It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Victim Battered With American Flag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1 We didn't need to know what she was wearing did we?

Hmmm well that is usually just routine, such as "the man was wearing khaki pants,
black shoes and a blue shirt".

Are you suggesting that all people wearing burkas should have a right
to have their clothing protected status or something?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No. The girl from the totally made up story (as Smoking Gun repeatedly does) is dead. She was stoned to death by al- Shabab in 2008.

ETA: No one bothered to click Intorverts link?
edit on 6/2/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You don't think there's a difference between mentally ill and intentionally evil?
Wow.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Nope!

Did not click. Also thats kinda sad...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

That's usually when the person committing the crime has escaped and the police are looking for them. There was no need to mention what she was wearing because she is already in custody. It's pretty obvious the her wearing a burka was to point out that she is Muslim.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Gothmog

So you're telling me that there has never been a Muslim that was born in Georgia and that every Muslim in Georgia immigrated here (I live in Georgia as well)?

How can you "assure" such an asinine statement?

The Muslims I have as friends are saying the same as I did as well. They know. And if you actually lived here , you would know also. How many times has something like this happened in Georgia ? None . Muslims that have already settled in do not behave as such.

edit on 6/2/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Those who are intentionally evil are mentally ill. It is not natural to cause other people harm intentionally. Hate is taught, no one is born to hate other people. So yeah, the two are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So your Muslim friends are ignorant enough to think no Muslim has ever been born in Georgia? I feel sorry for them then.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1 There was no need to mention what she was wearing because she is already in custody.

Actually, she may have attacked other people, and their letting others
know about her attire, and warning other people in the neighborhood
to be alert.

others It's pretty obvious the her wearing a burka was to point out that she is Muslim.

So, are you saying that the woman is Muslim because she is wearing a burka?
How do you know that?

edit on 2-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Kali74

But the police report?

It's all real.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

LOL! She's in custody, she won't be attacking anyone anytime soon. Or are you saying that people should be wary of people who wear burkas? Because burkas are mainly worn by Muslims, so I guess that means be wary of Muslims!

So, are you saying that the woman is Muslim because she is wearing a burka? How do you know that?

Are you seriously being this intellectually dishonest?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1 I didn't start hating on anyone from reading the OP.
I do think it is a strange story of a woman running out of the woods and attacking someone... but is burka wearing a common thing in those parts? That makes the story all the more stranger and what I would like to know is why and what was the woman doing in the woods?... then maybe we will get to the point... Burka or no burka...a woman running out of the woods and attacking some folks sounds bizarre to me...
The flag may have just been a convenient ''weapon'' to grab.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
You know , never did I say that no Muslim has ever been born in Georgia. Nowhere .
Just another example of the far-left liberal tactics of twisting words , deflect , intimidate, .
So in that case ,
Game over for you , you HAVE no tokens.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

LOL! She's in custody, she won't be attacking anyone anytime soon.

This might not have been her first time attacking someone.

Because burkas are mainly worn by Muslims

Anyone can wear a burka. It is possible, even plausible that she
is a Muslim. Your saying it is likely.

Now tell me who is being intellectually dishonest?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You said:

I can assure you someone with the name Aisha Ibrahim is not a native Georgian

What could make you possibly think that someone with that name can't be a native Georgian? Where did you get this absurd idea?

And what gives you the idea that I'm a far left liberal? Do you really have to automatically throw labels on people or something? Because I'm not a "far left liberal". I don't associate with bipartisan bull#.
edit on 6/2/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Now tell me who is being intellectually dishonest?

You are. You are acting like burkas aren't associated with Islam in any way or something. Stop playing stupid, I know you're smarter than that.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
www.gwinnettcourts.com...

Your search yielded no results

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You are acting like burkas aren't associated with Islam in any way or something.

I said it was possible, or plausible.

In any case, why would a woman wearing a burka attack
a woman with her own American flag?

That is the question.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Who knows? Probably just a regular every day domestic dispute that happens all the time.

Maybe the story right below this one about a man pooping on a checkout counter would have been a better story to post. I see no reason for this to have been posted on here at all. It's quite unremarkable compared to other things going on in the world.
edit on 6/2/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

How many times has something like this happened in Georgia ? None . Muslims that have already settled in do not behave as such.

I just reread your edit and this has to be even more ignorant and naive than your original statement.

By your logic domestic disputes never occur in Georgia unless it's people who moved here who are doing it.

You have got to be kidding me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join