It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of the true One World Religion: Year Zero has arrived

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
One single major world religion isn't going to win by war or conversion. By "major" I mean Islam, Hinduism, Christianity, Judaism, etc. The majors will war, but not convert ALL. The general mass social group religious fervor, the us vs. them group-think dynamics ensure it wont work...

The exception here is the New Age movement / religion, which often presents itself as 'not a religion', or if better suited it goes as 'its all the same god' sneaky indoctrination tricks. It alone cant conquer all either, but it has the best model to achieve it as far as 'conventional religious models' go.

Now couple New Age (which is based on, is founded upon proper esoteric occultism), with the looming upheavals technology is causing, and away we go. The dynamism each possess alone, and together is the ultimate One World Religious Model.

Even if this new technological religion cant conquer the adults for a while, this new generation they are all doomed to fall into it. Unless somehow they dont have phones / social media / video games / computers / etc (all of which are one in the same now and right in your pocket). All but the Amish, and Amish'ish social outcasts are in line to be 'victims' of this diffusion of innovations.

Step by step, each new gaming console / PC CPU generation, etc, along with emerging technologies it's all too perfect of a 'natural' step by step indoctrination to total VR / AI dependency (that nobody 'can go without'). It's so 'perfect', that in fact the big mouthpieces from the Transhumanism (an actual religion specific to all of this) related movements cite it (Moore's Law, or more specifically The Law of Accelerating Returns) in terms of being a sort of divine DESTINY. Where said divinity too has its 'Promised Land' (AGI, VR, Technological Singularity, etc), preceded by 'prophecy' no less.

And sure enough the New Age Movement, decades ago started laying out 'its own prophecies' (as all real religions require them in their doctrine), and sure enough those prophecies are exactly what is coming from the technology: "A transformation of consciousness", "hive-mind telepathy' and so on along those lines. Things that sound like magic, which technology is right on the cusp of delivering.

Come to find out those same 'prophecies' from decades ago: in that same era the technologists were 'predicting' them too! Chicken or the egg?

Most of you probably recall the claims of the 2012 mania people. Well half of them talked about all that doomsday world blowing up stuff, but the other half were talking about "the transformation of consciousness", which all of that noise was straight out of New Age Movement prophetic talking points.

They were a bit ahead of the curve, as not even externally mounted VR gear wasn't quite ready yet, but who knows maybe Skynet was already online? I know that the US governmental / military agencies (DARPA, NASA, etc) had 2012 in their public websites, white papers & such as their target year of effectively booting up their cognitive computing systems (back around 2006 era I'm referring to).

Oculus Rift Patents that change the Virtual Reality Landscape
Samsung's top phones come with a free Gear VR for the next two weeks
Google Glass-based system identifies you by the sound of your skull
Virtual Reality: Travel Brands Look to Google Cardboard
See the Future Through Microsoft’s HoloLens Augmented-Reality Glasses

So following this latest era of innovational diffusion, this trendy gear that has the MAJOR flaw of messing up ones materialistic hair-do, will come the lack of wires. Of course at that stage of the tech it would also be able to do more than merely read your 'thoughts'. Likewise, "Skynet" will be well along. "It" (or more accurately for the initial stages: They) could already be beyond that of the movies at this point, for all we know.

All of this discussion (and more related) is in my brutalcore shock documentary film from 2006:

It was deliberately released on 6/6/06, as a sort of dark cynicism. And 10 years later this stuff is in the news everyday now and no one even bats an eye. It's so ubiquitous it doesn't even cause concern. Of course this context herein, and in that video aren't something you're going to hear on the news. Like proper Masonic'esque esotericism, its hidden in plain view; not even a secret; and 'nobody' has a clue.

For a more consise look into the tech side, my 2007 piece here is still the cutting edge piece in such regard, ever released:

This piece is a video rendition by another party, from my "AGI Manhattan Project" works from 2010:

The text is all still in my "Ignorance Is Futile" blog site, but shortly after I released that work my years-old accounts at Photobucket (paid-account) & Youtube were wiped out without explanation or recourse, which neutered my multi-part visual aid heavy presentation work (including their versions in ATS). But the tech side of this discussion is all REAL and right upon us now.
The Story of the Millennium: The AGI Manhattan Project ATS Version: Welcome to the Unpossible Future... The AGI Manhattan Project
edit on 2-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Now couple New Age (which is based on proper esoteric occultism)

Isn't every Religion based on Esoteric Occultism. Esoteric Occultism just means Hidden Information for a limited audience. Or Hidden Truths for People Wise Enough to Understand them. Or something along those lines.

That is exactly what Religion is and always comes from.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Many religions are based on jingling coins transferring from the pockets of the faithful to the pockets of the priests.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

In other words, I know something you don't know (neener, neener).

Mysteries are indeed a requirement for religion, as differentiated from belief. Belief requires no special knowledge. In fact, knowledge would seem to get in the way.

edit on 6/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I see many worshipping at their hand held electronic altars.

This makes sense of the covert electronic harassment some experience. It's testing of the system ready for the mass, electronically enabled, religious hysterias.

Fortunately the system was oversold by nervous salesmen and it's going to be a flop.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Many religions are based on jingling coins transferring from the pockets of the faithful to the pockets of the priests.

This is true. A typical way to get them coins transferring is by convincing others you know something they don't that is really really cool to know and they can find out what it is too for a price.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's evidence that's frequently missing from belief.

An acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Pretty much.

"I've got a really good secret that effects you so you better listen to me and do what I say or else."

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

If you don't 'get it' first time around, just pay again. You don't want to lose out, do you?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Or maybe religion will fall by the wayside and people will no longer cling to the words of an ancient superstitious misguided and deluded desert dwelling culture to cherry pick quotes from so they can prove that their side is right.

Maybe one day, enough people will have forgotten about all of those relics of the past, so that we can collectively start figuring out how this universe really works.

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This new age? One thing that is bringing it about is the profit motive. All this RD seeking bigger and brighter gizmos to sell to the masses regardless of what it is doing to them. The profit motive, that old devil of capitalism is right there in the middle of all of this.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Collectively hive mind like?

I prefer to go it alone.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

If you don't 'get it' first time around, just pay again. You don't want to lose out, do you?

If I don't see you no more in this world,
I'll meet you in the next one.
And don't be late.
Don't be late.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Or maybe religion will fall by the wayside and people will no longer cling to the words of an ancient superstitious misguided and deluded desert dwelling culture to cherry pick quotes from so they can prove that their side is right.

The irony of all this is: That (actual) general progress you lay out there is part of paving the way for the jist of what I'm getting at here. People only caring about all the mainstream drivel, tied into their social media tech, is alone the greatest threats to the general formation of care and therefore fervor into the ancient madness 'tech'.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Well sure. As long as you can pay up there's always another chance at it. Kinda like a carnival until you run out of money. Then you get the boot and have to watch other people ride the rides and have all the fun.

But it's not always money that you have to give. It can be anything really. Time, Work, Attention, first born child, toenail clippings. That's one of the perks. It's can be custom fit if needed.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Collectively hive mind like?

I prefer to go it alone.

You accept help every day. don't act like you live in a box that is not affected by the outside world. You drive a car that was built by other people. You didn't build your computer and you don't make your own clothes. You are very much part of the hive.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This makes sense, the internet is changing how people think according to some studies and it is making us think more like bees. This could be perceived as man's "destiny" - something that we are growing into, like an adult form of a child.

Is the race of man meant to be telepathic and hive-oriented? Or are we under the rule of a new power, a new God for the new millennium and the new Maya cycle?
edit on 02amThu, 02 Jun 2016 01:10:27 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Woodcarver

The irony of all this is: That (actual) general progress you lay out there is part of paving the way for the jist of what I'm getting at here. People only caring about all the mainstream drivel, tied into their social media tech, is alone the greatest threats to the general formation of care and therefore fervor into the ancient madness 'tech'.

And religion is gonna help this? They have tried to keep people's heads stuffed in a book of tall tales for the last few thousand years.

Tech has done more to ease suffering, prolong life, and advance our capabilities beyond anything any religion or spiritual teaching has or will ever accomplish.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Going all Childhood's End?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

. . . you don't make your own clothes.

You couldn't be much more wrong on that point.

But the issue is collectively working out how the universe works. I maintain that's an individuals task. To agree to a consensus is to give up trying, in my view. If the consensus was always right there would never be any development. The consensus on many issues is constantly changing, so it wasn't right however many agreed with it.

The New Age consensus is achieved through trickery. Quote here from an ATS member with practical experience of the technique.

. . . with a skillful moderator almost any agenda can gain agreement even among diverse individuals and opinions. Most people are unaware that s a structured process that being used on them . . .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join