It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Trump is ‘dangerously incoherent,’ ‘temperamentally unfit’ to be president

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton lacerated Donald Trump in a much-anticipated foreign policy speech Thursday, effectively launching her general-election campaign by declaring him “temperamentally unfit” to lead the most powerful nation in the world. In an address that signaled clearly how she plans to defeat Trump in November, Clinton did not delve into the details of her own policies but focused instead on how she views his shortcomings. She framed the real estate magnate with contempt and mockery, and she rejected the central tenet of his campaign — that America is no longer great. “Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different — they are dangerously incoherent,” Clinton said. “They’re not really ideas, just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds and outright lies.”
This was not a "foreign policy" speech in anybody's language, it was a political speech to belittle the Donald.I will be very pleased when all the sniping, rudeness, arrogant, nitpicking etc in this campaign is over (reminds me of some posts on ATS, ha,ha) and a presidential choice emerges. www.washingtonpost.com... -28db-11e6-b989-4e5479715b54_story.html?wpmm=1&wpinl_politics
edit on 3-6-2016 by tommo39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
When she talks about Donald, she is really talking about herself.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This would be the moral equivalent of Ted Bundy accusing Jeffery Dahmer of having issues.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

It's almost funny how you think the sniping, rudeness, arrogance, nitpicking, etc. will be over when somebody is elected.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Of course she didn't go into details on her own policies. Her speech sounded real rich coming from someone that can't even properly handle classified information and puts national security at risk for her own gains. I'd rather see a Trump presidency than a Hillary one all day.

link   

Of course Trump is temperamentally unfit. That's why so many Americans like him so much. So many Americans just want to see the world burn.

Clinton has troubles of her own, though, but as they say: even a broken clock is right twice a day.

edit on 3-6-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This would be the moral equivalent of Ted Bundy accusing Jeffery Dahmer of having issues.

Nah, North Korea talking about their admiration for Trump is a lot closer. They are both known for extremely progressive foreign policy plans.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Trump incoherent? temperamentally unfit? Coming from a woman who barked like a dog in front of her supporters. (I know I probably post this video too much, but I can't believe a presidential nominee who supposedly has the maturity and gravitas to be POTUS did this).

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

No experience in government, no experience in international diplomacy...has no clue how to interact with world leaders etc. Hell. He even insults us! The woman, news-reporters, Mexicans, Muslims, American protestors...

Yeah. Great idea. Lets elect him to represent the very ones-American he insults. When North Korea likes him...well.....holy cow...

Listen! Hear that? Its the bombs flying our way...while he climbs into his own jet with paramilitary bodyguards...and flies AWAY from this country to save his own a--.

With him elected...We are in for a wild ride. Make your wills, stock up on supplies..and learn a little Arabic and Korean languages....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I'm curious what entitles you to make such a generalization "so many Americans just want to watch the world burn".

Hillary's foreign policy would be more of the same, regime change, nation building, gun running to various terrorist groups, etc. Trump has said he would want to bring people home and IF we help police the world we should be compensated for it.

I am born and raised American and very fortunate to have a solid education and make decent money in contract law. I have a lot of friends and family from many different parts of the country that come from many different social / economic situations. Blue collar New Englanders, wealthy folks in Northern VA, self made millionaire entrepreneurs, lower class plant workers, etc. They all are fed up with their dollar not going as far and with our young men / women fighting and dying overseas. People from the left and right are fed up with politics as usual, and Trump has tapped into that vein.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I don't like Hillary so much, But I think she just might be right about the peckerhead being unfit for office.

There are still more than two people out there trying to get into this position aren't there?.

Yeah....But....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I understand exactly why Trump is so popular; demagoguery, persuasiveness, and branding. A good read to understand why he is doing so well is "Democracy: The God that Failed" by Hans Hermann Hoppe.

Myself, I am voting for Gary Johnson

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

will be over when somebody is elected.
Figure of speech my boy, just a figure of speech.....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You're right. It wasn't a foreign policy speech, but she was SPOT ON about Trump. Her speech was very powerful and true. Trump is a thin-skinned bully, who is temperamentally unfit to have his finger on the button or to be president. Trump is dangerous for this country and for the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hillary's big foreign policy speech turned into a 45 minute rant against Trump.

Her supporters think this was the best thing in the world as it shows she is tough and is willing to go after her rival.

She hasn't secured the Democrat nomination so her rival should be Sanders, but let's look past that.

This was billed and promoted as her foreign policy speech.

How much did she speak about her foreign policy credentials? Zero
How long did she speak about her foreign policy plans? Zero

She desperately avoided those by doing the very thing she lambasts Trump for. She climbed into the mud and talked about Trump being dirty.

Trump doesn't have Benghazi on his record.
Trump doesn't had China in the South China Sea on his record.
Trump doesn't have Russia Annexing Crimea on his record.
Trump doesn't have a dead Ambassador on his record.
Trump doesn't have failed campaigns in Libya, Egypt, and Syria on his record.
Trump doesn't have the rise of ISIS/ISIL on his record.
Trump doesn't have hundreds on millions of dollars in foreign donations coinciding with political decisions on his record.
Trump doesn't have friendships and assistants with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Trump has words that the left doesn't like. Hillary needs to stay as far away from her record as she can, especially when it comes to foreign policy. So in her speech that was supposed to be about her policies, is it any wonder that it degenerated into an hour long rant on why she hates Trump?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

LOL ... yep, in one speech, Hillary made funny sounds.

Now Trump on the other hand ...

Yeah.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Both of them can go to hell. They're both liars and are unfit!!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
How many of you are running for president?

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
How many of you are running for president?

Probably the same number as are running at your house.

Your point?

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I will be running from the President. Lose-lose for our rights.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join