It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taco Bell, money, cheese and dirty hands

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes really, i eat out rarely myself as i have seen too many unsanitary practices that have scarred me
....cant beat good old home cooking

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Really? I would think every location would have the same policies. The subway I frequent , they actually pull the gloves off to accept payment or do anything else. And the person that makes the sandwiches changes gloves after every order . This I have seen. See , I watch and notice things. Also , read the health score before I order. A restaurant of any type has to score in at least the mid - upper 90s. Otherwise , I walk away. If I notice something I dont like , I never go back. With thi being said , I do not eat out much. I believe in the good ol southern style home-cooked meals. I trust the cook explicitly . Without one single doubt - my wife.

It's not the same all over, as it's not a federal mandate to wear them or anything. It's up to states and or companies, but still doesn't mean they will be worn by all employees. California which has been known to wear gloves in the service food sector had a hearing to re-appeal wearing gloves-not sure if that went through. For example, elsewhere than California, I haven't seen them worn in the Inland Pacific NW every time.

<< 1   >>

join