted on Fraud charges. Try watching something other than FOX'NEWS' once in a while.

Ya, just like Hillary will be indicted. The Trump U fraud is nothing compared to her jeopardizing national security with her nonchalant attitude towards her emails.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Trump incoherent? temperamentally unfit? Coming from a woman who barked like a dog in front of her supporters. (I know I probably post this video too much, but I can't believe a presidential nominee who supposedly has the maturity and gravitas to be POTUS did this).

Well, she is a bitch.....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Are you sure you are not confusing criminal law with civil law?

Trump is about to enter a case in which people are not satisfied with services rendered and want a refund of monies provided for that service. Not all those that attended the classes at Trump U are part of the lawsuit, only those that feel as though they didn't get their monies worth. These are CIVIL charges and are about a monetary exchange.

Clinton is being investigated on several fronts for Federal felony charges (violations of record keeping laws, RICO, IRS Tax Liability, Racketeering, Destruction of Evidence, Conspiracy to Conceal Documents, and a growing list of charges). These are CRIMINAL and entail fines, prison, and the inability to hold public office as well as other losses of Constitutional rights.

Bear in mind, both individuals have not seen court on these cases and should be given the benefit of the doubt as to guilt. Once they have been proven guilty and sentenced/made to pay restitution/found innocent by allies, then we can discuss the fallout of their cases.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join