It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Mexican-Americans who agree with Trump on immigration

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I tend to believe that reality and the universe are balanced and cyclical. The major religions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are based on the old Zoroastrian religion which sets up a kind of battle for the universe between "good" and "evil" forces that are anthropomorphized to mimic human needs and motivations.

So, yeah. Unless somebody can come up with some kind of proof of that actually happening, it's all a load of crap.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Are you sure you meant to post that in this thread? lol

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
Am I really blowing things out of proportion? Or is it the reality and stating the obvious that is happening right now in the country.

Consider this, if an Italian math professor traveling to Canada can be detained for doing formula on calculus and then one person claiming he was a terrorist causing him to be removed from a plane, was that blowing things out of proportion? Or how about the fact that there are those in government that still shows their bigotry and prejudice against minorities, like the people of Flint Michigan, when the evidence clearly points that the governor and the legislators knew what all was going on, and it is not the only place that this is happening to right now.

This is not a blowing things out of proportion, but stating the obvious, that if Trump becomes President, and gets his way, there will be mistakes made, and a targeting any of those who are Hispanic in nature. And even Trump is doing such right now, against the federal judge who is hearing one of the fraud cases against him. Trump is claiming the man is biasing against him, claiming that the judge is going to be hostile towards him, and that it is due to his heritage, yet failed to mention that this judge was born in Indiana, and was confirmed by both political parties when he was appointed to the bench.

So this is not going to blow it out of proportion, but stating the obvious as to what will and is happening right now.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I mean I'm sure you could also find Jews that thought Hitler wasn't all that bad

You just have to look real hard to find them

Like the 100,000 or so that served in the Wehrmacht? Granted they were only half Jewish or less but they did in fact contribute to Hitler's war machine. Check out "Hitler's Jewish Soldiers" by Bryan Mark Rigg.

As to the OP, I think trumps plan to deport 11-12 million people. Welcome to fascism America! Maybe we'll get our very own Gestapo to load these people into cattle cars. I agree with the op's approach. I do think we need to secure our borders, but again there is an agenda that is covertly being supported by the elites on both sides of the aisle. That's why the border remains fairly unregulated.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The polls I've seen at RCP show Trump getting 25% of the Hispanic vote, with 75% going to Hillary.

25% for a national republican candidate will indeed be massive (if it does indeed happen). The Bush family has always done the best of any national republicans, due to the men being bilingual and marriage hispanic brides in several cases---Bush f43 got 18% at best I think.

The thing is, there are a number of counties in the USA where Hillary will need upwards of 85% of the Hispanic vote to win in a given swing-state. Some states that have always been solidly democrat (or at least pro-clinton) might be peeled away if Trump can carry even a sizable minority of a minority.

edit on 9/6/2016 by redempsh because: had to edit; I just saw the Fnords!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join