It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortal man

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
A short post

here are some crash course methods about immortality
that in my 1st hand experience are tried and tested

of course you can disagree

the point in the post is to open a discussion
about different methods of achieving physical immortality

whether you believe or not
having a friendly dialogue about
the possibility and any different methods
members want too share is what i would like this thread to be

an earth immortal state

Nature-
1. - Physical application
rely on a natural environment for wisdom
clean air and water, vegetarian diet
no poison in the body
-mental application
stop counting birthdays , months weeks
live seasons after seasons, not counting
Forget Time. Do not consciously follow it
it becomes your nature not too count how many suns or moons pass

" The world is a stage. Time is the cyclical play , we are actors. " - unknown philosopher

" Now we will also show which things that are outside of us
and how many of them, such as the place of residence, purity
of the air and water, etc., contribute to the preservation of
health and the prolongation of life. It is rightly said that the
dead are the best teachers because they teach us in their
works without flattery and self-interest, as the following
epitaph informs us in regard to longevity: Continence and
Frugality Prolong Our Lifespan," - Friederich Gualdus , True
chemical wisdom

Great documentary Among white clouds
www.youtube.com...

2. - Alchemy-
Purify the right physical substances
by combining of the 4 elements , air water earth fire
to make a salt then oil
The salt rids the body of all poisons
through intense sweating

" Hermes: All Salts of what kind so ever, are contrary to our
Art, except the Salt of our Lunaria. " - The Rosary of the philosophers

3. - Prakasysm- Power of disembodying and entering into
other bodies (metempsychosis)

Transplanting conciousness
akin to Astral projection/manifestation

www.siddhars.com...

4. - Element sensation -
This is harder too explain
When total focus on a sensation caused by an element (fire , water etc )
causes a Realization about how the senses interpret the world around you

Burying yourself in mud - Earth
Sleeping in a river bed
associating earth with heaviness

focusing on the sensation of breathing - Air
focusing on the sensation of a breeze
" let the wind carry through your skin " - Laozi

Bathing frequently - Water. modern example Leonard Orr
accurate recall of a sensation , wet hands
strong focus enough too mimic the sensation of water

Making friends/associations with heat - Fire
Melting snow around you

The guys voice is quite funny but its an informative documentary
Fire Yogi ~ spiritual science of devotion
www.youtube.com...

5. Khechari mudra
Practise of using the tongue too loosen mucus

I know its brief
i just wanted too throw some talking points out there

edit on 3-6-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

There are rumors that immortals walk among us and maybe even influence a large part of human history.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Possible

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I differentiate between being immortal and extending life.

Many of these may extend life.

Some may make the quality of the experience more immersive and connected.

For instance, burying yourself in mud is the antithesis of keeping yourself away from toxins and poisons. If the ground water is not very salty, osmosis will cause absorption of the water including any soluble toxins.

None of these particularly grant grant immortality.

PS, loved the father-daughter "boop".

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

" For instance, burying yourself in mud is the antithesis of keeping yourself away from toxins and poisons. If the ground water is not very salty, osmosis will cause absorption of the water including any soluble toxins "

correct. This is why practitioners carefully choose where too lay in the ground
What mineral deposits in the earth are beneficial and also cover their body in ash.
but Element practise does involve a mental application.

" None of these particularly grant grant immortality. "

we can agree too disagree on that

" PS, loved the father-daughter "boop"
Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

" The world is a stage. Time is the cyclical play , we are actors. " - unknown philosopher

william shakespeare actually, not entirely unknown.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

William Shakespeare is another alchemical mystery

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
"Our normal waking consciousness, rational consciousnessas
we call it, is but one special type of consciousness whilst
all about it, parted from it by the filmiest of screens, there
lie potential forms of consciousness entirely different."
-William James

www.levity.com...

Love this quote

Bhogar is also relevant concerning the study of immortality

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: stinkelbaum

William Shakespeare is another alchemical mystery

He wrote popular plays in the 'world before TV'.

He wasn't Sir Francis Bacon (different birth, life & death details, different portraits & etc.)

He was very busy as a playwright and no-one ever reported that he messed around with chemicals. Nor do his plays seem particularly Hermetical or Alchemical (despite his knowledge of classical myth & history).

Mystery solved.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

some people make different comparisons

escholarshare.drake.edu...

robertmacdonald.org...

www.levity.com...

we all have our own conclusions too make

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The fear of not being is strong - the mind will invent all sorts of ideas to escape the truth.
The truth is you are not anyway!!

What you are was never born so will never die!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Cease control of anyone or anything but oneself... and all the conceptual veil unravels. I advise not grasping any part of its unraveling and attempting to "knit" "stitch" or "sew" any part of ones own image or design into it as it unravels no matter how awesome the image starts appearing... either by body, speech, or mental affluence.

Maintain that resolve and one becomes immovible as the earth itself... life and it will simply go on spinning and those in it still weaving once the bound finally becomes unbound, things then are just things, concepts are just concepts, no extremes except outside oneself... that one can react or not react to by choice, even an expression of anger when seen in reality can be a rebuke of empathy for ones lack of control over oneself in the attempt to control another.

Of course those doing such attempts of control are impermanent and weave locality in their very ignorant attempts to control the world and others instead of themselves... being an immortal in such a pit of others constantly trying to control? Have patience with the up and down they are subject to and try to "share" like a virus of incurable misery but you are free and immune to.

Thus has been my experience, unfortunately even the ignorant that spread the now happy now sad virus from attachments are reborn many times whether ignorant of living and dying multiple times in one form... until that back and forth depletes their life essence... just like someone drowning will even drown their own child typically to save themselves, such energies cannot hold such a form without the elements making it up disintegrating... as their form separates because no life energy can inhabit it nor even wants to support it any longer.

Much like a cosmic death penalty, earth will not attach to water to form the mud that makes up their vessel, fire and metal to shape and harden it will cease to occur and all it contained will shatter back into the void from whence it came... rinse repeat with little to no cognition unless of course immortal beyond such conceptual graspings.

Theres no fault in sharing such as I have here, as words can feed but eating them does not equal that of attaining the food which has been presented.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Earth-
With The right earth and deposits which are physically beneficial to the body/place and time
and the understanding that the mental aspect/application
is too assist you in a mental realization on how your senses interact with the world around you
being covered in earth can feel like being covered in nothing

the earth cleanses and at the same time
you naturally realize the illusion of the senses

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

What method are you accustom too ?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Vegitarianism is not really required... just know that even though if you eat a cow or pig or whatever, even though you will still retain the form of "human" in self or others conception of your form you become that cow pig or whatever and start living its sorrow and misery, you can either do the old base form of giving thanks for the sacrifice... or enter the void in an instant and become that which was slaughtered tat you are about to eat... as consciousness fades to void from it you emerge and basically eat oneself instead.

In such a practice there is no harm.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Arutperumjothi

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No methods, once walked and the conceptual seen theres no sense too continue walking yet sense awareness of walking etc. whether this occurs in illusion or not is of no consequence any longer as there is only a constant continuity of that which one chooses or is bound too by karmic or dharmic law.

There only exists reality in the midst of all other conceptual or base reality, no need to think about it... it just is. Of course sitting in the void for however long as the ignorant illusions of others keep creating the same base reality, whether it was a billion years to you would not matter as those weaving the illusion deluded by the conceptual tick it by second by second.

Its a symbiosis most foul when not in good company... but conditioned arising ceases to be by ones own conditioning, of course with government tracking, cloning, and hologhtaphic technology growing as it is such an immortality or simulation as many thinl it to be or already is as a possibility? Conjures a nightmare one does not even want to concieve as these "others" in delusion of duality of good and bad... wish to align a very hard fought and won neutrality and unbias with some stupid godhead back into the illusion or delusion of impermanence.

So in such a hell as that? Disolution or impermanence would be welcomed to escape such ignorant bonds others keep attempting to bond one too instead of playing the game or letting roles be casted or scripted for you as yet a slave once again.

Kinda like in Beetle Juice where those commiting suicide were damned to civil service jobs... no choice, no free wil, resolve to everyone is racist, sexist, biased yawn yawn yawn until every idiot feels OK for victimizing others before waking up.

Guilt is a so called anomally for a reason... it keeps balance to that scale of positive negative back and forth. But hey whether ignorant of it as in red or blue pill? Still stuck and still mired in hell of capitivity, or hell of freedom... as some ideological dingbats have learned how to abuse sidhis or supra mundane powers call themselves gods immortals etc have slaves to them and yet just as f-ing trapped despite all the long life and elixers because EGO attachments and their group ideal of dance.

So the thought form cloud of join with a godhead etc can go take a flying blankety blank blank. The rightfully awakened to not bend to ignorance or move to it on any level... heaven nor hell, persistence that one does? Only leads those persisting into being reborn themselves.

Free is free... I will never conglomerate with such haughtiness.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
many thanks to all contributors with precious information.
this thread is great and for some persons a bit like a shining golden jewel.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Personally speaking, I am not a fan of the idea of obtaining immortality .

Nevertheless, if one sees past the personal . . . So I'll recount a clairvoyant experience concerning the subject of immortatity.

The location is a room with walls made of large stone blocks. A staircase passage leads upwards, no windows to be seen. One could presume this place a lower room in a castle such as the Europeans once built.

In this room is a table upon which a young woman lay. Her age looked to be about 14 years, the picture of perfect health. Blond with alabaster complexion.

In the room were also some very much older women. They were about to kill the girl.

The scene very much reminded me of a human sacrifice as the Aztec are said to have done. But something was odd here.

The girl was a willing victim who was about to have her chest opened and her life ended.

Then I understood. The girl was immortal and the very last of her race. She was also a lot older then she looked.

The women proceeded to open her torso and began removing organs for preservation while the girl was alive. My understanding is that her race should not have died out and the organs are preserved for the future. This girl was preserving her race.

It was explained to me that the thymus gland was the most important of all the organs removed and preserved. The thymus has a secret. The thymus holds the template of life. This girl had the perfect thymus gland containing the perfect template.

I have pondered this for some time, though I don't have all the answers yet.

A clue may come from Rosicrucian Max Heindel, who spoke of the alchemical role of the thymus in early childhood in his book entitled: OCCULT PRINCIPLES OF HEALTH AND HEALING, the chapter on the ductless glands.

Here is what he says about the thymus:

Therefore Venus rules the thymus gland, which is the link between the parents and the child until the latter has reached puberty. This gland is located immediately behind the sternum or breast bone. It is largest in antenatal life and through childhood while growth is excessive and rapid. During that time the vital body of the child does its most effective work, for the child is not then subject to the passions and emotions generated by the desire body after that comes to birth at or about the fourteenth year. But during the years of growth the child cannot manufacture the red blood corpuscles as does the adult, for the unborn, unorganized desire body does not then act as an avenue for the martian forces which assimilate the iron from the food and transmute it into hemoglobin. To compensate for this lack there is stored in the thymus gland a spiritual essence drawn from the parents, and with this essence provided by their love the child is able to accomplish the alchemistry of blood temporarily until its desire body becomes dynamically active. Then the thymus gland atrophies and the child draws from its own desire body the necessary martian force. From that time, under normal conditions, Uranus, the octave of Venus, and ruler of the pituitary body, takes charge of the function of growth and assimilation in the following manner.

This link will take you to the online version: www.rosicrucian.com...

By the way, I am not a Rosicrucian and am not endorsing it's teachings.

Max Heindel does not explain everything about the thymus.

My own suspicion is that the thymus plays a greater role in the adult on another level. I also believe the thymus creates the template of life for the children to come - the archetype. There may be some effect on the adult life too if the higher level thymus is exhausted in time as it does in the child.

Finally, I would suggest this:

If there is foreign "DNA" in humanity, I would look to remove it occultly from the archetype.

edit on 3-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: spelling and typos

edit on 3-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: added the word 'also' for clarity

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You may be immortal.... that dont mean a London double-decker can't bring that to a swift end...

just sayin!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join