It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when "The Bern" beats Hillary in California?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I may support someone else but I am having fun watching the DNC implosion. The GOP is aligning and all of the players are getting in line even if the MSM tells us about all of the hate. They know how to fall in line and what needs to be done. However, what about the DNC?

Hillary is not leading Sanders by that much. If I was a Sanders supporter, or delegate, I would be very upset as to how things are playing out. Here were are coming upon the last primary week and Hillary still cannot beat...Bernie Sanders?

www.latimes.com...

The registered DNC members of course are supporting her in in an about 15% margin but it changes with the independents. In their case, it flips almost evenly. Just as Trump has courted those who usually do not turn out, and who turned out in record numbers, Bernie is showing that there is no national support for Hillary. It is just her fan club that is slowly losing members.

I think both candidates should be fighting each other to come out on top instead of still making Mr Trump a big part of their speeches.

In conclusion, how is the DNC going to sell this at the convention? We saw Nevada...

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Riots. That they'll blame on Trump.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Debbie Wasserman Schultz will rig and cheat the California vote to no end to ensure Hillary wins
edit on 2-6-2016 by M5xaz because: c

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Comedy gold on a grand scale for one thing. Followed by Trump committing abuse of the elderly and infirm.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
He's not going to beat her in California she is strong there because of the unions and the black community.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Man, I love seeing Bill the Cat...I think you hit the nail on the head. However, when the DNC guards are beating the hell out of the protesters, like the Bernie USSS guy with the baton, it should look really interesting to those on the fence. It is about time that people realize the Republicans are not the brown shirts and never were.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If he beats her by his standard margin (about 55/45 ish), -- not much, honestly.

He'd have to do her 80/20 to make a real difference. That would be fun to watch, going into the convention.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

They won't be called protestors.

Pay attention to that.

They will be called agents of anarchy. They will be called closeted Trump supporters, they will be called violent anti-freedom haters who hate America.

They are only 1st Amendment-loving protestors when they are violent at Trump rallies.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I agree but a winning a match against another person this late in the primary by such a small amount? She is in the position most said Trump would be in.

Personally I am glad. I do not like what she has done for the country. Bernie, he would be a great mayor but as a POTUS, I just cannot see it.

There is NO majority in the DNC and they have been campaigning for a year. Ugh....

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

With Hillary's latest push against Trump, she has been overwhelming Sanders on the MSM...

Don't discount that exposure as she tries to secure Cali on Jun 7....

Should this fail, and Sanders still win next Tues, it would be a serious blow to her quest for the Oval office...

There was a good reason she fled NJ to return to Cali this week, and so far, it's working, with a lot of help from the MSM...

It would be real nice if the left nominated a candidate that didn't represent the "status quo"....

While I am not a fan of either Trump or Sanders, I would still find "hope for the future" should they be the choices we have...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The DNC is corrupt and clearly supporting Clinton so unless the FBI and DOJ man up and indict her criminal ass no matter what Bernie does she will always win.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
TPTB likely want Hillary. Question is, Does the FBI cater to TPTB as well? I guess we shall see

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I hope he does.

The DNC is already starting to go into complete meltdown, when Bernies supporters see just how badly he has been cheated at the convention I think all hell might break loose.

Right now they are holding out on a miracle like Hillary getting indicted, so just wait and see what happens.

It's ironic because everyone thought the GOP was going to be fractured and be forced into a brokered convention. The convention hasn't even started yet and Trump has already unified a large portion of the party.

edit on 3-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

odd it was sanders supporters assulting trump supporters and scaring the elderly in sanjose tonight i dont think trump supporters have messed with the old people yet few scattered fist fights but none of his supporters have punched/slapped a police horse

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

odd it was sanders supporters assulting trump supporters and scaring the elderly in sanjose tonight i dont think trump supporters have messed with the old people yet few scattered fist fights but none of his supporters have punched/slapped a police horse

I do not believe that it was Sander's supporters. This was just a bunch of left wing loons making a point . What point ? They dont even know.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I've said this a while back and it still stands. WHERE ARE THE HILLARY SUPPORTERS? WTH IS GOING ON HERE?

I have yet to meet a single, living, breathing, human person that is a Hillary supporter. Not one, not a single #$%&ing one. How is this possible AND she even won Ohio? I know Trump/Cruz/ and DROVES of Bernie supporters. Even the handful of 2008 Hillary supporters I knew then are Bernie supporters now.

I don't get it. You would think I would be tripping over them.

I call complete BS on the election this year....smh

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
She is beating Sanders and needs only 71 delegates to clinch the deal. The supers are NOT ABOUT TO ABANDON HER. No matter how many pennies his supporters throw into the wishing well.
She will get what she needs in Jersey. California is gravy.
Even without the supers he's over two hundred delegates behind Hillary.
Hillary needs 614 without the supers and Bernie needs 882.
There are only 930 or so delegates left to pick up. That means Bernie needs to sweep the remainder of the primaries.
Tuesday will finish this one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Well that's what Bernie supporters will claim anyway. It won't be true but the babies will still wet their pants and go whaaaa.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Her speech yesterday was flawless and brutal. The best she has done since the campaigner began.
I'm still waiting for trumps rebuttal but the worst he said was she was reading the teleprompter badly. Lol. She wasn't but that was his big hit? Must have been having an off day or someone forgot the vinegar on his cheerios.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maybe they will claim it, because it is what's going to happen?

Who honestly believes that hillary would win over Bernie if the elections were not rigged?

I mean, who in their right mind would give their vote to that stupid a@@ lying criminal? I refuse to accept that American people are that stupid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join