It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird coincidences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I've been following this guy and what he says is weird but kind of creepy as well. He believes something is influencing everybody like robots, telepathically messing with him and that whatever it is shaping clouds to interact with him.

He recently posted this video where he jokingly asks god if everyone will be terrorized forever then a minute later the letters Y,e,s faintly appear in the sky.

He also has this video where at about 4 minute mark he shows a bunch of letters in a row in the sky.

Then another video where giant eyes appeared.

I've shown other people and some say they see what he's talking about and others couldn't.

What if God is real and is actually playing with this guy?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What if it's some guy sat in front of a monitor at HAARP, listening to this guy and playing with him.

Just as likely imo.

Edit - Englishman filth? I wonder if it was God or Allah. Definitely Pareidolia, despite what I said above.

edit on 2/6/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Orangutangman

A ufo shot downwards through the cloud at 1:10 in the first video. I don't think it was a blood sucking so and so, though.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I just looked out the window after reading this and the clouds spelt the words bulls#it..

Looks like god is speaking to me too..
edit on 2/6/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

A ufo shot downwards through the cloud at 1:10 in the first video. I don't think it was a blood sucking so and so, though.

Yeah, I saw that. It appeared twice. But, that was no UFO, that was the guy's Photoshop paint brush.

HOAX

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I don't believe it.

I do like Tang though.

Ever mix it with ginger ale.

It's not bad.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think he is just imagining. But I just read article about a man who is able to take photos of faces of dead people and other spirit beings. He even photographed a diseased skeptic. He can also astral travel to heal other people. He appears to them as a living being and when one couple took a photo, it was a bit foggy photo of him. Then he even invited once ETs to make crop circle. There are many witnesses and test being done. If you are interested to read more here is the link; ______beforeitsnews/awakening-start-here/2016/06/want-crop-circle-witness-astral-man-or-ufo-or-get-debunked-7243.html

top topics

join