It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HearthStone: Heros of Warcraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I've always been a big fan of Fantasy card games... over the years i've played many...

Astral Heros

Card Hunter

Elements

Astral Masters

And of course it all started with Magic: The Gathering...

I avoided Hearthstone for years because it revolves around Warcraft, which i spent far too many hours of my life playing in the past, and vowed to never return to it.

I finally decided to give the game a try in the past few months mainly because it works great on Iphone 6... and i have to admit, Hearthstone is a very good game!

Theres a vast selection of cards from Basics for each class to Epic and Legendary cards which are all the bosses and beasties you'll find in World of Warcraft... along with every character, minion, found across the entire world, each with their own familiar sounds you remember (IF you ever played wow)

With well over 1200 cards to be found... and every class from Wow as well...

Like Magic, you can open packs to get new cards, but you don't actually have to buy them... you win them as you play (though you do have the option to buy)

Theres also a stack of different ways to play including a format called "Tavern" which has new rules every week

IF you happen to be like myself and love Fantasy card games... i would recommend giving HearthStone a try...

It is a fantastic game...

A game where you really have to think about every card you play... and one card can turn the battle in a second

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I love hearth and have been playing from day one. It's the only game I've been able to play daily and it still holds my attention years later. Really good game. simple enough for anyone to play and deep enough to keep you playing after your hooked.

I think I have around 3800 ranked wins in my account I don't buy the cards either just with the free gold I earn and I have a ton of legendarya just from playing so long. It's great because you can unlock everything free just for playing.

a reply to: Akragon

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I have quite a few epics and legends and i've only been playing for a while...

The one thing i do have an issue with is the solo play... You have to by those adventures and im sure theres some nifty cards you can get in them that you couldn't get any other way...

I guess they have to make their money, even though blizzard is a billion dollar entity...

They're just too high a price to ever pay for them though...

other then that.... ya great game

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You can unlock the adventures with gold too in the adventure tab don't go to the shop. 700g a pop

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Been playing since Beta - PM me your battle tag and well play sometime.

No reason to buy some of the adventures if your going to play Standard because you can't use half the cards anyways.

If you're going to just play Wild mode then everything is legal and the adventure cards will be played..alot

What classes have you been enjoying the most?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Fellow Hearthstone fan, I gotta admit I like the game because the game rules is not too complex.

join