It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about NASA projects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I was just think about how a lot of people feel that the moon landing was a hoax, and some also believe there is an alien base on the other side of the moon. I am neutral on both issues. I was just wondering, for the people who believe these, what are your thoughts on the other NASA projects, like the Mars rovers, the probe on Saturn's moon, etc. If we faked the moon landing, would we even have the ability to go out as far as Mars or Saturn? And if there are aliens on the other side of the moon, would they allow us to explore space?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
when independant sources can confirm transmitions from sources outside earth orbit, that really has to confirm it isn't a hoax, when people can aim thier telescopes on the surface of the moon and find evidance of the landing it cannot be a hoax. In fact Sceintist to this day are using an earth based laser and a uni-directional mirror on the surface (that was placed there during the apollo mission to measure with great accuracy how far the moon is from the earth

As far as an alien base on the far side of the moon, it is more of people wanting there to be more then there really is with only circumstantional evidance to support it.

I think a great example of how Consiracys are spread you can find by watching the movie "JFK" and then having known experts de-bunking almsot everything in the movie give as 'evidance' and then there are people still beliveing that there were 2 people who shot at JFK

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
why dont they send another manned vehicle to the moon, explore it some more, im sure they can pull it off better with todays current technology, theres a whole dark side of the moon to see, lets look at that instead of mars/titan

join