It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton aides promised to protect ‘marked and unmarked’ classified info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Looks like at least two people close to Hillary apparently signed some documents "promising" to protect classified material whether or not marked as classified.

This is coming from the RNC right before a Hillary speech about national security (ironic).

The RNC Chairman had some damaging words for Hillary and her staffers as well.

The fires are starting !!

Clinton aides promised to protect ‘marked and unmarked’ classified info

The Republican National Committee (RNC) on Thursday released classified nondisclosure agreements signed by a pair of Hillary Clinton's State Department aides in which they promised to protect classified information.

The release of the documents from Jacob Sullivan and Bryan Pagliano comes hours before Clinton is set to deliver a major national security address attacking presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, and appear to be designed to undercut her claims to be the most responsible steward of American power.

“Hillary Clinton endangered our national security and created a culture where top staffers went rogue, silenced career officials and hid a reckless email scheme that placed her political ambitions above all else," RNC Chairman Reince Priebus said in a statement. "These records show that like Clinton, her closest aides did not meet their responsibilities to protect classified information regardless of whether it was marked.”

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I just saw this story.
This is why Pagliano took the 5th and made a deal with the FBI.
The other Hillary staffers should have followed his lead.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
While she is under investigation by the FBI for endangering national security.

I can hear her saying it now.

"So what if I am a crook?"

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When I was a Navy Radioman with a TS crypto clearance

it was a serious violation of the law to even hold in one's hands or possession ANY classfied material WITHOUT it's classification clearly stamped on it TOP and BOTTOM and on the proper colored paper.

top topics

join