It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June/July 2016 prediction concerning France.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
As most of us know starting in June 2016 is the European soccer championship..... I can not wait BUT I see devastation and many deaths because of this. We all have seen the devastation of what a couple of people can do with an automatic machine gun, remember November 2015 and how quick 173 people lost their lives?

This time I think it will be bigger? Have you seen an IED blow up? If not check Youtube. What better way for a terrorist to strike than in a crowded area with an IED. Does this IED need to be inside the stadium for maximum kill ratio? No. What about the parking area? No So where then?

Have you ever been to a large stadium? What happens after the game? Everyone goes into downtown .... some drunk on their ass to party through the night. Masses of people on the street celebrating and fighting with one another keeping the police busy and I believe this is when the strike will happen.... not on opening day but at some time during the playoffs and if France is in the playoffs then Paris will be flooded with tourists and French people to support their team....even French politicians. What better way to make a political statement than to fill the streets with blood and death.

The games start 10 June 2016 and the final is to be played on or about 10 July 2016 and so between these dates ..... death and destruction will come to France. I pray not but there is NO way the military or police will be able to protect the mass amounts of people in Paris. I am not saying the IED will go off in Paris BUT at one of the games either before during or after..... the game.

If I was you...... watch the games at home on television.....

There will be those who will say this is nothing but fear tactics......really .....then I suggest you tell those who lost their loved ones in France and Belgium the fear and angst they have is all in their head.

edit on 3-6-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

If we stay away they have won.
Got my ticket to see England and no one's stopping me cheering them on.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The chill I feel in my 'bones' on reading your OP might be an affirmation of your sense. I don't know.

It's just that on reading it . . . I did not have an 'Oh, yeah, another prediction, ho hum' sort of feeling.

I had an . . . Hmmmmmmmmmmm . . . that really strikes a chord within me. I hope it's not true . . . sure seems likely to me.

sort of feeling, instead.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'd sooner be blown up than watch a couple of hours of sport where no team is good enough to kick a bloody goal

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

This is one prediction (my only one) that I hope is wrong...... but something is telling me there will be innocent people murdered.....

Not to make matters worse....... I think of those tactical suitcase nukes that went missing from the Russian arsenal back in the late 90's.....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

With scenes like this going on, a massive brawl in a train station, it doesn't argue well for the nation's ability to maintain peace. This is aside from the no-go zones we all know about.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's a pretty intense video.

Didn't see a time/date stamp, did you? Is this recent?

Thanks,

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

That's a pretty intense video.

Didn't see a time/date stamp, did you? Is this recent?

Thanks,

This took place around April 16 of this year. That's when the ZeroHedge post was made, and the YouTube I linked to was uploaded on April 20. So I would guess sometime a bit earlier as ZeroHedge cited a Mail article. The Mail post was on the 21 of April and cited the brawl as occuring "last week," so I'd say somewhere between the 11 and 15 is a good estimate.
edit on 3-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I get a scary vibe from you, as in, you are telling the truth

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Thanks for that. Its relatively recent then which proves up two things. 1) I didn't see it on the MSM broadcast or cable channels, (censoring the news again), and 2) Americans traveling to France are...........not very bright.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Bring an inflatable boat...the flooding is getting out of hand, literally. Check the weather.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Oh please, just stop.
France will be fine, they have prolonged their state of emergency. So I predict cowardish terrorists take a different approach than trying to shoot someone while hundreds of machine gun armed security services are on high alert.
That's not how they roll.
The last city they tried to attack was Düsseldorf. And couldn't even do that.
If then my prediction would be a Muslim guy gets shot because he kind of looked like he could have carried an IED...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here is a warning to heed regarding ramadan 2016... link

ISIS will likely attack the West during Ramadan, particularly Europe. ISIS may well attempt to target major sporting events and other crowded public venues, including the Euro 2016 soccer tournament between June 10 and July 10. In a most dangerous course of action, ISIS could target Great Britain in an effort to exacerbate underlying tensions over refugee policy, accelerate its exit from the European Union, and break a key alliance in the West. ISIS could also conduct attacks against Canada and the U.S. over this period, particularly around the respective Independence Days of each country on July 1st and July 4th. The risk of ‘lone wolf attacks’ across the West will rise during Ramadan, as indicated in a recent speech by the group’s spokesperson urging followers to target the Crusaders in the West. - See more at: www.understandingwar.org...

Not to mention that travel advisories have been posted by several western countries already.
advisory

Terrorism

There is a threat of terrorism in Europe. Terrorist attacks could occur at any time and could target areas frequented by expatriates and foreign travellers, such as tourist attractions, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, shopping centres, markets, hotels, schools, places of worship and airports and other transportation hubs. Exercise caution if attending sporting events, religious holiday celebrations and other public festivities. Remain vigilant at all times, monitor local media and follow the advice of local authorities.

The French government maintains a terrorist alert system, Vigipirate (French only), the purpose of which is to protect the country’s population, infrastructure and institutions, and to prepare response measures in case of attack. The alert level for France is currently at the highest level. Expect increased security measures and police/military presence at all points of entry (road, rail, sea and air) and in public areas. Monitor the Ministry of Interior’s website (French only) for additional information.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
If I was you...... watch the games at home on television.....

If that happens, then they have won.

People need to ignore these psychos and go about their lives as they see fit. If they do that, then the sad not-jobs will never win.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Let's hope there's no attack. It's bad enough these poor souls are going to be attending a soccer game. I know, I know...bad American anti-soccer humor, but I'm hoping it's ok to be light-hearted because nothing is going to happen. It seems the more high-profile an event, the less likely someone is to pull off any sort of sizable attack. My theory on that is - I don't know how the heck our anti-bad-guy people are so effective, but somehow the REALLY BIG events haven't been hit, though in many ways it seems it should be easier, and nobody's yet detonated a dirty bomb, which should be exceedingly easy - clearly it's not, and our defenses are likely much stronger / more technologically advanced than anyone is willing to admit.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You could be right. I have had a feeling of something happening this month myself... somewhere.

The Authorities can't be everywhere during the tournament... and Belgium are also playing there..

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Heck many have lived with terrorism before (IRA) did we stop all the Irish coming over? nope..did we fear every Irish person? nope.....Did we all stay away from footie because of fear of bombs? nope.
If they do it there will be hell to pay NO ONE MESSES WITH FOOTIE!.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Someone is plotting possible attacks to the EURO 2016 championship in France, to attempt to blame it o Syria and therefore attempt an invasion of Syria while people are distracted by football and terrorism related issues!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
you know this already happened, in france, in november last year.
hardly a prediction.
calling out history repeating itself is hardly a prediction.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
France inviting immigrants. Done.
France letting US spy on them. Done (There was a reason why the FBI is created.) FBI > CIA.
France open up borders. Done(where the fk is the French Guards that is suppose to guard the borders like 1800's)
France being too nice to neighbors(who could be spies). Done.
French army in other places rather than protecting borders(bring some French Foreign Legions back). Done.

edit on 9-6-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join