It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PGA Ditches Trump Golf Course, Moves To Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

This story is so ironic it's great, well if you don't like Trump it's great.

The PGA has been having their World Championship Golf tourney in Miami, Florida for decades. In 2013 Trump bought that golf course and has been hosting the event since BUT now the PGA has ditched Trump and taken an offer from one of Mexico's insanely wealthy businessmen to host it in Mexico City.

Why did the PGA make this move? Was it for political reasons? Well, the PGA has stated they don't agree with Trumps stance since he began his campaign but believe it or not they left because Trump has become so toxic it's been difficult to secure sponsorship for the event and the PGA is a business first and needs money to operate and to pay the players and employees. So clearly, out of spite due to Trumps comments about Mexicans, Mexico City made an offer the PGA couldn't refuse and they dumped the Trump.

Hilarious because Trumps fortune has been dependent on his brand and since he started his campaign it appears his brand is hurting, big time! Ah Trump, you reap what you sow.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Now watch the fake outrage that will be made out of this, as if anyone REALLY cares where the PGA plays golf.

link   
a reply to: Swills

Well f*** the PGA, they clearly don't have an America first attitude and thats a slap in the face not to Trump but every American who makes a living off that golf course.

link   
Shouldn't be surprising,

Many golf courses around the country employ illegal immigrants. These workers face deplorable conditions, they do not have the rights legal workers have, for fears of deportation.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The PGA is an international organization that plays and operates worldwide. They have no reason to have an "America first" attitude.
edit on 6/2/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Blame Trump, not the PGA. If they could have secured sponsorship, that you know pays for it all, they would have stayed. But Trump created a toxic environment and companies are shying away from him because he's polarized the nation.

Trumps fault, not the PGA, but of course Trump supporters can't hold their man responsible for anything he does. Typical.
edit on 2-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

That has nothing to do with anything. Literally just hyperbole.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The PGA is an international organization that plays and operates worldwide. They have no reason to have an "America first" attitude.

oh haha

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This will make Mexico great again !!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You mean it will make Mexico great.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

You mean it will make Mexico great.

Well Mexico was great before the Spaniards got there.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Well it was great for the Aztecs not anyone else. I see your point though.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the vid. Thank god the elites don't golf.

I was going to vote for Trump, but now that Hilary is playing the race card, via media on a known Trump sponsored event, I will be voting for her.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Swills

Well f*** the PGA, they clearly don't have an America first attitude and thats a slap in the face not to Trump but every American who makes a living off that golf course.

What's wrong you don't believe in capatilism

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

They will do fine with out the PGA there, if the PGA used it must be a pretty darn good course which means people will still play it.

This with us or against us attitude these trump supporters are getting is getting real old fast. Ironically it is the same the people always complaining about how hard people are trying to divide us.

edit on ndThu, 02 Jun 2016 21:52:44 -0500America/Chicago620164480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah I'm not worried and Trump probably isn't worried either.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I am sure he will get triggered by it and go off on some sort of school yard rant calling them meanie heads and losers.

edit on ndThu, 02 Jun 2016 21:54:42 -0500America/Chicago620164280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I am sure he will get triggered by it and go off on some sort of school yard rant calling them meanie heads and losers.

The American people will love it, including me.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I know, because it is either with us or against us with yall.
Divide away!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm not divided. I want a meteor to hit the White House and explode the system. I am not speaking literally, Trump is metaphorically the meteor and by explode the White House I mean disrupt the system.

To be clear for anywhere behind the scenes algorithms building a Onequestion profile.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join