It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is being investigated for scamming people

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I'm sorry I don't have any more information for you that will help answer your questions.

I don't know anything about this Trump U case. Other than what's been said here or there I don't know anything you don't. In fact, I'd say I know less about what's going on then many people.

I just saw this video today and read this OP today as well and made the mental link so I thought I'd post the video for those interested.

That's it.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I just wanted to clarify for anyone reading why this is a baseless claim and show that there is no proof.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Well, the Attorney General of New York city seems to disagree with you according to the video we just watched. Like you said, you aren't a lawyer.

So you may want to consider the fact that it's you that is wrong. Just a thought.

I know Trump Supporters have this idea that he's always Right in what he Says and Does and is above all Accusations of ever doing anything dishonest, but other than his loyal supporters many other people see him a sleazy con man.

Two such radical different opinions make it likely that one side is certainly more wrong than the other. At some point in the future we will probably know who was right and who was wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I know you are, but what am I ? :/

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sayonara decent topics of worthy discussion on ATS.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

i think its safe to say that polititians = scammers!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: muse7

to be honest, the thread title is a bit misleading. It SOUNDS like he is already being investigated, which as far as I know he is not. Unless you have some info, which you may want to edit OP with?

Is Trump University a good start where the lawsuit is for around $40 million?

thinkprogress.org...

Fairly easy to find his involvement in pyramid schemes as well if you are interested.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join