It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of the true One World Religion: Year Zero has arrived

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes, math can explain some of it, no doubt there. There's more than likely a whole involvement of neurochemical, EM, biological, and other functions that cause it. Gravity may even play some type of role when you get to the nitty gritty.

As for magical thinking. Well, I'll tell you this, they got the magical part right. As for causal fallacies, heh.

That's what synchronicity is, there is no technical causation and that pisses off the supposed "ultra rationalists" because what they can't grasp or solidify through proofs is automatically not real. Well, maybe it isn't "real", but just like a black hole, you can't see it, but it still affects the "stuff" around it.

Anyway, if you ever tried talking via inner monologue and began noticing that if you listen carefully whilst inner monologueing....well, all I can say is you might freak the # out a bit. You can tell yourself it's magical thinking if that makes you feel better about it, doesn't change the fact that it happens and some are acutely aware of this.

Example: I was sitting next to a gal and thought something about "hey isn't this crazy?"

She immediately turned to me and said "yea it is." Without any previous outer dialogue or context. It was telepathy at its core.

Some would argue I must have simply said it out loud and similar to the supposed Mandela effect, memorized the event incorrectly.

That'd be accurate if this type of thing hadn't been happening on a regular basis. You know what my nicknames at the local bar are?

El Diablo and Professor X the telepath.

Some have even openly addressed me about this phenomenon. So...yea.

edit on 3-6-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Works with Cats and other animals as well I hear...ask them if they want "treats" when they are facing away from you.
edit on 3-6-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Yep. I've had a lot of experiences with animals and communicating in this manner.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

I was lucky enough to spend some time on a Farm as a kid and I captured and raised wild animals from Crows and Magpies to Gophers a Weasel and a Coyote ...lol...and also fortunate enough to have worked at a Zoo as a young adult where I had the opportunity to interact with a dreamscape of species . At this point in time I dont like to consider the implications of what my experiences have led me to believe because if what I think is true we as species are worse than barbarians.

I was a life-taker and meat-maker as a Farmer and I hunted as well then I stopped those behaviours and evolved to learning about and teaching animals .Honesty of intentions and awareness leads to an evolution of understanding in common direction...forward away from death and killing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join