It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when "The Bern" beats Hillary in California?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

He has not been cheated. What's the cheat ? What do you imagine happened?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Hello. You have now. Voted Hillary in the primary in 08 and this past March.
I'm a democrat since Bills run .
I am proud to say I support Hillary and I'll say that in any crowd.
She's the most qualified, most experienced most diplomatic of the bunch.
I am a minority on this site but not in the real world.
I believe hillary will be an exceptional president.

Who's finger would you rather have on the button. Hers or Trumps. Just the thought of it being trump gives me chills.
He has such thin skin. Piss him off and he's ranting on Twitter. Imagine what he'd do with the whole U.S. arsenal at his fingertips.???

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I cannot believe what I just read on ATS site.

Reading your post literally made me sad.

Are you even familiar with the history of criminal activity, that this "most qualified, most experienced, most diplomatic" woman has?

I know I'm not from the US, but I'd rather not have another war, because of a Clinton and their diplomatic skills and what not.
edit on 557k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

The elections are not rigged. Remember Watergate? Big deal right? And that was only wire tapping . Stop. Bernie knows it's not rigged he's just a sore loser so he cries whaaaa not fair while kicking the dust under his feet.
The loser always cries cheater.
How much do you want to bet that there is never any case for rigged elections in this season? There won't be because no rigging has taken place.
Voter fraud an entirely different thing is always possible and probably happens in every election but that's not rigging an election to falsify results.

Kansas earlier this year. Caucus gives the delegates to Bernie. The actual primary vote later on went to Hillary. Do we say the electors rigged the caucus? The actual vote by the citizens said something different from the few in caucus.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hello. You have now. Voted Hillary in the primary in 08 and this past March.
I'm a democrat since Bills run .
I am proud to say I support Hillary and I'll say that in any crowd.
She's the most qualified, most experienced most diplomatic of the bunch.
I am a minority on this site but not in the real world.
I believe hillary will be an exceptional president.

Who's finger would you rather have on the button. Hers or Trumps. Just the thought of it being trump gives me chills.
He has such thin skin. Piss him off and he's ranting on Twitter. Imagine what he'd do with the whole U.S. arsenal at his fingertips.???

FINALLY, that's one supporter in the bank since the primary's began. I was starting to think i was crazy. *sarcasm*

So, Hillary's support of bringing down Libya and Syria to help Israel, all those people being killed and displaced. That is diplomatic and for the greater good?
edit on 6 3 2016 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I'm sorry your sad.
I'm very intelligent very well informed and not easily influenced by internets memes or rumors or witch hunts.
Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for the trump supporters they're the ones being dupped by a clown.

Hillary was responsible for initiating a cease fire in Gaza averting an all out war. In Nov 2012 when relations between Israelis and Palestinians were at a crucial point Hillary brokered a cease fire between the two groups averting all out war.
Her relationships with the leaders in the region led to the acceptance of the deal after her final diplomatic push. .

She is respected and well liked in the middle east. She traveled to the region 16 times during her tenure at state.
I fail to see how she is a threat in a region where she has strong ties to our allies .

Maybe a little research on your part will show you some things you don't know about her. Couldn't hurt...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Don't forget to add to her 'experience' running guns through Libya to various extremist groups in Syria, supporting nation building and regime change to satisfy her cronies in the military industrial complex.

Also, complete and utter failure to responsibly store and protect classified information...

All I heard in her 'foreign policy speech' was a rant in a wanna be style of Trump, however she couldn't pull it off.

Crooked Hillary for prison

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The criminal activity that's NEVER BEEN PROVEN??? Where are the convictions sweety? Where are the fines and jail terms? There are none because none of those allegations ever proved to be correct.
Meanwhile Hillary's record and activity while in service to the people of the United States is strong and clear. She's done so much.
Don't be blinded by what you read here.
Do your own research and you will see.
Poor poor misguided people.
You guys make me sad. You miss a lot wearing blinders.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's kind of humorous that her last few tweets are all about Trump. It's free press for him, and with his styler it only helps him, kind of like the protestors holding up Mexican flags outside his huge rallies - they'll only bolster his supporters and prove his point...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Obviously you haven't studies the situation and only go by right wing rumors.
Trump wants to give Syria to ISIS. Give them their own major country in the middle east WHILE wanting to send tens of thousands of troops in to battle on the ground AND not ruling out nuclear weapons that would yield massive civilian casualties and you're worried about hillary who knows the region knows the people and more importantly knows who our friends are???

Ok he's your guy. Yippy.
edit on 632016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Dont forget she helped set up the fall of Libya... when there was little to zero evidence that he was abusing his people... and a country went from prosperous, and educated to a third world S#$% hole.

ETA: Its funny many liberals rage and rage about Iraq... yet they are dead silence over why we helped over throw Libya.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Bogus.
Prove this nonsense please. For all of us. Rolls eyes

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Again WTF . What are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You know what, If I didn't personally witnessed the noble work of Hillary Clinton way back in 1996 in Bosnia( remember, when we barely gout out of there alive, because of all the snipers ), and If I hadn't been following her since then, I might have believed you. That's how brainwashed her followers seem to be.

And just because she has yet to be convicted of those numerous criminal charges, does not mean they are false. It just goes to show you she has the support of the establishment, which means, till something drastically changes she will not be brought to court. Same goes for all high official criminals, including her, her husband, Bush, Dick Cheney, and so on.

One of the reasons why I wish for Trump to become the president of the US, is to see this little lying criminal in jail.

Meanwhile Hillary's record and activity while in service to the people of the United States is strong and clear. She's done so much.

You lost me here. You're clearly delusional if you honestly believe that this stupid a@@ criminal has done anything to help the people of the US.

She's done absolutely nothing worthy of mentioning.
edit on 546k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Read any number of threads on here that demonstrate succinctly where she broke federal law improperly storing classified info. How else would top secret info about a SAP get on her unsecured, private server from JWICS?

You don't even know what the difference between siprnet and Niprnet is. Yet you just shout down at people with clear expertise in the realm of handling classified info with a closed mind.

There's some excellent first hand accounts and primary sources over at SOFREP regarding what was going on in Libya and across the border into Syria. How else do you think ISIS is running around with M4s and tricked out Toyota Tundra trucks over in the desert?

Hillarys state dept was complicit in helping the agency arm various rebel groups while trying to buy back stingers / portable SAMs from other rebel groups.

You gotta give your queen some credit - she must be mighty stalwart for not getting too shaken up when she went under 'sniper fire' in bosnia...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

So the secretary of state didnt help engineer the take down of Libya?

NY Times clinton/Libya

Her conviction would be critical in persuading Mr. Obama to join allies in bombing Colonel Qaddafi’s forces. In fact, Mr. Obama’s defense secretary, Robert M. Gates, would later say that in a “51-49” decision, it was Mrs. Clinton’s support that put the ambivalent president over the line. The consequences would be more far-reaching than anyone imagined, leaving Libya a failed state and a terrorist haven, a place where the direst answers to Mrs. Clinton’s questions have come to pass.

RT's take on it

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said Clinton was a major influence in President Barack Obama’s decision to go to war. Gates recounted Obama once telling him a debate in the Oval Office on the issue was split “51-49.” “I’ve always thought that Hillary’s support for the broader mission in Libya put the president on the 51 side of the line for a more aggressive approach,” Gates said. Gates urged for the opposite, he told the newspaper, telling Obama and others that the Pentagon already had enough on their plate. “Can I finish the two wars I’m already in before you guys go looking for a third one?” Gates recalled saying.

After a United Nations resolution for military intervention in Libya was secured, from which five countries, including Russia, abstained, Clinton ordered the Pentagon to end contact with the Libyan regime, and ignored Gaddafi’s call for a ceasefire. Charles R. Kubic, a retired rear admiral, told The New York Times that a senior Libyan military officer offered direct talks with the US military with the goal of agreeing to a 72-hour ceasefire, which would allow Gaddafi and his family to escape the war with their lives. Upon passing along the message, however, Admiral Kubic remembered the US Africa Command relaying orders to him from “outside the Pentagon” to end the talks with the Libyan official. Neither Obama nor Clinton aides acknowledged that such a cease-fire proposal had ever reached their offices.

“Humvees, counterbattery radar, TOW missiles was the highest end we talked about. We were definitely giving them lethal assistance. We’d crossed that line,” a State Department official told The New York Times.

She had a direct hand in the destruction of Libya...and its been forgotten.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Irishhaf because: a

edit on 3-6-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Obviously you haven't studies the situation and only go by right wing rumors.
Trump wants to give Syria to ISIS. Give them their own major country in the middle east WHILE wanting to send tens of thousands of troops in to battle on the ground AND not ruling out nuclear weapons that would yield massive civilian casualties and you're worried about hillary who knows the region knows the people and more importantly knows who our friends are???

Ok he's your guy. Yippy.

I am far from a Trump supporter. That dude is a train wreck, and a huge liability. Completely unfit to be POTUS. I agree 100% with you there.

I don't trust Hillary as far as I can throw her. I don't really fall into a category as I support issues from both left and right.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Momars people dragged him through the streets. They hated him. That was a liberation. Know it.
Egypt same thing. Mubarak needed to go. Unfortunately the plan wasn't well thought out and the Muslim brotherhood failed to be the leaders the region needed. The entire Arab Spring was a revolt of the people in the region including Tunisia, Libya and Syria. Their chant was Bring down the regime. That is what the citizens want.
How that happens is with aid from countries with democratic ideals. The middle east has always been a hotbed. Their progress will be slow and jingoistic views will probably dominate for a few more decades but peace will come and those people will be liberated.

What do you see for the middle east if trump is elected?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

What's ironic is when Hillary supporters get all hot and bothered about their queen then assume anyone who calls her out on her criminality and lies is a Trump supporter or right winger.

It's ok though because they start of arguments with things like "I'm intelligent", so we should just take their word and opinion for fact...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Ah haaa you're the one.
The one who votes one party for executive, another for legislature and another for judicial. Lol
Keeps people on their toes in Washington.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join