It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for mediums, psychics, believers, demonologists or anyone in that line of work...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Thanks, you seem to know a lot about this. So the fact that he seemed to be still aging as if alive really has no significance, just as my neighbor relayed. So maybe my dad perceives himself (notice im talking in present bc I really do not think people really die or go away) as being bald now so that is the image he gives?

Another question having to do with reincarnation. It is my understanding that you reincarnate within a couple years after death, sometimes as soon as a week after death. Why, 30 years later, is he still not reincarnated? Or am I looking at this all wrong?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

I am very careful of quacks, I have many times run through my head...what if she is crazy and looked up all this info on me, did research on me and is trying to make me believe things so she can manipulate me...

To which I come to the conclusion of...Im the crazy one for thinking all of this.

She does not charge, anyone. I have seen her do readings on multiple people and they are all amazing and coincidental, I do not think she does research on each and every one of these random people I bring into her life.

She is my friend first, she knows I do NOT want to know my future so it comes naturally that I do not bother her about it, she has told me things...that have come true. I get mad when she tells me my future bc I really DO NOT want to know. I do online date and I will send her a pic from time to time to ask if I should meet them and she has told me once to NOT meet someone bc he could physically hurt me. Its nice for that.

As far as talking to the dead, im fascinated with it and I try and be there for anyone and everyone she gives a reading to.

edit on 3-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Actually, I have not looked into reincarnation because I have not had to deal with it in practice. Plus I'll get clobbered by Upstairs if I do.

I have not met your father, so I can't say anything that would definitely be the case. It may be as simple as he does not realise he needs not continue to grow older and loose his hair. If your grandfather lost his hair early perhaps a family pattern continuing.

If your father thinks it is logical or natural to be balding after a span of time then appearance would often follow. If he keeps an eye on you, he could have a sense of time through deductive reasoning from a place of timelessness.

So yes, I think you understand what I am trying to say.

Hope it helps.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: for clarity

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Very cool, thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Your welcome

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I really want my clairvoyant friend to try past life readings. I figure since she is already using the akashic records, why not go further...back.

She did say that some cool things happened to her one time when she was under hypnosis.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The vision is a sign to you, from the one who has passed. Having headaches lately? Tootaches, vission blurring?

I would explore the message.
edit on 3-6-2016 by NewzNose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Vision? You mean how my clairvoyant saw my father as balding?

No headaches or anything but...My mother used to always say that my dad (after passing) would flicker lights.

After the initial reading...my lights in the bedroom did flicker a bit right before going to bed. I would joke around and say "goodnight DAD". Then it started up again a few months later to which I told my clairvoyant neighbor about it 3 wks later and she said that she actually saw him again (at her house) but he never came forward or said anything around that time. She said that im supposed to tell her when things like that happen...??? I didn't know.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I lost my sister unexpectantly on 4-11-16 and I flew back to Mo. to handle her affairs and bring her home. We are well known family in our county and are having her public service tomorrow.
Her urn has been in my home since my return and I have no doubt Diann's essence is very much here and having a great time with my critters. I have seen her, heard her, felt her, and enjoyed all of these events. Her vessle (body now ashes) is in the urn but my sister is very present. Love does that.

She will ascend when layed to rest and I will miss her but will be with her in Light when our Ctreator calls my return.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Just remember you are you and not somebody else.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is fascinating, and I am keenly interested here in this topic.

My dad died nearly six years ago.....
He regularly appears in my dreams, and there have been physical anomalies that suggest an unseen presence.

Do any of you do actual remote sensitive findings?

I'm able to feel kinetic shudders and minimal movement of objects, and also shifts in temperature or atmosphere......

I think he's here from time to time. Not always, not right now - but he comes and goes.

I asked him, before he died, to please let me know where he was in case he didn't see me again in the hospital or the house. I told him, as he was slipping away, that I would meet him there later......and to please please let me know where he was so that I could find him......or at least that he was okay.

He has done so, as far as I can tell.

edit on 6/5/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
What does it mean when a ghost / spirit ages on the other side as we do in this day and time on earth.

For example, someone dies with a full head of hair, then 30 years later they are seen by a medium as balding.

Maybe they wore a toupee

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
its the demons that take shape of the deceased and mess with your head or try to enter ur lives. spirits don't/cant contact u once they depart this world. its other beings.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Sorry to hear about your sister, that is wonderful there is so much love that you can feel her. Very inspirational

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sapphireblue

I do believe that "demons" can shape-shift and take the form of a dearly departed, it is an advanced trick that not all can do, however, you are wrong that spirits don't/cant contact us once they depart.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

When people think they have seen the "ghost" of a passed relative they are actually seeing a familiar spirit which is a demon impersonating the relative. This is a very effective way for Satan to deceive people into believing they understand the spirit world which then draws people further into the spirit world. What's the purpose of this? To keep you away from God and Jesus Christ, to distract you from your connection to Jesus. To ultimately draw you through your entire life to death and then to them which is very much not cool.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CushingBlk

When people believe in ghosts, they also believe God and are not distracted from their Jesus CHrist.

IF demons wanted to pull you to their side, they would cling to you in any way possible (yes they can shape-shift) and make you miserable to where you want to put yourself out of the misery and kill yourself. If you are strong in your faith or strong in spirituality, then shape-shifting demons do not have a chance.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Also, whenever someone mentions reincarnation I ask them, "What if you are reincarnated as an obese autistic boy?" Who's in charge of who you will come back as? Would that be someone like God? Who told people that your current life determines what your next life will be, senior reincarnation experts? We are in fact reincarnated into perfect bodies with Jesus Christ who showed us what can happen after death. We live with him forever. Why take the risk of some other kind?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CushingBlk

If you are reincarnated as an obese autistic boy then in a past life maybe you starved yourself for attention or something like that.

Reincarnation is actually very simple. If you are born into a perfect body/ mind, you must have done something good in a past life to get that, congrats

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

" If you are strong in your faith or strong in spirituality, then shape-shifting demons do not have a chance."

This depends on what your faith is in, or what your spirituality "IS". If it's not Jesus Christ they don't have to do anything to you or with you because they already have you. You imply that you have control over all these elements because you are confident in the strength of your spirituality, whatever it is. That's the lie they are convincing you of. Next time you communicate with one of these spirits ask it if Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. You might be surprised at the reaction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join