It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of the true One World Religion: Year Zero has arrived

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Well I cant much speak to your personal etc's...

But the premise I was onto reflects my findings from a great while of deep research into things like Freemasonry...

Mind you I've become what I call a 'Pure Agnostic' (which runs deep into all matters between religion, politics, philosophy, etc)...

Yet still, the Masonic scheme to parade as a non-religion, when it in fact is, to then indoctrinate its subjects (one Degree at a time) into its religion where all gods are the same, which ultimately leads to them all being Lucifer, I find such to be about the most diabolical trickery one might ever conceive. My reasoning here is if there is any 'truth' behind 'the great mystery', or 'spirituality',or however you want to put it: to screw with someones spiritual standing, when there could be a 'Hell" and all that, which therefore worshiping Lucifer very well could get you there, to go about conning people into that outcome would be like the darkest most wicked works people could perpetrate upon others. At the very least, in this nation, the majority of the people to pick from most likely would be of this mindset.

So now extrapolate the fact that the New Age scene has Masonry (Esoteric Occultism) as its origins, well how is anyone to trust anything to do with it?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why do you assume that there is a single religion? Humanity is as varied as its gods!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

On the one hand that's why this framework of a 'single' religion is the only sort that could pull it off.

But on the other, it's Twitter vs. Facebook users, using either Android or iPhone's...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
Personally, I witness telepathy every day of my life when I'm around others. It involves synchronicity or as I put it, cerebral resonance, theta waves, that sort of shpiel...

Would that apply to when you see the massive flock of birds flowing together like a wave? That can all be explained with mathematics.

You might check out "Magical Thinking":
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Tech has done more to ease suffering, prolong life, and advance our capabilities beyond anything any religion or spiritual teaching has or will ever accomplish.

Of course, but what happens when the tech enables indefinite lifespans?
That might prompt our Masters to go overboard using the tech to control us, to marginalize us, and so on.
Economic World War: Technocratic Plutocrat Elites vs. The People
Neocommunism to prevent the masses from affording Life Extension technologies

Wat you point out there at the end, a great platform to launch the tech's into the heavens, no?
edit on 2-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
God means to govern.....so there you have it....Government is god.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
As cited in my DARPA iXo (2007) film:

“From local groups of linked enhanced individuals to a global collective intelligence”
wtec.org...

Also:
Army Funds ‘Synthetic Telepathy’ Research:
blog.wired.com...

My master quote archive from government documents in regards to their hive mind collective society ambitions:
ignoranceisfutile.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This old thread has the .gov/.mil documents where I got the 2012 era timeline, I mentioned in the OP:
Beyond Conspiracy: Artificial General Intelligence (Newsletter Special)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well if it new world religion it better be more practical and more entertaining then being on my knees, sticking my butt in the air, and speaking in tongues with my eyes rolling back in my skull.

And complain about homo sexuality all the time.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Again I don't see why there would be a single religion. It can not encompass the whole of the spiritual experiences hominins have had.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It's really about the tech, where once everyone starts jacking in and finds the digital New Age temples of exstacy, oh orgasm. At that point New Age motifs or not people will be jacked into the digital GODHEAD.

In this Transhumanist propaganda piece you can hear them talking about "when we become god":

At about this stage, neuro invasive nanobots are poised to be able to be delivered via water supply if it were to become the agenda:
Neuro-Invasive Nanobot Invasion (exclusive video)

So at this point all its takes is the radicals to 'convert' everyone against their will, when the inevitable "war" hits:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

See the moment someone says "godhead" they loose my interest. I'm a hard polytheist.

I shall pass, and don't try and enforce it on anyone

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I couldn't resist. I'm a whore for strong language. lol

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Smacks of zealotry
That is a worrying sign this early in your religion

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
double post
edit on 2-6-2016 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The three levels of faith:

Lore of Certainty books, traditions, scriptures, teaching stories

Eye of Certainty: intuition, synchronicity, revelation, experiences of the mysterious. Unseen

The Truth of Certainty:

Gnosis, final arrival at universal truth:union with God; the actual experience of Truth:
Moses at Mt Sinai, Muhammad in the Cave, Buddha on the lotus Tree, and Jesus in Ascension.

The vast majority of people only reach the Lore of Certainty, ordinary degrees of faith.

Some reach levels or experiences of the Eye of Certainty

Very few reach the Truth of Certainty

This synopsis of the levels is the universal unseen religion that underlies all the esoteric and exoteric teachings

edit on 2-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That looks like a cut and paste, sort of against the rules here (ie cite it)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: Willtell

That looks like a cut and paste, sort of against the rules here (ie cite it)

Its not a cut and paste. Its a well known developmental guide on general spiritual guidance.

The words are completely mine though inspired by studying and reading about it.

LINK

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, that would be the negative version of it sure. I was thinking of it more from a positive perspective. What you're talking about is a forced collective which as you say would suck pretty bad. That is the same thing many of us are fighting against today happening in our society.

But that doesn't mean it has to be done like that. That is how it's happening for us now because the collectivists doing it to us now are more often than not working against us. But that is just one way for it to happen.

I guess the better example and more positive one like I'm suggesting would be something like Star Trek. Humans in Star Trek have a positive almost utopia like collective where people cooperate for the betterment of them all. The negative version would be the Borg. Same idea but a different approach and different outcome too.

I'm not saying either is possible or anything either. I was just theorizing and throwing out some ideas.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
The caste system is cultural, not religious. It predated Hinduism by a long shot. Religions have a habit of incorporating whatever is popular among the people.

And as for Christianity... look at how Jesus treated women. As I said in the previous post, it started out noble and becomes corrupted by followers. In fact we wouldn't even have ever heard of Christianity if Rome hadn't forced us all to adopt it to save face.

May as well throw Islam in there too. Mohammed himself said the best men were those who treat their wives the kindest; however most impoverished, uneducated nations are patriarchal, and whatever man wants, man gets.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join