It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China "Trump" toilet paper is selling six times faster than "Clinton" toilet paper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Donald Trump is on such an incredible roll right now that even toilet paper with his face on it is WINNING. According to a China Daily report, Qingdao Wellpaper Industrial Co. has taken 50 orders(5,000 each) for special "Dump with Trump" toilet paper. Meanwhile, they have only received eight orders for Hillary Clinton toilet paper. What a LOSER.
A common Donald Trump refrain during the US presidential election is, “China has rebuilt itself with the money it’s sucked out of the United States.”
Thanks to Trump, some Chinese manufacturers are making even more money from US citizens this election.The Trump toilet paper is also a winner when it comes to choice of artistic expression: You can choose from smiling Trump, pouting Trump, or angry Trump pointing his finger.
These rolls sell wholesale for around $0.5 per roll, and appear to be purchased mostly by buyers from the US—who may be doing a savvy bit of sucking money out of their fellow citizens’ pockets.shanghaiist.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Donald Trump is on such an incredible roll right now that even toilet paper with his face on it is WINNING

I guess , if you call that winning.
This thread is what Im talkin about

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
No one cares enough about Hilary to buy her roll. The hate is strong with the anti-Trump crowd as us their fear of him.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's a "tongue in Cheek" satire comment to both Trump and Clinton....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
the idea of toilet paper with people's face on it it's beyond stupid to me.
If you actually go to buy something like that you are one strange, strange person.

That being said, maybe the Hilary one is more coarse to reflect her character and that's why it's selling less

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

"See, the Chinese..they love me"

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
"Freakin Fantastik"

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I would too prefer to wipe my ass on Trump face than Hillary

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

buy something like that you are one strange, strange person.
So you are calling most Americian's strange? their humor is so far ahead of the European's.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

prefer to wipe my ass on Trump face than Hillary
On Hillary's WHAT?.....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
American style capitalism at its best. The Trump would approve.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39

Donald Trump is on such an incredible roll right now that even toilet paper with his face on it is WINNING. According to a China Daily report, Qingdao Wellpaper Industrial Co. has taken 50 orders(5,000 each) for special "Dump with Trump" toilet paper. Meanwhile, they have only received eight orders for Hillary Clinton toilet paper. What a LOSER.
A common Donald Trump refrain during the US presidential election is, “China has rebuilt itself with the money it’s sucked out of the United States.”
Thanks to Trump, some Chinese manufacturers are making even more money from US citizens this election.The Trump toilet paper is also a winner when it comes to choice of artistic expression: You can choose from smiling Trump, pouting Trump, or angry Trump pointing his finger.
These rolls sell wholesale for around $0.5 per roll, and appear to be purchased mostly by buyers from the US—who may be doing a savvy bit of sucking money out of their fellow citizens’ pockets.shanghaiist.com...

Doesn't that just prove that Trump supporters are more full of sh!t? Am I missing something?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39
a reply to: Gothmog

It's a "tongue in Cheek" satire comment to both Trump and Clinton....

I'll do without both trump's or clinton's tongue in my cheeks, in the morning, thanks..

I'll just stick to the plain soft roll.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I love it. All of it! The one that says "WE SHALL OVERCOMB" is extra catchy. Snuke Hitlery 2016!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's 6 am and the alarm goes off...
Hillary yawns and turns and see's Trump naked in bed next to her
- What the hell are you doing here Donald!!!
-Hey Bill told me to wait here to get my prize, darn where is he?

new topics

top topics

join