It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed! Clinton gave ZERO to veterans’ charities?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Still charity. But knowing you you haven't really looked into the Clinton foundation except to bolster your negative views of the charity and the Clinton's.
Apparently the only info out there says it's just a money laundering operation and not a real charity at all.
There are thousands of people here and around the globe who know better.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Not true but hey it sounds nasty enough that you should believe it.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Did Hillary brag about all of the money she gave to veterans' groups? Trump did. And when he got caught lying about it, he got angry because the press reported it. Whether you like him, or hate her, it doesn't change the fact that, in this instance, he misrepresented his actions and got caught. There are many, many, many examples of Trump saying things about himself that aren't true. There are many, many, many instances of him getting called out on those inaccuracies. His go-to defense is to attack the person asking about the differences between Trump's story and reality. His defense is similar to that of an 8 year old. He's not fit to be President. He's an international embarrassment who's personally lowering America's image in the world. I know his fans are crazy about him, and that's great for them. I'm just so glad that those fans are the clear minority as far as voters are concerned. Can't wait for this election to be over, so Trump and his supporters will just shut the hell up.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Still charity. But knowing you you haven't really looked into the Clinton foundation except to bolster your negative views of the charity and the Clinton's.
Apparently the only info out there says it's just a money laundering operation and not a real charity at all.
There are thousands of people here and around the globe who know better.

Clinton Foundation received subpoena from State Department investigators

Clinton Campaign Manager Silent on McAuliffe FBI Investigation

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, considering how much of a SCAM veterans charities are...

I'd rather volunteer at the VA or work in a homeless shelter that has vets using it than donate cash to a charity claiming to help veterans.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hillary didn't give money but she provided job security for the armed forces by creating a complete mess in the Middle East.

Yeah like negotiating a cease fire in Gaza and averting all out war. Some of us actually know how to research her performance records and news about her activities during her tenure.
blogs.state.gov...

A record of Clinton's work with and for veterans while we're at it.

correctrecord.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I'd rather volunteer at the VA or work in a homeless shelter that has vets using it than donate cash to a charity claiming to help veterans.

A lot of SCAM in charities.

As a Globalist I donate to LINK TV.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Still not her money.

Taxpayer money.

link   

I wouldn't give a dime to Veteran's charities because of the very reason you stated. They are scams.

I'd rather take care of a veteran's grocery bill at the market or pay for their coffee at the local shop.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You're just proving my point

Here

correctrecord.org...

Praise for the Clinton foundation. One in there from Doug shone of Fox.
One from Mit Romney.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

A worthy organization indeed.

And never any possibilities of biased material.

ink TV is a non-commercial liberal progressive American satellite television network providing "diverse perspectives on world and national issues."

Link TV

link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'd rather take care of a veteran's grocery bill at the market or pay for their coffee at the local shop.

Yeah, I do that kind of stuff.

And other local stuff.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

And other local stuff.

Local is where it matters.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You're just proving my point

Here

correctrecord.org...

Praise for the Clinton foundation. One in there from Doug shone of Fox.
One from Mit Romney.

"correct the record" is a big Clinton support group !!!

Correct The Record is a strategic research and rapid response team designed to defend Hillary Clinton from baseless attacks.

never one sided I bet too.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

A worthy organization indeed.

And never any possibilities of biased material.

ink TV is a non-commercial liberal progressive American satellite television network providing "diverse perspectives on world and national issues."

Link TV

Who else would be trying to understand diversity in cultures/countries and bring the world closer together in accepting those differences in culture/country, etc?

A Right Wing Republican?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

And other local stuff.

Local is where it matters.

And Global understanding/diversity/acceptance of them - - - if you are me.

But, research first any organization you're interested in helping.

edit on 2-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Aside from the 1 million he forked over to veterans which we are not sure if that was his personal money or corporate what else has he given?

Records show he has donated like 2 million from his own pocket making him the least charitable billionaire in the world.

His other claims of charity are just slimy BS giving spa treatments or rounds of golf to business partners isn't charity, but he has claimed it was in dollar amounts to the public.

Only Trump would fly out a movie star to see him and give them a gift and claim those expenses as charity. WTF

I do not endorse Clinton.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Trump made a big event to raise money, kept the money, got called out on it, then gave the money away. Blamed a staff member for leaking it, because giving should be a personal quiet thing, called a press conference to tell everyone he's humble, and giving, and really rich, and a nice guy, and blame an unnamed staff member for leaking his charity, then makes a big show of handing the money over.

The whole thing was staged, Trump got called on it so he tried to play it off, he's really rich you know, why would he need to keep a couple million dollars?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
did that info come from her tax returns ?

lol

drumpf released those checks the day he got outed then screamed about the lying press

he's a clown, the worst part is so many people just lap it up

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I think he was waiting for the screaming press to well, scream.

Seems to be a good attention grabber. Remember he only spent 36 million in the primaries.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join