It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Ron Paul accepts the Hall of Liberty Award at the Libertarian National Convention.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Dr. Ron Paul accepts the Hall of Liberty Award at the Libertarian National Convention.

This is a great person. He is probably laughing at the GOP that screwed him. Now their own delegate rigging procedure won't work against Trump and the GOP globalist establishment will have to elect an "outsider". They can't steal it now he's got the delegates for nomination.Bad optics.
Hopefully Rand Paul would dump the Republican sinking carcass and go to the LP and actually be appropriated for being a classical liberal.

Come on Rand. Rand and Petersen(The Bill of Rights & Constitution man!!!!) would be really solid.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It is to bad that his ideals aren't profitable to TPTB.

I don't know for sure but it seems that his stances on most issues align with mine more than any other candidates. Shame that his son took the softer route. Smart boy but he doesn't have my confidence.

Perot 2016! Ami too late?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mrgone

Rand needs to abandon that sinking ship GOP and go to the LP where he will be huge.

The Republicans love the state and centralized power too much for him to have an effect there.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ron would be the founding fathers choice for Potus If he ran for Prez he would have my vote.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Out of all the politicians that breathe our oxygen, this bloke has always stood out as a cut above the rest and someone who would definitely make America great again.

Ron Paul will always have my respect, he is a true battler who has been ridiculed and berated throughout his career for both exposing the establishment agenda and fighting for the constitution.

A very well deserved accolade.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Dr. Ron Paul.

The greatest American in the history of our nation bar none.

edit on 3-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

top topics

join