It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish government kicks local family out of home, gives it to Muslim immigrants.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

A local family in the Swedish city of Lidingö has been ordered by the government to leave their home so that it can be given to migrants arriving from a foreign country. Father of two teenage boys Uffe Rustan received a voicemail from his local municipality telling him he would need to vacate the property by August in order to make way for asylum seekers from the Middle East. “I was evicted from my home over the phone. When I asked for the reason, he said that people come from other countries. He left the news and basically just said have a nice weekend,” Rustan told a newspaper.

Rustan lives with his teenage sons Rasmus (15) and Linus (17), all of whom were born in Lidingö. He rents the home from the city and has been living in it for less than a year. “It feels like I’m worthless, even though I pay taxes and my kids go to school here. You cannot put a family on the streets for another family,” said Rustan. “Just when it starts to feel like home, we are evicted.” Rustan said that the news was “depressing” and wondered why native Swedes were being treated worse than migrants arriving in the country for the first time. Despite suffering from a housing shortage, Sweden is handing over property to economic migrants, with some politicians even encouraging citizens to give up their garages to asylum seekers. Sweden is not the only European government that is turfing its own citizens out of social housing to accommodate the influx of Muslim migrants.

While migrants are in some cases enjoying all the comforts of good quality hotels, low income Germans are being ordered to leave their homes.
As the Telegraph reported, Germans are beginning to receive notices of eviction to make way for asylum seekers.

Germany is spending €600 million euros per year housing migrants in upmarket Berlin hotels at a cost of €18,000 per “refugee,” while the city’s 10,000 homeless population will remain on the streets.

LINK

As to the link, yes it is from infowars.com, our friend Alex Jones, who is known to sometimes takes things too far HOWEVER this report does not. Just because the article is published on infowars.com does not make this article false and I challenge anyone to prove THIS ARTICLE to be false.

Now to the article...... in the past I have published a few threads concerning the ongoing NEGATIVE changes in Europe and here we have another sign of what is to come. Do you think one or two million Muslims are it? This is all that is allowed to enter? And their families? What about them?

To Europe and its government - You have chosen immigrants over your own people. You have LEGAL citizens being turned down for basic needs while you place the needs of the immigrants over your people.

How long will it be before its citizens stand and say this is enough?

edit on 3-6-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I accept this is no doubt a true story, but i cannot accept the fact they will be evicted from their home to accommodate ## muslim economic migrants. What a disgusting decision by this government, and I always thought Sweden was a gem in Europe, i'v changed my mind.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
After reading into it the house was on a 6 months lease to the chap and he renewed once and then the government decided to use the property when his lease had run out.
"Swedish city of Lidingö decides not to renew 6-month lease for current resident, decides to house Muslim Migrants instead" should be a more accurate title.
Yeah tough on the chap but it happens I had it done to me years ago.
edit on 3-6-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It's a tricky situation....

Here are the facts that are overlooked.

- Mr. Rustan is living in a welfare apartment owned by the city, it's not the same as general housing.
- The contract for the apartment runs only 6 months, after which the lease can be renewed if possible.
- They have already been allowed to have the lease renewed once.
- There is a 3 month termination periode of the apartment.
- Their 2nd 6 month periode is therefore coming to an end and they have to leave.

The bad part is how this was all handled by the city. They went about delivering the message in a very poor way. I can certainly understand the frustration of the Rustans, BUT.... he is there on welfare and at a very affordable price.
Now I don't know about his particular situation, but one might say that he should increase his efforts to get a job so he could afford a "normal" housing situation.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
After reading into it the house was on a 6 months lease to the chap and he renewed once and then the government decided to use the property when his lease had run out.
"Swedish city of Lidingö decides not to renew 6-month lease for current resident, decides to house Muslim Migrants instead" should be a more accurate title.
Yeah tough on the chap but it happens I had it done to me years ago.

Still no reason to evict.....

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

- Mr. Rustan is living in a welfare apartment owned by the city, it's not the same as general housing.
- The contract for the apartment runs only 6 months, after which the lease can be renewed if possible.
- Their 2nd 6 month periode is therefore coming to an end and they have to leave.

The bad part is how this was all handled by the city. They went about delivering the message in a very poor way. I can certainly understand the frustration of the Rustans, BUT.... he is there on welfare and at a very affordable price.
Now I don't know about his particular situation, but one might say that he should increase his efforts to get a job so he could afford a "normal" housing situation.

You prove the point that the government has chosen an immigrant family over one of its citizens..... my point behind this thread.

edit on 3-6-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Or is the point of the thread to project fear to all? a fear of people who grew up in different places with different religions?.
I have just had a glimpse of your thread history and you appear to be attempting to scare everyone of foreign folk.
I for one welcome people from different lands who need help.
You think Islam will take over I bet...a bit hard to do when only 6% of the EU's populace are Muslim.
Why are you so scared btw?.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Enjoy the fruits of a mostly feminist driven society, Sweden.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Babylon is gonna burn. The people are fed up.
When i said this years ago they looked at me like i was crazy. Who the crazy one now eh fools

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Do you mean the Muslims? pray tell me how 6-7% are going to burn it all down? Yes it is a problem immigration but the way you lot are talking about it you are equating it to an armed invasion....
Sorry but Europe will carry on just as we always have.
Why are you all so afraid are you men or mice?.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

No its a easy situation.

He is a Swedish Citizen and a taxpayer. He should get preferential treatment.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
Enjoy the fruits of a mostly feminist driven society, Sweden.

You mean enjoy a nation that has a good economy the IMF ranks them 17 out of 187.
You mean enjoy a nation that is ranked 12 out of 187 in terms of Human Development.
You mean enjoy a nation that has a good educational system?
You mean enjoy a nation that is now known as the happiest nation on the planet?
Maybe it's time for women to start taking charge of the world.

With the exception of Hillary of course.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Europe will carry on just as we always have
Could i ask what area you are from in the EU?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

He is a Swedish Citizen and a taxpayer. He should get preferential treatment.
Good point, and that should be the end of the discussion. I certainly hope he goes to a higher authority with his predicament.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

What normal housing would that be in Sweden? 20 years of not building what is needed kinda makes Sweden insanely unhealthy when it comes to meeting the demand.

This was an issue even before the last wave of refugees.

Do you want to discuss this video where the refugees are wondering have the politicians not thought about the housing. 48 min->

edit on 3-6-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You are 100% and IT IS that simple.....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Annunak1

Do you mean the Muslims? pray tell me how 6-7% are going to burn it all down? Yes it is a problem immigration but the way you lot are talking about it you are equating it to an armed invasion....
Sorry but Europe will carry on just as we always have.
Why are you all so afraid are you men or mice?.

Im almost certain the line youre spouting here would have been a very similar one to what the pagans of rome were saying in the 2nd century, try finding a pagan in rome now.

This is the death nell for western civilisation and its happening in front of us.
To be honest i dont think western civ is all that great, its kinda tragic then that it beats all existing alternatives by an absolute mile.

The vast majority of the "refugees" are parasites looking to exploit our system.
The real refugees and the ones we should be helping are in refugee camps

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
All they are doing is swapping a local low income earner with a foreign low income earner. How does that change anything? Apart from a knife in the back of the local guy, they have accomplished nothing but pandering to muslims at the expense of their own people. Sounds like the US.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Let me guess a christian...
Again how is 7% going to take over?. Is all the hate and fear mongering here really because of it just isn't Christianity? .
All bs religions are but no religion can take over a secular widespread system we have in the eu.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Lolz, source is Alex Jones. Shocking! Funny how he is demonized mostly on ATS but if his crap fits an narrative popular on ATS, like demonizing refugees then he's A-Okay!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join