It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bay Area Resident Explains Why She's Anti-Trump then has a *drop mic* moment...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Q: Is it a legal requirement to show Identification when you go to vote in November?

In many areas of the US it is, including in the two most important states (Ohio/Florida).

I've got some experience with this, because back in 2008 I wanted to test just how difficult it is to vote for someone twice. So I voted for Ron Paul x2. I went to my polling station and cast my vote. Then I went to the other station and stood in line for two hours. When I got to the front, the poll worker was very understanding when I acted flustered that I didn't have my ID, I told them who I said I was (which was a name I read off the printed sheet), and got to vote.

All in all, it was easy but also time consuming, and the sort of thing that would be detected if ever done en masse.

True. I am one of the people in NY who's registration was changed (without my permission) to independent. I had to fill out an afidavit in order to vot e in the primaries (it is a closed state). It seems to have been a problem that happened when changing computer systems. If it wasn't, it is a county election bureau fraud, not that of a person here on a student Visa.
edit on 2-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
-"So the primarys here in california are June 7th who are you voting for?"
"I am not voting."
-"Tell me why?"
"I'm not a Citizen."

So let me get this right, she is A non citizen of the United States. (Sorry Broke a law already there)
Obstructing a Public Thoroughfare. (misdemeanor crime)

Risking getting Arrested for the Misdemeanor, which would by law Trigger a Citizen's check, there is a public recording of her saying she is not a citizen already submersible to the courts...

Did she just dare the Government to Deport her?

Or.....she has a green card.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

"I am not voting."
-"Tell me why?"
"I'm not a Citizen."

So let me get this right, she is A non citizen of the United States. (Sorry Broke a law already there)

Risking getting Arrested for the Misdemeanor, which would by law Trigger a Citizen's check, there is a public recording of her saying she is not a citizen already submersible to the courts...

Or.....she has a green card.

Yes, that or I am thinking Student Visa.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear
Voting I.D. varies from state to state,

Most states have some sort of "I.D. requirement": Voter identification laws by state

Site seems to be up to date.

I am in Texas and it is fairly well regulated; that said it is far to loose of a process.
Personally I know of a few persons that have historically floated from precinct to precinct and voted numerous times, I do not hear much about that sort of action in the past few recent elections.

MG

That 'pepole floating from pecinct to precinct' has never been verified.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Absolutely. And to extrapolate anything more from this is nonsense.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Fair enough. Still though, to extrapolate many from one is stereotyping. But even so, should this scenario be the case, to draw it by taking this one woman and making it into a 'silver bullet' to prove anything other than just exactly what it is, is ludicrous. Should Trump take something like this and use it would be, ah, ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Are you saying that it is permissible for you to extrapolate that she may be Canadian. She could be from Europe and educated in American schools. but any other extrapolation which departs from your opinion is nonsense?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Not really, I'm curious as to how common place her residential status is and although she said she is not voting, it is not unreasonable to assume that other like-minded individuals who are also not citizens (but claim to be residents) may actually decide to vote - for them the only hindrance would be having to produce sufficient ID to vote but if that is not a legally enforceable requirement then the possibility exists for it to occur.

Do you live in the US? Even in the tiny village I live in, sometimes ID is not required, but those 80 year old election board women have handwritten books and minds like steel * traps. I didn't have to show ID until this year, when my party on my voter id card was altered via--I hope--computer mistake- but they ask you address, spelling of your name, check for the last time you voted from that address, match up the signature with a magnifying glass...they are like you are in catholic school and you forgot your homework-even if you pull out a driver's license. The woman there said , "I know you ' ...... 'but I still need to tik all the boxes, especially with the party problem." I was like , "Yes ma'am".

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Are you saying that it is permissible for you to extrapolate that she may be Canadian. She could be from Europe and educated in American schools. but any other extrapolation which departs from your opinion is nonsense?

It was said she had 'no discernable' accent. Those 2 are the best guesses. The guesses may be incorrect, but are fairly good guesses.

I am still not sue what you ae on about.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

yes, anything other than she is a legal resident via visa or green card. I agree with you.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Well, that explains why she does not want Trump to win and why she is willing to go to such extremes.

No first world country will survive this decade if they persist in having open borders.

Borders are there for a reason. Respect that!

P

What extremes has she gone to? She is not a citizen, but a resident of the Bay Area of some kind. Visa, green card. I thought you were smarter than that.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

First of all, I did not. Relda said.

She could be Canadian. She could be from Europe and educated in Ameican schools.

To which I replied

Maybe I should have said, to be completely clear and to also confirm what I thought Relda was getting to was that to extrapolate 'this, or anything more is nonsense. Better now?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I for one have a HUGE problem with foreign citizens illegally interfering with our elections and also interfering with our candidate's and citizen's constitutional right to free speech and assembly.

In what other country could you do this without deportation, long prison sentences or both?

Let's go to Iran and chain ourselves together to prevent some Imam from speaking.

Right.

Things are getting out of hand and going too far.

edit on 2-6-2016 by abe froman because: o

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Probably not Iran....
But say I went ti the UK to study this summer...I could probably protest for or against leaving or staying in the EU. There are a lot of countries I could do that in.

Someone walked up to her with a micophone, might as well have been Joey Salads the youtube guy.

Ok, I watched the video again. They were blocking a street in protest in the Bay Area. First, this happens every other day there (I grew up there). Whether she was there or not, it would happen.

If anyone can find me the specific law where a -she looks like a student- someone on a Visa can't do this here. And maybe in Canada, say or Brittain...just put it up.

You have a specific problem with her? This video was a non- news thing .

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

He wasn;t saying that.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Sorry, the Washington Post is not a source that can be relied on. They have their agenda, the one they are ordered to follow.

P

Are you kidding me? PPl here often quote Natural News. You should let the Washington Post slide.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Please note my comment: I personally know.

Also: It is not a big of an issue now...

Thank you

mg

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

originally posted by: reldra

Please note my comment: I personally know.

Also: It is not a big of an issue now...

Thank you

mg

Personal anecdotes are not verified things.

I could say, "Personally, I am looking at a grey alien in my den, this moment." Doesn;t make it true.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I am intitled to my opinion just as you and just as many do here I shared a personal experience.

If you would take time, you would know there are cases like "Rosa Maria Ortega of Grand Prairie" floatinbg
around the Texas news (she was just last November)...

Also there are some good stats put out by the likes of CCES which report the number of illegals voting statistically
(sadly they are all self reported).

Good luck with your grey alien friend...

but illegals do vote period, not all...but enough. Search a little when your head is out of the sand and not taking this so personal.

mg

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

"I am not voting."
-"Tell me why?"
"I'm not a Citizen."

In a sanctuary city it's against the law to ask for ID if the person is believed to be an illegal. So if You can't ID them then You can't know whom they are and if they cause a traffic accident their is no legal recourse. This exact same scenario happened to My mother in Houston and She had Her car totaled and spent time in the hospital and had to pay for it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join