It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany arrests 3 suspected Syrian terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Mildly concerning, I live within 45 minutes of Dusseldorf, in fact a bunch of friends are doing a run/pub crawl through Dusseldorf soon.

Yea.. mildly concerning.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Radovan

You know radovan, this is why I love you, after many of our conversations and you describing your plight as an atheist living in Turkey, you have the decency and courage to stand up against those who oppress, I applaud you for this post you nailed it, well done brother. I hope ATS gets to know you like I have, your story is a story that needs to be heard.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Im scared for Europe. Merkel has set you guys up for failure by taking waves of un-vetted immigrants.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Just curious what your background is in security forces?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Interesting OP, but............I've found myself losing interest in stories like this.

Regardless of the motivation, there's going to be terrorists blowing someone up somewhere forever. Its an escalating trend and there's little that can be done to stop it. We're fortunate, if it can be believed, that the "authorities" often times catch these nutters before they can accomplish their tasks. But at least for the forseable future, nations borders will remain porus if not altogether open as in the case of the US and the result will be acts of terrorism.

About all we can do is learn to live with it, or die trying.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

All we can do is learn to live with it or die?

Not sure I agree with that statement at all....like even a little.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

I don't see we have any alternatives really. The world's governments aren't going to do anything about it.

What would you suggest any just regular folks do about it. We can't seal up the borders or cancel all the international flights.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

edit on 2-6-2016 by Radovan because: Callowness

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Link won't work on my phone,

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I have a friend, he is going through a severe depression and he has a very severe drinking problem as well, the thing is he is christian, and he believes he is being "oppressed" by demons, the issue is that, I cannot logically tell him he is not being "oppressed" by demons, because every bad thing that happens in his world is further evidence of this oppression.

In a similar fashion your viewpoint can always be confirmed, you truly believe in a all powerful nefarious group guiding the world into global slavery, and even an attack foiled is further evidence of this group. I cannot force you logically from this view, but if you truly live in such a world than I can only imagine how depressed and utterly helpless you must feel at the whims of "evil right wing" forces.

Brother, the world is at times very #ty and ugly and often this is messy and convoluted, I urge you to investigate your beliefs further and put them to the test, because I can imagine how such a state of mind personally effects you. With that being said, have a good day take care.

Funny, how everything you said exactly fits for your own believes, your own demons, the evil muslims...

So, i am interested in stuff like secret services since nearly 30 years, and i learned a lot, especially about "our" agencies in germany, which are vassals of the three letter agencies of the USA, founded with ex-nazis(no one else left, and every person in power was a nazi in the Third Reich!), as everybody should know, and knows, at least in germany. That´s what happens when a lunatic starts a war and a nation becomes defeted then, the winners rule. Maybe remember Clinton and Trump to that...

So the USA created an outpost here, by the Four Ds of Occupation, Demilitarization, Denazification, Democratization, Decartellization. And after that they rebuilded everything like the US wanted it, inclusive our "security" authorities, our police, our government, our "democracy", everything. To store, for example, for germany forbidden nuclear weapons in germany. If it´s not germans a-bombs, it´s no problem, or what?

But i am drifting, back to "security" authorities. So, we had a terror group here in the 1970´s, the RAF, Rote Armee Fraktion. I can remember the warrants of apprehension in every post station, in every public bulding, for years, when i was young. They went for exactly the people they thought that of these people are guilty, industrialists, cops, bankers, US soldiers, etc. They didn´t kill visitors of cafes or concerts, like terrorists nowadays do, since 9/11, in europe. I am nor glorifying them, i just tell you how it was. They killed people, there is nothing to glorify!

The situation was nearly like in france nowadays. It was state of emergency, everywhere police with machineguns, raids, traffic checks, passport checks everytime on everybody. But, like in france today, there was another threat for the authorities, everywhere students protests and riots, people were uprising against the so called establishment. So, what a luck that there were those terrorists, police was everywhere to fight them protests down, with batons, waterguns, gas and guns, even tanks on the streets.

What a luck for the french authorities today, that they extendend their state of emergency again and again, "because of the terrorists, and can use it now against protesting citizens, since weeks. "Sure" nobody, even not the security authorities could know that riots will come, when laws will be changed, with very negative effects for the people, the middle- the working class...

But for the german "security" authorities that wasn´t enough, they wanted more and more, and they had their bogeyman, the RAF. So what did they, they created the "Celler Loch". Search the web for it, you will find newspaper articles, everything, use a translation prog. Celle is a city in germany, with a jail, where some RAF symphatisants were arrested. So the "security" authorities wanted more of the freedom of the german people, in exchange for "security"(sorry, but LOL), and started a false flag operation, and got caught red-handed blowing a hole(Loch) in that jail. So we all know now that their plan was to make it look like the RAF did it, to free those RAF members/symphatisants. To have reasons to raise the police state.

There was a "second" and a "third generation" of the RAF, which maybe completely were guided by the authorities. Btw, nowadays they wanna fear us again with them, some of them should rob now banks and live in the nederlands, (latest news from yesterday, lol). Witnesses got executed, allegedly while trying to arrest members of the RAF, they executed a terrorist(or agent?) named Wolfgang Grams, several eyewitnesses stated the execution, while Grams was disarmed and fixed. Search the web and translate "GSG-9-Einsatz in Bad Kleinen".

We could go to the NSU, the Nationalsozialistischer Untergrund, that murdered ten years long migrants, turkish, kurdish, greece... At every crime scene "somehow", at the time of the murders, V-Männer, secret service agents, were at the spot. At different spots several, not to less eyewitnesses stated that they saw completely other, and more than two people than the alleged terrorists Böhnhardt and Mundlos fleeing from the crime scene at the time of the murders, in bloody clothes, jumping into running cars with drivers, for example at the murder scene of police officer Michèle Kiesewetter. Which somehow was tied to police officers that are members of the german KKK chapter, evidence is there and public.

Or the V-Mann Andreas Temme(nickname Klein-Adolf, little Adolf, no joke!) from the Verfassungsschutz(remember, founded with nazis and under guidance of the US), in the internet cafe of Halit Yozgat. At the time of the murder of Halit Yozgat he was two or three meters away, says he didn´t hear the shots(impossible), didn´t see the body of H. Yozgat behind the desk or the blood on the desk, while putting his money on the desk and then leaving the cafe seconds after the deadly shots. He came into spot of the "investigating authorities" because he was the only one witness that never went to the police to leave his testimony.
He even got arrested as possible perpetrator, but guess what. He is free now and still working at the agency, doesn´t matter that everybody knows, even the judges, that he is lying and to 99,9% the killer of Yozgat.
Some members of the Verfassungsschutz phoned Temme short after the murder, and of many things he said to one of them(everything official evidence in court process!):
"When the whole "fun" is over, i can tell you about all that, it´s a bit bad at the phone. But also because of all the things roundabout all that, because, nobody from the "outside" must ever be aware about it!"(Sry for my translation, did my best).

Nearly every known Nazi in germany is somehow member, agent, V-Mann of the Verfassungsschutz. They even tried to forbid a nazi party here years ago, the NPD, but couldn´t, because there were more V-Männer than real NPD "politicians" in that party. This is just 1% of the whole NSU story, nothing fits there, evidence was destroyed, for example shred, minutes after the the whole stzory became public, because allegedly two of the terrorists "killed themselves". More or less without a reason. One shoots the other in the head, then reloads the pump(tbc)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I don't see we have any alternatives really. The world's governments aren't going to do anything about it.

What would you suggest any just regular folks do about it. We can't seal up the borders or cancel all the international flights.

Well I'm not in a position of power and I don't have extensive military or police knowledge but I know if you give up, they take over. That's the angle. To get us to give in.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

That was rough, trying to follow your thought process, still couldn't do it.

Had to give up after the first few paragraphs.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Brother what you just did is called "information dumping" it is a side handed technique that lawyers use to win an argument, they overload you with pages and pages of information and the valuable piece is hidden within. This is an underhanded tactic, all of those things you spoke about I have no foreknowledge or interpretation of, and it would take me a long time to go through each and every single point to pick it apart, though I'm sure you are aware of this. With that being said, I may take on the challenge, but it's a fruitless endeavor because no matter how much evidence to the contrary you are convinced a "nazi right wing global conspiracy" is taking place, so I think it's better to argue that philosophy then to go through your hardly understandable information dump.

Whoever starred you is seriously struggling with comprehension issues.
edit on 2-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Okay folks gather around. DerBeobachter has a low level of English and actually didn't even give an end to his answer. Yet, I get his point so let me translate it for you:

"Today the reason "we" see Muslims as a threat is caused by very same tactic governments around the world have been using since years to keep anti-government protests and any kind of freedom of expression under control by "fearing"
(scaring) their own citizens by false-flag groups and organisations. Governments create a false-flag group or organisation of terrorists to make an excuse for banning protests, spreading cops all over the streets and taking some certain precautions. Just like the way it happened with illegal organisations such as RAF and NSU in Germany since 1970's and so on."

Sorry DerBeonbachter, this is not true at all. Your idea on this topic includes a lot of conspiracy theories and unproven facts. There are more to what you watch on your liberal-viewed news agencies in Germany. I'm telling you these things as a citizen of Turkish Republic, currently living in here. Muslims are not only about 'snackbar' terrorists who blow themselves up. There are Muslims in civil clothing, approving of violent shariah punishment in major numbers and this very same group claims to disapprove of violent islamist groups such 'Islamic State', 'Taliban', 'Al-Queada' and 'Caucasian Emirates Front' and so on. There are "moderate and civil" Muslims in major numbers who approve of execution of atheists, lgbts, free-thinkers and anyone who lives in a different way. (For example in my country, 45 percent of the citizens approve of Shariah law and it's punishments according to last polls that have been made by governmental organs.)

Not only "racist" westerns are afraid of Muslims. Atheists like me in Turkey are afraid of Muslims. Afraid for their lives, shutting their mouths closed and can't even tell people that they are disbelievers without fear of getting lynched, beaten or killed. Christians in Turkey and other Islamic countries, Jews, Buddhists are afraid of Muslims. Even Muslims are afraid of Muslims for gods sake, I hear some friends over my country (they are all Muslims) looking for countries that have less population of Muslims, to migrate...

edit on 2-6-2016 by Radovan because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Can you summarise? I have to say I disagree with so much we would be here for a year just talking through the first paragraph! "...vassals". Of course.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Islam prohibits suicide and killing of innocent people.

But being a martyr and killing the infidel are...Just because the name changes, the act's are still the same.

Suicide Attacks

Are suicide bombings justified or condemned under Islam?Suicide is against Islam. Martyrdom is not."Suicide bomber" is a derogatory term invented in the West to describe what in Islam is known as a Fedayeen or Shahid - a martyr.The point of the bomber isn't suicide - it is to kill infidels in battle. This is not just permitted by Muhammad, but encouraged with liberal promises of earthy rewards in heaven including food and sex.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Martyr = Suicide Bomber

Kill Infidels = anyone they see fit to call them infedels

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You isolated it, but I will distill it even further. In his mind, "innocents" can only be those that believe and follow Islam. So killing unbelievers is not killing innocents and is acceptable to him and matches his dogma.

edit on 6/2/2016 by Krakatoa because: Mandela Effect

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing and having the balls to share.

I'm going to read your thread history I've been waiting to see what people from other countries think. I get tired of the "white people are racist" and "your not sensitive" rhetoric.

What do you think about how westerners are portrayed in your media, can you share about that?

What do they say about us?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
-gun, shoots himself one time, reloads again, starts a fire in the camper, and dies. Again, several witnesses say something really different from the official version. Nothing was done the right way there, evidence destroyed, because there was no taking of evidence at the crime scene, the caravan was full of water because of the fire department, what destroyed a lot of evince, but then they just towed away the caravan, the crime secene that wasn´t investigated, where no evidence was taken, and shaked everything and mixed everything that wasn´t wet yet, with the water inside of it. I had to write a book to tell you everything that is wrong with the whole NSU story, several books, or movies, like several people did.

There is still a committee of inquiry trying(or acting like) to uncover the truth, but are fooled again and again, by the deep state. Evidence is public, transcriptions of the ongoing tria, audios etcl. The third of the group, the female, Beate Zschäpe, did exactly the same as Verena Becker, a suspect in the RAF murder of Siegfried Buback, which is silent, since years, just says nothing, and there are ties to the Verfassungsschutz to Becker. Zschäpe was silent for a long time, now she "talks", sometimes, to save herself, but in reality she says....nothing. Nothing that isn´t already known.

In the beginning of the "NSU-Killings", even US-, FBI profilers told the german authorities that this most likely are nazi murders, nazi terrorists that are killing migrants. But "our" "security" authorities didn´t want to hear something about nazis, for them it was clear from the beginning, this is not nazi terrorism. Again, these authorities were funded with nazis left from the third reich, under guidance of the US! They had to use the few left german men that survived the war, and people that know how to lead a secret service, because they did it once before, for Hitler. That´s why they survived, they were not the soldiers send to the front, but the wealthy and fat nazis in occupied houses, villas, mansions, the rich ones, rich from stealing and murdering and kissing Hitlers ass.

These "security" authorities even made the victims to drug dealers, criminals, mobsters they in reality never were. Wanna see something with your own eyes? Will show you a video of the alleged terrorist Mundlos or Böhnhardt short before planting a bomb here in cologne, which is attached to the back of his bike. And you will see a man in civil clothes but with a gun that suddenly, seconds after the nailbomb explosion, was at the spot. They made a secret from it, but more evidence videos from surveillance cameras turned up, showing this guy at the spot before the explosion, with a colleague, as if they knwe that something would happen. Again ,evidence, eyewitnesses, etc.
The Video:

And i could go on, about the Stasi for example. Or about the foul plays of US "security" authorities, maybe starting with Pearl Harbor, going over to the Tonkin incident to the WMD in iraq, etc.

Do you really want to assume that i am mentally ill, seeing demons, like you tried to say with flowers?
I don´t drink, like you assumed, and nothing is wrong with MY state of mind, like you assumed, with flowers.

I think that not seeing and/or wanting to accept the reality is a problem that someone can have with his mind, seeing muslim demons everywhere, terrorists behind every bush and corner. Are you really feared like that, like the rulers want you to be, as they want you to hate the people that they need you to hate, so you´re ok with their agenda?

How often you got blown up the last years by those muslim terrorists? And how often did a western "security" agency spy on you, on your family, creating profiles, storing data about almost everyone and everything in Utah, surely only for your own "security", against "terrorism". Why then YOUR data? Because YOU are the potential terrorist, not just because they do this for fun!

Is it the so called "IS", or the russians, the north coreans poisining us with gen food, monsanto and dupont poisons, lead in the water, as masses of fluor(search for what too much fluor does to your brain, your behaviour, your will, and why the nazis did into the drinking water in the KZ´s!), with chemicals except of food, things like aspartam and nice stuff like that? Destabilizing whole regions of the earth, creating refugee streams, for oil and geopolitical powers. Rolling political correctness hypetrains over the humanity, to make all people the same. Creating trouble spots around the world, to establish their multinational corporations on foreign ground, look at the ukraine. Trying to forbbid the cash money, so we all become bankster slaves. Did the evil "powers", the terrorists, the russians, the chinese, the north coreans create the economic crisis that rampages the earth since 2007/2008? Are the russiand threatening europe with TTIP, forcing us to sign contracts that are secret, forcing us to sign blind to sell europe, make them even more slaves as the normal people are yet? I could go on and on, but lets make it a bit shorter:

Or is all this happening because some multinational corporations, their owners, some banksters, some billionaires and rich and because of that powerful family clans around the world are the only ones who profit from all that? Are you a hard worker? Are you billionaire then? If not, why not? And why do people that have money more than enough, maybe only from an heritage, get more and more money, even if they never worked only one hour for it? Maybe simply because you work for them, never becoming rich and powerful, but "they" do, they get more and more.

Because rich people don´t want more rich people, because poor people are the ones they need to rule. Or isn´t it like this, am i seeing white mice, swamp gas, pink elephants or weather balloons? Isn´t a small circle of greedy rich people getting more and more rich, and getting with that more and more powerfull? And the overwhelming rest, the majority of the humans on earth is going down the drain? Isn´t it like this, really not?

Isn´t it that these individuals rule the world? Who is becoming the next POTUS, a poor devil, a hard worker? Or one of the wallstreet controlled Clinton(Rodham) clan, if not even "Mr incopetent and bankrupt and rich because of pops money", who even needs no brain, money is enough to maybe play POTUS. Is an hallucination again, isn´t it, because i am drunk and seeing demons, right?

Isn´t it reality that rich and powerful people are granted a full discharge by the court, when a normal citizen, a hard worker or a poor devil is send to jail, for the same crime? Because there is no money for numbers of top lawyers for the not rich and powerful? No true?

Isn´t it true that those people start wars, just for the profit? Look who funded both opponents of every war since WWI, and even before? Look how they bombed Laos during the vietnam war, just to get rid of old bombs, for the need to produce new ones, for profit. Same in afghanistan, iraq, libya, bombing the empty desert...

Isn´t it true that this greedy people are working together with, or for them, or the secret services are working for the greedy rich, who knows. They profit from each other. Isn´t it true that the greedy rich live separated in their own worlds, behind walls, with their private security forces in adition to the agencies and police, the authorities.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is their army to be secure from the rubble, the mob, the people they exploit and lie to. Not true again, i bet, right?
Just demons and mental illness again.

So there are no circles of greedy rich people that control the media, the justice, the military forces, the secret services?
So all that is controlled by us, by you and me, the workers and taxpayers, the families, fathers and mothers?
Do you really believe that i see only see ghosts?

Because, maybe then you believe too that "god" created the earth 6000 years ago, which is flat for sure, and hollow with nazi lizards in Flugscheiben, Haunebus in it, an earth which is entered in Neuschwabenland. And that "god" only placed the dino bones on the earth to test your faith in "god", and so on.

I don´t say that it is like that, but said with flowers, it could be, couldn´t it?
Maybe you mentioned, i am not one coming with that illuminati crap and all that, but with things that you can prove and research. And people, that are not controlled externally, by who or whatever, normaly would see and feel by themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join