It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bay Area Resident Explains Why She's Anti-Trump then has a *drop mic* moment...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
What I find annoying is She said She didn't want people coming into Her community and expressing their political views. I find that rather hypocritical in a sense because WE sure as hell don't want them here messing with our political system.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Is anyone forced to vote there?

I live in a place where we are find if we do not vote.

The one thing that makes my eye twitch, is she considers she has that option. If non-citizens can vote, then you are up the creek. And I don't think that is the case, hence a lot of non-citizens have stated they will obtain citizenship to vote against Trump.

That also makes my eye twitch.

I tried to get in to the US just to visit on the visa waiver. they threw me out. Why? I might have gone mad and disappeared into the wilderness, grabbing my napsack on a stick and rode trains like a hobo, or some crap. was never explained.

and I'm Australian, we are supposed to have a decent relationship. Tell you what though, if they treated all the refugees as they treated myself, you wouldn't need closed borders. Just arrogant sods who assume things.

She has no voice in anything your country does. not in her current status.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That crosses off people saying non citizens will vote

Every one of them? I know a Black man, a woman and a young man, who have said they're not going to vote. Does that cross off Women, Blacks and Millennials?
How does one person saying they're not going to vote, cross off any group?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So this is based on what your feelings and speculation not fact. No surprise here.
edit on 2-6-2016 by Looselungjones2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones2

So this is based on what, your feelings?? and speculation?? not fact. No surprise here.

No, it is based on pineapple chunks, 50 sheets of A3 paper, 5 litres of milk and as much chocolate as you can carry under your armpits..

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

1) No, it is not a legal requirement. Since I was 18 year old, I have never ONCE been asked to show ID when I voted. (California elections)

2) Let this be an example of the people who are not citizens living here. They're not all "picking fruit" in fields. This woman looks and speaks like she could be a high paid manager or executive, and yet, she is here ILLEGALLY

edit on 595am3008America/Chicago16CDT08America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

How do you know she is here illegally? I didn't hear her say that.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

How do you know she is here illegally? I didn't hear her say that.

Fair enough, she could be here on a Green Card.

But she did state she is not a citizen.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

It happens quite regularly in Houston, particularly in the Dem precincts downtown. They bus them from one precinct to another. And they do not allow independent poll watchers; they throw them out. And they routinely return more votes cast than the number of residents in a precinct.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It's obvious by the talking points that she believes that Trump is saying (some are just wrong, some are half-truths), she's pretty ignorant to things.

But, the fact that she is not a citizen of the U.S. is irrelevant, as that proves nothing of her status as someone being in America. She could be here illegally (wouldn't be a surprise in a sanctuary city like S.F.) or she could be here under perfectly legal circumstances, but that means nothing.

What should be the topic of discussion is how she's latching on to half-truths and lies and then thinking that she's being oh-so-noble in her protest. That's where she fails miserably.

Also, yes, it is a requirement in the Commonwealth of Kentucky to show ID before you can vote. Also, you can only vote in person on one day each election.
edit on 2-6-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I thought maybe it had been confirmed she was illegal so I asked.

Without knowing if she is illegal or not then I don't know what the big deal is. She doesn't plan to commit voter fraud and she is peacefully protesting which is perfectly legal and protected by the US constitution.

The only reason I can think people may be making a big deal out of this is if they are unaware that the US constitution covers anyone in the US under the 14th amendment and was ruled on in supreme court back in the eighteen hundreds.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I thought maybe it had been confirmed she was illegal so I asked.

Without knowing if she is illegal or not then I don't know what the big deal is. She doesn't plan to commit voter fraud and she is peacefully protesting which is perfectly legal and protected by the US constitution.

The only reason I can think people may be making a big deal out of this is if they are unaware that the US constitution covers anyone in the US under the 14th amendment and was ruled on in supreme court back in the eighteen hundreds.

And the 14th amendment was used as COVER for Immigrants and should be repealed. But we will see, in time.

I hope it is. because it has been long overdue.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Don't hold your breath on repealing the 14th.

If they did somehow repeal the 14th it would cause more harm than good to the US.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Don't hold your breath on repealing the 14th.

If they did somehow repeal the 14th it would cause more harm than good to the US.

It was an Amendment meant for post Slavery and Slaves. And has turned over a Century to tack on more and more 'Clauses" to the point where it's grandiose.

The Citizenship clause should have been thrown out from the beginning.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

That is extremely short sighted IMO.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
-She makes the claim "people are dying". What the fu#k is she talking about?

-She makes the claim deporting illegals is "racist". What does deporting people illegally here from other countries have to do with race?

I'm blown away by how all the anti-Trump people regurgitate the same baseless claims.
edit on 2-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864
What I find annoying is She said She didn't want people coming into Her community and expressing their political views. I find that rather hypocritical in a sense because WE sure as hell don't want them here messing with our political system.

Exactly, but it's ok for her to say that because shes not an evil white.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864

So,
Do you think then that the general presentation of the OP's video is more of a boost for Donald Trump's campaign than anything else?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

-She makes the claim deporting illegals is "racist". What does deporting people illegally here from other countries have to do with race?

She doesn't mix deportation and racism..different sentences, why should you?
Trump clearly wants to deport illegal aliens, all of them. He also wants to stop Muslims entering the US, either as immigrants or tourists until? It is unclear though if that also means American citizens who are Muslims who are abroad including military personnel, while he said that American Muslims at home would not be affected, presumably then meaning not deported, but again does not make that clear, not does he rule out tabbing American Muslims in the land of the free..not that it matters so much since everybody and their granny are being tabbed anyway.
Trump is a racist, he even made his claim to fame speech on the same day...Pearl Harbour day on the Yorktown BTW, and even quoted a racist pollster group, the Center for Security Policy, (Ted Cruz is in there somewhere) as his rationale for this worldwide Muslim hatred of the US.
Trump is undeniably crooked, allowed illegal aliens to work for him for next to nothing, treated them like shiite with the help of of Mafia..and the unions, and calls himself the, 'people's billionare' and your premise is that it's all anti-Trump bull! Oh how the demonic darkness shades the soul is all I can say.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It's not the 'I'm not a citizen' line that got to me. It was how she connected Trump with homophobia.

What has Trump said that was ever homophobic? I'm serious I do not know.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join