It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer drug Fentanyl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
ā€œ ...is approximately 80 to 100 times more potent than morphine and roughly 40 to 50 times more potent than pharmaceutical grade (100% pure) heroin.[13][14]

There are some opioids that are even stronger. Sufentanil is one - it's 10x stronger than fentanyl. And some new designer opiates are stronger than that.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

ā€œ ...is approximately 80 to 100 times more potent than morphine and roughly 40 to 50 times more potent than pharmaceutical grade (100% pure) heroin.[13][14]

There are some opioids that are even stronger. Sufentanil is one - it's 10x stronger than fentanyl. And some new designer opiates are stronger than that.

Really!

That's scary...I'm sure there for sale under the table

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I thought I had entered Paradise. Iā€™m riding down the street, whistlin

Had my medic give me something like amphetamines once in the military, had the same experience. Don't know what it was, but I was a happy panda for about eight hours, and worked like a mule on top of it. Wasn't tweaky and jumpy like I see people on meth. This stuff was a lot smoother and less wall bouncy.

Told them I never wanted it again.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Too bad it has to go away...

I guess in reality well have to go to heaven to get stuff like that and not pay for it.

8 hours, I could believe you.

When I was kid I took some amphs too and read THE WHOLE DICTIONARY in one night

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join