It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believed once

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Do any of you just stop once in a while? Just watch above and think; " Is this right? Have things maybe gone to far? " I do not know, all i know is when i learned to venture the path of ancient mystic, i truly saw everyone and the madness that followed by men who call themselves something else..

I became sad, mostly because of the hope i had which i put with faith with people who actually were nothing more than chained men..In the end I felt deceived and betrayed by a world i believed in..

I saw civil rights turn into a game of power and ideals , which wandered of its path of human rights for those who sought power for their own gain.. The ideals turned into decadence behavior of their own natural instincts clouded by modern philosophical terminology to hide its true cause..

Is this the world i want the children to grow up in? Where love is abundant?

I believed in a world created out of love for each other not your own gain.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LauGhing0ne

When did that world ever exist?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

You can create any reality you want, im gonna make a topic about the nordic model vs the world

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Another depression thread disguised as something else. Great.

Atsbhct is correct, the world that you thought once existed never did. Your kids can flourish in this world and don't have to adopt the same greedy principles our ancestors had.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

It's a dog eat dog world from insects killing or eating each other to humans warring with who ever they can...when you get down to the smaller life forms life is not much better..we just are not looking at it...we will never change...remove, pride, vanity and jealousy from our brain and maybe we could head in the direction of peace and love....not yet...maybe DARPA is working on it..

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Keeping fighting the good fight. ATS got your back.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Never put your faith in people. They will always let you down.

a reply to: Atsbhct

My thoughts exactly.
edit on 2-6-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ask guidance from the creator, while he made you he must have someone to guide you either in astral or in physical form. We meet those people whom we need to meet. If you got tired of ancient mystic, you just probably learnt enough and need now to find the next guide. Without guide we can't progress very speedily. It is the same as with mathematics, we can't get very faraway alone.

The right teacher will appear when you are ready and search. All the roads lead finally to one place, but we are in different phase, so nobody can tell you whom should you follow. At least don't follow worldly materialistic and egoistic people, when you become at some point able to see through them, they can take you down if you follow against your inner voice. This is my philosophy of life, take something from it if you it will.

top topics

join